Chapter 32

The Opposite of Love

Bello! Anyyeong! sweet_chocolate98 is back! I finished my papers yesterday! and I'm back to finish my stories! Thanks to all my subbies who patiently waited for my comeback! I miss you guys here.. Now , I'm gonna focus on my stories! 

 

 

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

The next morning , you packed your bags to get ready for the camping trip. You finished packing and went for a bath. You came out wearing :

You came downstairs with your bag and everyone were waiting for you.

(Yongguk) Yah! Do you have to wear like that? It's just a camping trip!

Yah! This is my body not yours!

(Daehyun) Yah! We don't want you to get rapped or something!

Yah! I don't care! I have you guys!

(Himchan) Yah! Who says you can join our group?

Yah! I'm the one who says so!

(Zelo) YAHHHHH!!!! GUYS! WE'RE LATE!!!

Zelo shouted and everyone stopped. They all went out and gathered at the school. The boys were looking at you but you just ignored it. Then , you saw L.Joe and Yoomie came hand in hand with Teen Top. You were looking at the lovely couples and sighed. Myungsoo saw your expression.

Yah.. Just forget about it , okay? It's not like you're joining right?

Erm..

Jimin ah! Let's go.. Our group is over there..

L.Joe pulled your hand but you stopped not moving.

Unnie.. Is there something wrong?

You just stayed silent and looked down on the floor. Myungsoo came and pulled you.

Who says she's gonna join your group?

Yah! She's in my group so back off!

She's in our group.. Not yours.. You back off!

L.Joe grabbed Myungsoo's collar and almost laid a punch on him. When L.Joe almost punched him , you shouted at him.

YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! STOP BEING A JERK WILL YOU?!

L.Joe stopped and shocked to hear that from you. You pushed L.Joe away and pulled Myungsoo away crying.

Jimin ah! I'm sorry..

You stopped when L.Joe said sorry. You smirked.

Tssk.. Now you're sayiing sorry , L.Joe? Stop being a jerk and get lost..

You pulled Myungsoo to the garden and Myungsoo saw your expressions and stopped you.

Hey.. you're okay?

You sniffed and wiped off your tears.

Yeah.. I'm okay..

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pulled you into a hug.

Yah! Stop saying you're okay! You're not okay.. Come on , just cry..

Myungsoo...

Quick.. or else I change my mind..

You began to cry in his embrace. After a long cry , you finally calmed down.

Thanks , Myungsoo..

Come on , let's go..

Myungsoo let out his hand and smiled sweetly at you. You took his hands and pulled you to the front gate of your school. The teachers came and the buses arrived too. Everyone boarded up the bus. You sat between Myungsoo and Daehyun. When the bus started to move , you saw L.Joe and Yoomie chatting happily. You wanted to avoid the scenes but you can't. Myungsoo knew you were having a hard time so he turned to you and patted his shoulders.

You can sleep on my shoulders or you can close your eyes and laid on my shoulders to avoid the scenes..

It's okay.. I'm -

I said don't keep saying that you're okay..

You nodded and laid on Myungsoo's shoulders.

(Daehyun) Jimin ah! Can I laid on your lap?

You smiled and nodded. Daehyun laid on your lap and slowly fell asleep while you just laid there on Myungsoo's shoulders.

Myungsoo ah..

Hmm?

Gomawo.. for everything..

Nah.. It's fine.. Besides , your mum asked me to watch over you..

Jinja?

Myungsoo nodded and slowly you fell asleep on his shoulders too. When you fell asleep , Myungsoo took a look at your face and took out his camera to take a picture of you. He smiled at how beautiful were you when you're asleep.

Jimin ah , I love you.. When will you realize that?

 

 

Here's chapter 32! I hope everyone can enjoyed this chapter and thanks again to all my subbies who waited for me so long! Kamsamida and I'm going to work hard for my stories! 

 

Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif