Chapter 44

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

You took the stuff you saw from the rubbish bin to your room. You hid it in the drawer.

So.. The ones who kill Brownie lives in this house? It can't be..

The next day , you went to school with the others. Then , Myungsoo came and poked you. You jumped a little.

Yah! What's your problem?

Just wanna check you out.. You're feeling better now?

Yeah.. Thanks for your help..

You gave him a smile and you two talked along the way to school. Jaekyung was behind you and Myungsoo glaring at you.

Urhhh! I hate you , Jimin!!

You reached the school and the lessons started. Today , you will doing an experiment and the teacher put you and Myungsoo in one group. Jaekyung gritted her teeth while glaring at you. You and Myungsoo were having fun poking each other and that made Jaekyung more furious. After that , it was recess time. You went to the cafeteria and Jaekyung purposely made you fell to the floor. You groaned in pain and glared at Jaekyung.

Yah! What are you doing?

STAY AWAY FROM MYUNGSOO OPPPA!!!

Whoa! You don't have to shout you know.. I'm not deaf..

Jaekyung can't took it anymore. She slapped you. You were shocked. You scoffed.

Did you just slap me?

Jaekyung slapped you again.

I did it again..

Jaekyung smirked and slapped you the last time and went away from you. Your cheeks were swollen.

Urhhh! I soooo wanted to kill her!

You ignored the swollen cheeks and went to the cafeteria. You sat one of the table and soon the others came.

(Yongguk) Whoa... What's with your cheeks?

Shut up..

(Ricky) Being slapped?

Just shut up before I ripped that lips of yours..

Everyone stayed silent and enjoyed their food. After finished your food , you saw Jaekyung at the garden talking to her friends. You felt curious and went to the garden.

URGGG!!! I can't stand that Jimin anymore!!

Calm down.. You killed her pet dog , right?

When you heard that , you widened your eyes in shocked.

She kill Brownie? 

You clenched your fist and there was anger in your eyes. You walked away and went to your class.

The torture will begin soon.. You're dead , Jaekyung..

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

After school , you saw Jaekyung with her friends at the front gate. You walked towards her while her friends stopped you from walking to her.

Get your dirty hands off me..

What do you want , Jimin? Don't ruin my mood.. I'm gonna go and get some facial treatment..

Oh.. I see.. How about let me give you the treatment..

You pushed her friends away and slapped her. Jaekyung gasped.

HOW DARE YOU?! MY FACE!!!

You want more?

You slapped her again.

YAH! STOP IT!

Jaekyung's friends grabbed onto your arm. You punched their stomach and they fell to the ground. Jaekyung began to shivere in fear. Everyone was watching you and Jaekyung.

YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

You should think what you have done!!!

You jumped on top of Jaekyung and punched her. Teen Top , B.A.P and Infinite quickly came over and stopped you.

YAH! LET GO!!! I SAID LET GO!!

You strongly pushed them away and continuosly slapped Jaekyung. Jaekyung screamed in fear. They stopped you from KILLING Jaekyung.

(Yongguk) YAH! Jimin! STOP IT!!

SHE KILLED MY BROWNIE!!! ARHHH!!!!

They were shocked to hear that.

Jakeyung? You kill Brownie?

Y-Yah! She don't have the proof!!

YOU !!!

You pushed them away and attacked Jaekyung again. Jaekyung ran to your home. You ran after her while the others ran after you and Jaekyung. When Jaekyung reached home , you were there too already , panting and eyes fill with KNIVES wanted to kill her.

YOU! KILL! MY! BROWNIE!!!

YAH! I WARN YOU!!

I'm gonna kill you!!!!

You ran towards her and pulled her hair. Jaekyung screamed in pain. The others quickly stopped you.

LET ME GO! THIS GIRL HAVE TO DIE!!!

JIMIN! STOP IT!!

GO AWAY!!!

You pushed them away and attcked Jaekyung again. SUDDENLY , your mum and Mrs Kim came home. They were shocked to see you slapping Jaekyung.

(Mum) PARK JIMIN! What the hell are you doing to Jaekyung??!!!

You ignored it. Mrs Kim and your mum quickly stopped you.

SHE KILLED MY -

You were cut by a slap. YOUR MUM SLAPPED YOU! You widened your eyes in shocked.

She is Myungsoo's fiancee.. You should treat her like a family not an enemy.. 

You sighed deeply because your tears started to fall. Mrs Kim went and checked on Jakeyung.

(Mrs Kim) Jaekyung ah.. gwenchana?

Ommonim... *sob*

(Mrs Kim) YOU!

Mrs Kim dashed towards you and slapped you.

UMMA!

(Mrs Kim) Why are you acting like this??!!! SHE IS MYUNGSOO'S FIANCEE!!! Don't tell me you like Myungsoo?

Myungsoo looked at you. You still looking down.

Get out..

(Mum) Speak louder!!

I SAID GET OUT!!!!

(Mum) How dare you?!

Your mum was about to slap you but you grabbed onto her wrist. Your mum widened her eyes in shocked.

You're not my.. umma anymore.. GET OUT!!!

You went to your mum's room and took out all her clothes. You threw it at her.

GET OUT!! ALL OF YOU!!! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO GET OUT FROM MY LIFE!!! MY HOUSE!!!! GET OUT!!!!!

You sobbed and ran to your room. Infinite , B.A.P and Teen Top went upstairs. Everyone in the house heard your scream and the glasses broke.

(Chanjo) Noona... Open the door...

GET OUT!!!!

(Mrs Kim) Myungsoo.. Pack your bags and Jaekyung's bag.. We're moving out.. Bring your friends too..

WHAT?! Umma! I won't leave..

(Mrs Kim) If you won't leave.. I guess I have to use force.. B.A.P and Teen Top will be coming with us too..

(Himchan) Yah! Ahjumma.. We're not your sons.. Just take Infinite with you..

(Mrs Kim) Bwoh? Ahjumma?!

(Niel) We're not going to leave Jimin here alone..

(Mrs Kim) I guess I have to use force..

She took out her phone and called someone.

(Mrs Kim) Come here now and take my sons with his friends out of here , arrasso?

She ended the call and soon the men dressed in black came into the house and grabbed Infinite , B.A.P and Teen Top out of the house. While some of the maids came and packed their belongings. Mrs Kim carefully helped Jaekyung up and brought her out of the house too. Your mum was still shocked what she had done and what you had said to her just now.

You're not my.. umma anymore..

Your mum sighed.

(Mrs Kim) Mrs Park.. Let's go.. You can stay at my place.. From today onwards , she's not your daughter anymore..

Your mum nodded and left the house with Mrs Kim. While you were in the room , you were crying and the room was a mess. You saw a picture of you and your mum on the desk. You took the pictures and tore it into half.

I hate you.. I hate you.. I hate you!!!!!

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

Here's chapter 44! Sorry for the slow updates because this days I feel so tired and I'm sorry for not updating for so long.. I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for all the supports ~ :D

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif