Chapter 25

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

I love you , Jimin..

Myungsoo confessed to you. You widened your eyes in shocked.

B-but.. Myungsoo.. I-I

JUST KIDDING!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! You should have see your face... HAHAHAHAHA..

You blinked your eyes multiple times and looked at Myungsoo who was laughing so hard. Myungsoo laughed and went out of your room. When he closed the door behind him , he sighed and leaned against the door and fell to his knees.

I know you still love L.Joe.. I will wait for you...

You were surprised by Myungsoo confession. Your heart started to beat faster.

Is it true?

You shook your head and went for a bath. After the bath , you saw the bracelets on the table. You picked up the bracelets and took a look at your best friends bracelet.

I think Forever doesn't suit me..

 

FAST FORWARD

The next morning , you went to school with Infinite and B.A.P. You and Myungsoo acted liked nothing happen between the two of you. You saw L.Joe and Yoomie happily chatting while walking to school. You weakly smiled.

They...look happy together..

When you arrived , you went towards L.Joe and Yoomie.

Can I have a talk with you two?

They nodded and followed you to the garden.

Are you guys still wearing the best friends bracelet?

Of course!

They showed you the bracelets. You weakly smiled and held their hands. You took out your bracelets and put it on their hands.

Why are you not wearing them?

Forever doesn't suit me..

You weakly smiled and left them. Yoomie ran and grabbed your wrist.

What's the meaning of this? We promise to be best friends forever..

Forever... Nothing last forever..

Are you putting a stop to our best friends relationship?

Not best friends but friends..

Unnie! What's wrong with you these days?! YOU AVOID US AND WHERE'S THE OLD JIMIN I KNOW!!

Blame me all you like.. It was never my fault but I didn't complain anything.. 

YAH! Jimin! You're too over!!

Who started this first , Lee Byunghun?

You looked up at L.Joe with your teary eyes. L.Joe widened his eyes in shocked.

Fine.. If you so wanted this? We will break our friendship!

You smiled but not the happy one and left.

You know... I always wondered why we met..

L.Joe and Yoomie widened their eyes.

I'm always the one who's suffering.. alone.. facing problems alone.. but still I stick with you two..

You said before walking away. You walked back to your classroom and Jaekyung came and stopped you.

Tssk.. Stop making L.Joe oppa sad and unhappy!!

This is going to be my last..

You promise?

You nodded and they left you. You sighed and you don't have the mood to go to class so you grabbed your bag and walked out of the school.

Everything... is now back to normal... 

Without you knowing , a truck came directly at your direction. You closed your eyes and smiled.

GoodBye..

BOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG.....

 

 

Here's chapter 25 ! I'm sorry if the chapters are boring.. I will try my best! PLease give me support ~ 

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

   kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif