Chapter 50

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Today was Saturday so everyone was at home watching tv. Then , there's a knock on the door. You went to open the door and saw L.Joe with Yoomie.

Annyeong!!

Unnie!! How are you?

You just smiled a little and let them into the house. They sat on the sofa while you went to prepare some snacks and drinks for them.

Hey , guys.. What's wrong with Jimin? She's not herself anymore..

(Chunji) You don't have to know , dude.. Where have you been for weeks? GEEZ! 

Mian.. Come on , just tell me!

Then , the sound of glass breaking came from the kitchen. They started to anic and ran to the kitchen. They saw your hand had been cut by the broken pieces of the glass.

(Zelo) Noona! It's dangerous.. Come here..

But.. I need to clean up the glass..

(Niel) Gwenchana.. We will clean it up later.. 

Chunji pulled you to the living room and treat your bleeding finger.

(Chunji) Jimin ah.. You know if you continue to be like this..

I won't get happiness anymore.. I know , oppa..

Chunji sighed and cupped your hand.

(Chunji) Jimin ah.. Wanna hang out with us?

Oppa... Can you help me forget about Myungsoo?

(Chunji) Do you really want to forget him?

I don't know... I feel so hurt when he came into my mind.. 

So.. the problem is between you and Myungsoo?

L.Joe asked while leaning against the wall.

You don't have to know , L.Joe.. Just have a life with Yoomie..

Hey.. I'm your friend now.. Friends help each other, right?

L.Joe gave you a smile. You felt relieved.

Gomawo..

So , how do you want to forget about him?

Molla..

(Chunji) I can be your fake boyfriend..

They looked at Chunji with shocked.

(Chunji) Yah! I'm just kidding.. 

THAT'S  A GREAT IDEA!!

What?!

Hey.. If you want to forget about Myungsoo , get a fake boyfriend..

But..

No buts.. I think this plan is perfect..

(Chunji) I'm fine with it..

Fine.. Thanks , oppa..

Chunji smiled and you gave him a thanking smile.

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

The next day , you went to school with Chunji as your fake boyfriend identity. L.Joe came between them.

YAH! You two should hold hands so no one will suspect anything..

You looked at Chunji and he looked at you. He gave you a smile and let out his hand in front of you. You smiled and took his hand. When you reached school , everyone was shocked to see you and Chunji holding hands.

Omo!! Is that Park Jimin with Chunji? THE CHUNJI FROM TEEN TOP?!!

Everyone started to gossip and you felt uncomfortable. Chunji knew you were umcomfortable so he stood in the middle of the crowd and at the same time , Myungsoo and Jaekyung arrived school.

Ooh! What a crowd.. Is there something wrong?

They passed through the crowd and Myungsoo saw you with Chunji holding hands. He widened his eyes in shocked.

Why are they holding hands?

(Chunji) Listen here!! From now on , Park Jimin will be my girlfriend.. If anyone bullies her , you're going to face me , arrasso?

Myungsoo was shocked to hear the news. Chunji saw Myungsoo standing shocked to hear the news. He came towards you and whispered something to you.

(Chunji) Jimin ah.. Mianhe.. I have to do this.. He's watching..

You turned and saw Myungsoo looking at you shocked. You turned to Chunji and nodded. Chunji cupped your face and placed his lips on you. Everyone screamed as they saw you and Chunji kissed in front of the crowd. Myungsoo saw it and felt liked his heart had been broken into million of pieces. Myungsoo felt liked crying but he held it and walked away from the scene. You pulled away from Chunji and saw Myungsoo walked away.

I'm going to forget everything about you , Myungsoo..

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Here's chapter 50 !! I hope you enjoyed reading it and continued to show your support ~ I kinda liked this chapter hahaha.. Chunji will be Jimin's fake boyfriend.. Will Chunji fall for her? 

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif