Chapter 16

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

Then , you felt something hugged you and carried you off the road. You opened your eyes and saw Myungsoo panting.

YAH! PARK JIMIN! ARE YOU INSANE?! IF YOU'RE DEAD , HOW ABOUT YOUR PARENTS?!

You covered your face and cried again. Myungsoo softened and hugged you. He your hair and calmed you down. B.A.P , Teen Top and Infinite and Yoomie came and relieved to see that you're okay.

(Youngjae) Thanks , Myungsoo.. We'll take over now..

Myungsoo nodded.

(Daehyun) Jimin... 

Daehyun shook her. Jimin looked up and saw B.A.P with their worried faces on. You hugged Daehyun. Daehyun your hair and carried you bridal style.

(Jongup) You guys should all go home.. We will take care of Jimin now..

B.A.P glared at L.Joe. B.A.P and Infinite went home leaving Teen Top and Yoomie.

(C.A.P) Dude! What happened? Why Jimin is crying??

I will explain everything at home.. Come.. I send you home , Yoomie..

Yoomie nodded and Teen Top sent her home. Teen Top reached your home. They knocked on the door.

(Yongguk) Good! You're here.. We need explainations now!

Teen Top entered the house and sat on the living room. L.Joe started to explain everything.

(Himchan) Are we that annoying to you?! You don't know how we are precious to Jimin and Jimin is our precious too!!

Himchan grabbed L.Joe's collar.

Look! I didn't know she will be there , okay?!

You're his boyfriend.. Why are you not having fun with her?

SHUT UP!

B.A.P , Infinite and Teen Top started to quarrel. You heard the noises coming from the living room. You put on your simple T-shirt and a short pants. You head downstair and you can saw they were ready to get into a fight.

Oppas..

You said but they ignored it. You walked towards Himchan who are grabbing L.Joe's collar. Himchan was shocked to see you.

(Himchan) M-minji? Why are you here? You should be resting..

What are you doing to my boyfriend?

Himchan quickly let go of L.Joe and now everyone eyes was on you.

Don't fight over me , oppas.. I'm not worth it..

(Jongup) Don't say that! You're precious to B.A.P.

Then , you felt around you was spinning. You started to wobble but Jongup was fast enough to catch you.

(Himchan) Are you okay?

Just a little headache..

(Zelo) Noona , go and have some rest..

You nodded. B.A.P and Infinite followed you upstairs while Teen Top was in the living room.

(Chunji) I can't believe what you did to your girlfriend , L.Joe!

Shut up!

(Chanjo) Hyung! She's your girlfriend.. You should love her..

SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND , OKAY?!

Teen Top widened their eyes in shocked while someone came out from your room and heard everything.

I'm just using her so that I can get some attention from Yoomie..

(Niel) WHAT?!

(C.A.P) YAH!! She's your best friend since you two were babies!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HER!!

I like Yoomie a long time ago.. Not Jimin!

Someone at the stairs heard everything and clenched his fist. He came downstairs and glared at L.Joe.

You're just using her?!

Teen Top widened their eyes in shocked.

 

 

 

Here's chapter 16! Thanks for waiting me and here's the double updates.. Enjoy and continued to support this story!

 

  Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif