Chapter 49

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

 

Recess time , you were walking to the cafeteria then you bumped into someone.

Mianhe.. I didn't see you ..... there...

You looked up and widened your eyes in shocked.

Ermm.. Are you okay?

You bit your bottom lips and walked away. Myungsoo grabbed your wrist.

Jimin.. Please.. I need to talk to you..

Will you accept it? You really wanted to talk to him too but Jakeyung's friends warning came into your mind. You bit your lip and pushed his hands away. You ran away from him.

JIMIN!

But it was too late.. Jaekyung's friends saw everything. They smirked and went to look for you. You ran to the nearby hallway. You pant and leaned against the wall.

I'm sorry.. I can't talk to you , Myungsoo ah..

Then , Jaekyung's friends appeared in front of you. You gulped and they were smirking.

Hey! I saw you talking with Myungsoo..

I-I didn't talk to h-him..

* SLAP *

Don't lie to me , ! We saw everything..

It was M-Myungsoo... H-he

* SLAP *

SHUT UP! What did I tell you about talking with him?

You went silent. They smirked and started to kick you in the stomach. You fell to the ground groaning in pain. They kicked and slapped you for an hour. 

You talk to him again.. We will be so pleasure to kill you , arrasso?!

You pant and they walked away. You tried to get up but the pain was too unbearable.

Myungsoo... I became like this because of you...

Tears started to fall. You hugged your knees and cried. After the recess time , you were limping to your class. When you reached your class , everyone was shocked to see your conditions. Myungsoo was shocked too. The teacher stood there in shocked too.

(Teacher) Miss Jimin.. What happened to you?

Ahh.. I just fell that's all.. Hehe clumsy me..

The teacher sighed in relieve.

(Teacher) Okay then.. Go back to your seat and I let you sleep to rest , okay?

Kamsamida songsaenim..

You bowed and went back to your seat. You laid your head on the table. Myungsoo was looking at you with worried.

It must be them who did this.. I need to do something but I can't.. Mianhe , Jimin..

The school ends and everyone went out from their class. Myungsoo was waiting for you outisde the class. Then , you came out from the class limping. Myungsoo grabbed your wrist. You hissed in pain. Myungsoo was shocked to see bruises everywhere on your arm.

Who did this to you?

You pushed him away and walked away. Myungsoo stood in front of you blocking your way.

I'm asking who did this to you?

You rolled your eyes and walked past him brushing against his shoulders. When you reached the school gate , B.A.P and Teen Top were waiting for you while Infinite was waiting for Myungsoo. You limped to the school gate but Myungsoo ket bothering you asking you who done this to you. B.A.P and Teen Top saw you limping so they quickly went towards you.

(Himchan) Yah! Who did this to you?

No one.. I fell , okay? Let's just go home..

Myungsoo grabbed you again and you hissed in pain.

Why are you being so hard on yourself?

You sighed and you were back facing him. Tears rolling down and they noticed it. Then , Jaekyung appeared.

Oppa.. Are you waiting for me? Hehehe.. Kaja.. Ommonim is waiting for us..

Jaekyung put her arms around Myungsoo's. You can't stand it anymore. You walked away. Myungsoo was about to catch up to you but stopped by Infinite.

(Sungyeol) You don't know what you are doing , Myungsoo.. 

Sungyeol whispered to him. B.A.P and Teen Top walked behind you. Suddenly , you fell to your knees. They started to panic and came to your side. They saw you crying on the floor.

They...did this to me.. They hurt me if I talk to Myungsoo.. They hurt me if I touch him...

(Chanjo) Noona..

(Yongguk) Let's go home.. We need to treat your wounds...

Yongguk carried you bridal style and went home. You were crying in his embraced.

Why am I the one who gets hurt? Pain?

 

 

Here's chapter 49 ~ I'm so sorry because I'm not active lately.. Mianhe !  I hope you enjoyed reading it and I'm sorry for the short update hehehe... Continued supporting me ~ xD

 

 

Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif