Chapter 34

The Opposite of Love

RED - You(Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

The night soon came and everyone were having their own dinner. You went to Teen Top except L.Joe for dinner and joined Yoomie and L.Joe for dinner too. It was awkward because you and L.Joe didn't talk. After the delicious dinner , everyone went back to their tent and slept but you can't sleep. You came out from your tent and saw someone by the lake. You put on your jacket and walked towards him.

L.Joe?

L.Joe turned and surprised to see you.

Ohh.. Hey.. Can't sleep?

Yeah.. What are you doing out here?

I can't sleep too.. 

Ohh..

You two became silent again.

I.. ermm.. I'll just go now..

L.Joe grabbed your wrist.

I have something to tell you..

Both of you sat on the grass.

What is it that you wanna tell me?

Are you avoiding me? I'm sorry for what I have done this morning..

Forget about it.. That's the past..

So.. We really broke up?

Yeah..

You answered without looking at L.Joe.

Because you never spent time with me.. Because you're not there for me.. Because you cheated on my feelings.. Because you left me.. Because you never tell me the truth.. Because you're my childhood best friends... Because you're Yoomie's boyfriend..

L.Joe widened his eyes in shocked.

You... You knew?

How can I not know , L.Joe? Who are you? You're my chidlhood BEST FRIENDS..

Tears started to fall when you mentioned BEST FRIENDS.

Jimin ah.. I'm sorry.. I was about to -

Stop saying you're sorry , L.Joe.. You can't fix anything.. You can't fix my heart that had been broken into pieces and you can't fix the past..

Jimin! Please.. I'm sorry!!

I SAID STOP SAYING SORRY!!!

Your tears fell non-stop.

You know why I can't hate you , L.Joe? 

L.Joe looked at you. And you looked at him.

Because you're my best friends... Yoomie is my best friend and you two ended up together.. What about me? You two completely forgot about me.. Where were you two when I needed you two the most? Where were you two when I had problems? Where were you two when I'm bullied and tortured? WHERE WERE YOU TWO?!!

You shouted at L.Joe. L.Joe started to cry too.

I'm sorry..

You know what , L.Joe? You only know how to say sorry.. But you never think of someone feelings and I wanna break off our relationship.. Our relationship as best friends to a stranger.. How about that? 

Why? Jimin! I told you I'm sorry.. Don't break off our relationship!!

Because I can't move on with my life , L.Joe.. I stopped in the middle of my life because of you!

You stood up and took out the best friends keychain. You have ' FOREVER '.

FOREVER doesn't suit me because nothing lasts forever.. I hope we can never see each other again and I wish you and Yoomie happiness in the future..

You threw the key chain into the lake. L.Joe was shocked.

YAH! You really want this to end??!!

Yes.. Like this , I can move on and you and Yoomie can live a happy life..

That was the last time you ever talked to L.Joe. You went back to your tent. Not your tent , you went into the woods. 

Everything is settled now.. No one will disturb my life again..

You sat on a big rock and fell into a deep sleep. 

 

YOUR DREAM 

 

You found yourself at a garden. You saw your sister at the lakeside. You ran towards her.

(You) Unnie! I'm here..

Your sister turned around.

Why are you doing here , dongsaeng?

(You) Unnie.. Me and L.Joe are finally over.. Can I come with you now?

What are you talking about? You can't always come to me , dongsaeng..

(You) Waeyo? I wanna be with you..

Dongsaeng ah.. I have my own life now.. You should enjoy yours not always wanted to come to me..

(You) Do you hate me , unnie?

You were on the verge of crying.

(You) Mianhe , unnie.. It's just that me and L.Joe finally over so I think I can come to you..

You're wrong , dongsaeng ahh.. Actually , love is blind..

(You) What are you trying to say , unnie?

Someone out there , is looking for you , calling out for you , care about you , love you with all his heart and he's waiting for your answers..

(You) Who could it be?

Well.. It's not my problems... You better wake up now , dongsaeng.. Someone is looking for you.. Wake up.. Wake up..

Then , your sister slowly faded away and you opened your eyes.

 

You saw the sun shone on you brightly and Myungsoo was looking down at you.

YAH! Why are you sleeping here?

Huh? I slept here the whole night??!!

YAH! I'm asking you why are you here?!

I saw unnie.. in my dreams..

Your unnie?

Yeahh.. She told me something that made me feel weird..

What does she told you?

She said ...

You were cut when B.A.P called out to you.

(Daehyun) Yah! Hurry up , you two! I'm hungry!

Never mind.. Let's go..

Myungsoo nodded and went out from the woods to enjoy some breakfast. At the table , you saw L.Joe and he saw you. You two looked away and acted liked you guys never met before.

Good.. Now I can move on with my life and I need to find the one that unnie has talking about..

But the thing is that you didn't know is that the ones that your unnie has been talking about was always beside you. So , will you found out that SOMEONE?

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 34 ~ Enjoy and I really wanted to finish this story and I wanted to write a new one because I have thinking a lot about the new story.. So continued supporting me and enjoy ~ :D

 

  Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif