Chapter 48

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 


 

 

The next day , you got ready for school. You went downstairs and made some breakfast for them. You tried to be happy in front of your oppas but they knew you were still hurt.

Morning , oppas... 

You gave them a big fake smile. They knew you were pretending in front of them so they pretend that they didn't noticed about it. After the delicious breakfast , they head out to school. When you reached school , right in front of you , there's a black limousine. You raised an eyebrow to see who was in that car. Then , Myungsoo came out from the car with Jaekyung with her hands on Myungsoo's arm. You widened your eyes and quickly looked away. You tried not to cry. You turned again and saw Myungsoo was looking at you. You looked at him and he was looking at you. He broke the stared and ignored you. You sighed.

Right.. We're over..

You tried not to cry but your oppas saw everything.

(Sungjong) Noona , gwenchana?

Ah.. Neh.. Gwenchana.. Let's go to class..

You gave them the fake smile again. The oppas sighed and went into the school together.

(Sunggyu) Jimin ah.. We can't hang out with you anymore..

Waeyo?

(Dongwoo) Myungsoo is one of our brothers so we need to be by his side.. Protect him..

You nodded your head and understand.

It's okay.. We can hang out again if we have the time..

Infinite nodded and went to Myungsoo. Myungsoo was happy to see Infinite back. You saw Myungsoo's smile.

It looks like you're happy...without me..

You deeply sighed and walked away with both of your hands in your pockets. Myungsoo then looked at you too.

I guess you're happy with my money..

You went back to class and Infinite and Myungsoo came in too with Jaekyung. 

(Teacher) From now on , Myungsoo and Jaekyung will be sitting together and will be doing projects together too.. Everyone , understands?

The class nodded but you just sighed feeling hurt on the inside. The lessons were boring so the recess came. You went out from your classroom then you heard a lot of people chattering. You turned and saw a lot of people surrounded Myungsoo and Jaekyung. They walked past you and you wanted Myungsoo to look at you but he didn't. He ignored you and went to the cafeteria. Then , Jaekyung's friend came and stood in front of you.

We want to have revenge..

For what? I don't have the mood , okay?

Remember you slapped Jaekyung last time? We want revenge on that..

You guys... please.. I don't have the mood , okay? Just leave me alone..

You were about to walk away but they grabbed onto your wrist and pushed you to the wall. You groaned in pain.

I heard that you like Myungsoo.

They smirked and you widened your eyes in shocked.

Tssk.. Tssk.. Myungsoo didn't love you at all.. He loves Jaekyung and he's going to marry Jaekyung next month which it's going to be 2 weeks away..

You clenched your fist and tears were falling.

You better stay away from Myungsoo or else you're dead..

They slapped you really hard. You hissed.

YOU HEARD ME?!

They slapped you hard again.

ARE YOU DEAF?!

They cupped your face and slapped you again.

If I ever saw you and Myungsoo talking or something.. You're going to deal with us..

They left you with swollen cheeks and your bleeding lips. You sighed and grabbed onto your hair. You cried and your oppas except Infinite came and saw you on the floor crying. They panic and ran towards you.

(Himchan) Yah! Jimin , what happened? Why are you crying?

You don't want your oppas to get worried so you wiped off your tears and stood up.

Ahh.. *sniff* Gwenchana..

You gave them the fake smile again.

(C.A.P) Jimin ah.. You know you don't have to show us your fake smile everytime we asked you what happened..

Aish.. I'm really okay.. You guys hungry?

You wanted to change the topic. You walked towards the cafeteria with your oppas behind. Actually , Myungsoo was behind the wall watching what Jaekyung's friends had done to you. He wanted to help you but Mrs Kim had asked all the teachers to spy on him and the spy cameras.

Why aren't you fighting back? This is not the Jimin I know.. What happened to you , Jimin? I can't let go of you because I still love you..

 

 

 

FLASHBACK !

 

On chapter 47 , Mrs Kim will be having a dinner with Jaekyung's parents. When Jaekyung parents arrived , Mrs Kim and Mr Kim came and greeted them.

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim / Mr Kim

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

MAROON ~ Mrs Kwon / Mr Kwon

(Mrs Kim) Omo.. Mrs Kwon.. You look stunning just like your daughters..

(Mrs Kwon) Ohh , gomawo.. You look stunning too..

The maid told Mrs Kim that the dinner was ready. The Kims and The Kwons went to sit at the table. Soon , Myungsoo came down with Jaekyung. Her hands was on Myungsoo's arm.

Umma! Appa! 

Jaekyung ran and hugged her parents. Myungsoo bowed to Jaekyung's parents.

(Mr Kwon) Myungsoo ah.. We will pass our daughter in your hands.. Take good care of her..

N-neh.. I will..

(Mrs Kim) Mr and Mrs Kwon , I was thinking to put the marriage earlier before any problems occured.. Don't you think?

Myungsoo choked on his food. Jaekyung patted his back.

U-umma..

(Mrs Kwon) I think that was a great idea.. The sooner the better..

(Mr Kim) I think this marrigae will be the best.. They are one perfect couple..

(Mr Kwon) I hope there's no problem going on..

(Mrs Kim) I won't let that happened.. I promised..

They ate their dinner and Jaekyung smirked in victory because Myungsoo is going to be hers. Myungsoo was shocked about it. Actually , he still loves you. He doesn't want to let go of you. After the dinner , Myungsoo had a talk with Mrs Kim.

Umma.. Please cancel the wedding.. I love Jimin..

(Mrs Kim) What?! She don't love you , Myungsoo.. Snap out of it!

But I love her , umma.. I can't let her go..

(Mrs Kim) You're going to marry Jaekyung and that won't change my mind about it..

UMMA!!

(Mrs Kim) No more! You will be marrying Jaekyung and if I saw you with Jimin not Jaekyung , I'm going to make her life miserable.. Do you get the picture , my dear?

Yes , umma..

Myungsoo sighed and walked away from her umma to his room. Then , Jaekyung came into his room.

What do you want?

Myungsoo ah... I know you don't want to marry me.. But I'm doing this for my parents' company too..

Really?

Yes.. They're my parents and I'm their only daughter.. I have to follow them because I don't want to let them down..

I lost my parents when I was young.. They adopted me from my uncle.. Then , my uncle retired and the company was now under my adopted parents..

It looks like we're on the same boat.. You and I doesn't want to let our parents down..

Myungsoo and Jaekyung smiled and they became close.

I guess MY PLAN IS WORKING.. (Jaekyung talking to herself.)

Jakeyung smirked and we all don't know what will she do again with her evil plans.....

 

END OF FLASHBACK !

 

 

 

Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif