Chapter 26

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random charcters

 

 

Without you knowing , a truck came directly at your direction. You closed your eyes and smiled.

GoodBye..

BOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG.....

 

There's a loud crash outside the school. While Myungsoo was in his class , he was looking at the bracelet.

After the loud crash , the bracelet dropped and the beads came out. Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked. He picked up the bracelet and put it in his pockets.

Something's wrong..

While L.Joe and Yoomie in the class , they didn't saw you in the class. They sighed and went back to their seat. At the same time , they heard a loud crash , their best friends bracelet broke and fell to the ground with all the beads falling around. They looked at each other and they knew something was wrong. 

 

At the same time , B.A.P was at the rooftop which was their hangout places. Himchan was staring at the necklaces that you had brought for B.A.P.

They heard a crash and the necklaces broke.

(Himchan) Oh! Hyung! My necklaces.. It broke!

When the others checked their necklaces , it broke too.

(Zelo) I feel something... Something bad had happened... Very bad..

They went to the balcony and saw a big crowd outside the school. At the same time , Infinite , L.Joe with Teen Top and Yoomie saw the big crowd outside the school. 

YAH! SOMEONE HAD BEEN HIT BY THE TRUCK!! I HEARD IT'S FROM OUR CLASS!!

A boy from your class said out loud. L.Joe and Yoomie widened their eyes in shocked and stared at your empty seat.

Do you think it's....

NO! It's not Jimin!! 

Let's go and check!

They nodded and ran out of the school. A big crowd was outside the school. They saw B.A.P , Teen Top and Infinite there too. They gulped and hoped that it wasn't you. They went through the crowd and widened their eyes in shocked. Yoomie covered and tears falling.

(B.A.P) JIMIN!!!!

They were shocked to see YOU ON THE GROUND LYING IN YOUR POOL OF BLOOD!!! B.A.P ran towards you and soon the amblance came. Infinite , Teen Top and Yoomie widened their eyes in shocked unable to move.

(Zelo) Noona!! NOONA!!!!

 

 

 

Here's the chapter 26! Enjoy and I hope you enjoy reading it and my test are coming up soon so maybe I'm might be busy and didn't have the time to update.. Mianhe , My subscribers! It would be nice if all of you wait for me !

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

   kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif