Chapter 58

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

ORANGE ~ Chunji

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

CYAN ~ Kown Jaehyo

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

 

The next day , you saw Jaehyo in the living room watching tv.

Whoa! He really is an early bird..

You just shrugged your shoulders and walked to the kitchen. Soon , everyone came downstair and join Jaehyo in the living room. They changed the channel and saw a news. They widened their eyes in shocked. They called out to you. You went to the living room and looked at the tv. You widened your eyes in shocked.

This is Live News Channel 3 brought to you that The Heir to the Kim's Comapany , Kim Myungsoo will get married to the The Heiress of the Kwon's Company , Kwon Jaekyung , in London this Friday... We interviewd the couples..

Soon , the reporter started the interview.

Excuse me.. Kim Myungsoo shhi , are you really going to marry Kwon jaekyung shhi in London this Friday?

Myungsoo hesistates to answer. You were hoping that Myungsoo will said no but . . . . 

Yes..

Your whole life were crushed and tears started to fall. You can't take it anymore so you ran to your room. From behind , Jaehyo was smirking. Jaehyo followed you upstairs and knocked on your door.

GO AWAY!

Jaehyo turned the door knob and saw you crying beside your bed.

Hey..

What do you want?

So , you still have feelings for Myungsoo?

Why would you care?

I don't know.. I feel like it..

Just get out!!

HEY! It's not only you who get hurt , okay?

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!

Fine! I'm outta here!!

Jaehyo left your room and went to his room. He saw a picture of a girl and him smiling sweetly in the picture. He took that picture frame and threw it to the floor. The frame broke into pieces and HE BEGAN TO CRY!!!!

Yongmi ah.. Mianhe...

 

 

2 days passed , you and Jaehyo never came out from your room. Then , you came out from your room and saw Jaehyo's room was opened. You went near and saw Jaehyo's room was in a mess. You went into the room and saw the picture of him and a girl. You widened your eyes in shocked.

Wait.. Isn't this... Yongmi? 

You ran out from the room and went to look for Yongguk.

Oppa!! 

(Yongguk) Waeyo?

What is Jaehyo relationship with Yongmi?

Yongguk widened his eyes when he saw the picture. He started to get furious and ignored you.

Oppa.. Mind telling me?

(Yongguk) GET OUT!!

YAH! BANG YONGGUK!!

Yongguk jumped a little.

Just tell me , okay?

Yongguk sighed.

(Yongguk) Yongmi was my dongsaeng.. She was... *sigh* Jaehyo's girlfriend..

You widened your eyes in shocked.

 

FLASHBACK!

Jaehyo and Yongmi was a couple. A lovely one. 

(Y0ngmi) Oppa.. Promise me you won't leave me..

I promise..

The promise broke. One day , Jaekyung came and tortured him.

YOU! Why would umma and appa loves you but NOT ME!!! WHY???!!!!

Jaekyung slapped and punched Jaehyo.

UNNIE!! Why are you doing this to me?!!

Because.. I want umma and appa loves me too!!

BUT THEY DO!!

NO! On that day when you stepped into this house , umma and appa have eyes on you.. I HATE YOU!!

That when , Jaekyung kidnapped Yongmi too. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO HER??!!

I have some fun for you.. Will you do it?

What's the fun?

Kill your girlfriend..

Yongmi widened her eyes in shocked.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!! I WON'T DO IT!!

Ohh.. Fine then..

Jaekyung made a signal and the boys came and untie him. They grabbed his arms and made him held the gun. The put some cellotape on his hands so that the gun is on his hands.

FIRE!!

NO!!!

I guess.. I have no choice...

The boys held Jaehyo firmly and Jaekyung pulled the trigger. Jaehyo widened his eyes.

YAH! STOP!! 

(Yongmi) Oppa.. Saranghae..

Yongmi said before closing her eyes. Jaekyung fired the gun and shot Yongmi. Jaehyo widened his eyes in shocked.

YONGMI!!!!!!!!!!

Mission accomplished.. Let's see.. What will umma and appa said..

Jaekyung smirked and left Jaehyo and Yongmi. Jaehyo crawled to Yongmi's side.

Yongmi! Please! Don't leave me.. We promise.. We won't leave each other..

(Yongmi) Oppa... *caressed his face* Saranghae..

With that , Yongmi passed away. Jaehyo screamed in pain. Soon , the police siren were heard. He had to run away but he had no choice but to leave Yongmi's dead body there. At that time , Yongguk and B.A.P came into the house and were shocked to see Yongmi lying on the floor with pundle of blood. He kneeled down and cried in pain. Yongguk thought that it was Jaehyo who killed Yongmi . . . . Actually it was Jaekyung who shot her..

(Yongguk) Yongmi!! YONGMI!!!!!!

When Jaehyo reached home , his parents were in the living room waiting for him.

(Umma) What have you done , KWON JAEHYO!!

I DONE NOTHING!!

His umma slapped him.

(Appa) Why do we have to adopt a child like you?!!

His umma and appa left him in the living room. Jaehyo was adopted by The Kwon's Family. When Jaehyo was adopted , he promised to Jaekyung one thing..

Unnie... I'm going to protect you and you may used me as your tool.. I want to protect you and helped you to find a nice husband for you..

Jaehyo loved his sister , Jaekyung very much. He can't kill him because on that day he stepped into the house , he felt the love that Jaekyung and her parents gave. He fell to the ground and cried the whole night.

 

End Of Flashback !

 

Yongguk finished telling you the flashback. You felt pitied for Jaehyo.

(Yongguk) That is why I hate him.. I don't want to lost another dongsaeng..

So , Jaehyo killed his own girlfriend?

(Yongguk doesn't know the real situation.)

Yongguk nodded. You gave Yongguk a hug.

You won't lose me , oppa.. 

Yongguk hugged you back and tears started to fall.

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Here's chapter 58 ! I hope you enjoyed reading and support me bu upvote the story!! I will try my best to update one more chapter today ! 

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif