Chapter 45

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

You have been in your room for a week. You came out from your room and the house was quiet. You sighed and went downstairs. The house was a mess. You started to clean the house. Then , when you went upstairs , you saw B.A.P , Infinite and Teen Top's room. You opened the door and you saw no one there. The clothes were gone. You sighed and shook your head. You changed into :

You finished changing and went out of the house. You walked down the streets and a lot of things happened was played in your mind. You sat on the bench.

What is wrong with me?

Then , you heard someone calling you. You turned and saw Yoomie with L.Joe.

Unnie! I miss you.. 

Yoomie hugged you. But you didn't hug her back.

What are you guys doing here?

I heard something happened so..

It's none of your business...

Jimin ah.. Can you stop it? Look what happened to you? We want to help you..

That's no need.. I don't want your relationship ruined by me..

You walked away from them but Yoomie grabbed your wrist.

Unnie.. We're going to have some lunch with Teen Top and the others.. Wanna join us?

You hesitated. You missed them so much. You missed Myungsoo. Your heart is longing for him. You deeply sighed.

No thanks.. Enjoy your lunch time..

You pushed her hands away and walked away from them. When L.Joe and Yoomie went to a nearby restaurant to meet the others , you were behind them hiding in the bushes. From outside , you can saw them clearly. You smiled a little and you thought that they were doing fine. A tear fell when you saw Myungsoo sitting beside Jaekyung. You came out from the bush and walked past the restaurant. 

Hey guys! I miss you guys!!

(Chanjo) You are having so much fun and you're not thinking about us!

Dude.. I'm sorry , okay? Let's hang out more..

(Zelo) I want Noona here with us..

Everyone lowered their head when Zelo mentioned about you.

We just met unnie just now..

They widened their eyes in shocked.

(Yongguk) What?! How is she? Is she doing fine?

Yoomie shook her head.

Unnie.. she had swollen eyes and she looks pale and much more thinner..

Let's...just order our food now...

Myungsoo was sitting beside Jaekyung. Jaekyung clings on Myungsoo.

Aish! Jimin.. We miss you.. I miss you..

When Myungsoo looked out the window , he widened his eyes in shocked. He saw you passing through the restaurant. You turned and saw Myungsoo. You gave him a smile and walked away.

Jimin! She's outside.. I saw her..

They widened their eyes and quickly rushed out from the restaurant and there was no sight of you.

I saw her.. Really.. She was there..

(Sungyeol) Myungsoo ah.. We all miss Jimin.. Let's just go back and eat our lunch..

NO! I know she is here..

Myungsoo ran and went to look for you. Then , his phone rang.

Yeoboseyo?

Myungsoo ah..

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked.

Jimin! Where are you?

I'm sorry..

Just tell me where are you..

I still can't face you... Face all of them.. I'm sorry..

Jimin! Jebal!

You ended the call and you were hiding behind the wall and Myungsoo was back-facing you.

Goodbye , Myungsoo ah..

You ran away from him. Myungsoo's tears started to fall.

Please... Come back to me...

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

You came to a beach. It was windy and the wind was kissing you. Your tears fell. You took off your shoes.

I'm coming , unnie.. I'm coming to see you and Brownie.. I can't live anymore..

Myungsoo didn't gave up and continued to look for you. Then , he came to a beach. He saw a pair of shoes at the seaside and saw you walking into the water. Myungsoo widened his eyes and quickly ran towards you.

YAH!

Myungsoo grabbed onto your wrist.

LET ME GO!! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!

Jimin! PLEASE!!

PLEASE... Let me go..

No! I can't... because I haven't confess my love to you..

You widened your eyes in shocked.

I love you , Jimin..

Myungsoo gave you a kiss and you were still shocked about it. Your tears fell when Myungsoo confessed to you. When Myungsoo pulled away from you , he cupped your face.

Why? Why?

I love you , Jimin.. There's no why.. I only love you.. Only you...

I love you too..

Myungsoo hugged you and carried you in bridal style out of the water. Myungsoo hugged you to warm your body.

Myungsoo... You can't love me..

Waeyo?

He looked at you.

You're going to get married..

I won't married Jaekyung.. I want to marry you... I want to have a family with you..

B-but..

Myungsoo cut you by putting his lips on you.

A best way to shut you up..

You blushed and hit his chest lightly.

You're so cute when you're blushing..

YAH! It's not....funny..

Myungsoo lifted your chin and turned to look at him in the eyes.

I love you , Jimin... Don't you ever forget about that..

Myungsoo laid his lips on you again. This time , you kissed him back with much love.

I love you too , Myungsoo..

Then , someone from far was looking at you and Myungsoo kissing by the seaside.

You're going down , Jimin.. You won't get Myungsoo in your life.. He's mine!

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 45 ~ Sorry for the short updates but I hope you enjoyed this updates ! Continued to show your support and I was reading through the comments and I laugh.. Hahahaha.. Calm down , guys.. Hahaha.. But thanks again for the comments ~

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif