Chapter 22

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

You were walking along the beach and your bleeding hand still holding the bracelets. You looked up the moon and stared at the moon and the picture of L.Joe and Yoomie was there on the moon. A tear fell. You scoffed.

My besy friend love each other.. Tssk.. They never told me.. Am I still their best friend?

You shook your head and began to cry again.

Unnie... Can you take me with you? I don't wanna be here..

Then , rain started to pour heavily.

Unnie.. Are you crying for me?

You looked up the sky and thunder and lightning appeared. It was past midnight. You came home , all wet. You saw the lights of the living room was still on. You sighed and quietly entered. You saw everyone was sleeping in the living room. You weakly smiled.

Mianhe..

You took some blankets and pillows for them. You carefully tucked them in and went to your room. You turned the lightning mode into the sleeping mode. You were exhausted so you just went to sleep with your wet clothes on. The next morning , you felt something was watching you so you opened your eyes and saw everyone watching you.

YAH! GET OUT! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!

(Dongwoo) Where have you been , Jimin?!

Hey! I'm back safe..

(Yongguk) WHO ASK YOU TO SLEEP WITH YOUR WET CLOTHES ON?!

You flinched by the shout.

Aish! -

You were cut by sneezing and coughing. Myungsoo leaned his forehead with yours and both of you were staring at each other. You and Myungsoo blushed.

She has a fever..

(Woohyun) YOU! GO AND DRY YOURSELF NOW!

YAH! DON'T *cough* boss *sneeze* me..

(Zelo) Noona , ppali! 

Arrasso!!

You got off from bed and dried yourself. Everyone went out of your room.

(Youngjae) Something's wrong with Jimin..

Actually..

Everyone's eyes locked on Myungsoo.

(Sungyeol) You know something , Myungsoo?

I found out that L.Joe is only using her to make Yoomie's jealous..

They widened your eyes in shocked.

(Himchan) WHAT?!

That is why -

Myungsoo was cut when you came downstairs.

That is why I came home late yesterday.. Stop worrying about me..

You grabbed your school bag and went out for school. Everyone followed you to school. They saw you walking along the streets from behind. Actually , your tears started to fall. You fought the tears and arrived the school. You saw Teen Top with Yoomie. You hoped that they won't saw you. Unluckily , Ricky saw you.

(Ricky) Morning , noona!

Morning , Ricky..

You weakly smiled.

(Chunji) Hey , Jimin! Wanna hang out with us later? L.Joe said he's going to treat us to a big feast..

For what?

It's a secret!

To celebrate you and Yoomie's relationship..

I guess I gonna... pass..

You walked away but L.Joe grabbed your wrist. You can felt L.Joe's warm touch. Tears started to fall.

Let go..

Come on , Jimin.. It's gonna be fun..

Myungsoo came and took L.Joe's hands away from you. Myungsoo glared at L.Joe and B.A.P and Infinite started to glare at L.Joe too.

Don't you ever touch her again..

She's my girlfriend.. I can touch her..

When L.Joe said that , you felt a knife had just stabbed your heart. You pushed his hands away harshly and walked away.

(Youngjae) Do you want to settle this the hard way or the easy way?

B.A.P started to cracked their knuckles.

OPPAS!

B.A.P and Infinite looked at you shocked to see your tears again.

Don't... touch him..

L.Joe and Yoomie saw your tears. They nodded and followed you to your class.

(Chanjo) Hyung.. Do you saw that? Jimin's crying..

(Niel) L.Joe , what did you do to your girlfriend again..

I told you! She's not my girlfriend anymore!

Oppa..

Let's just go back to our class..

Now , you were having Biology lesson and everyone went to Bio Lab. You came in late.

PARK JIMIN! WHY ARE YOU LATE!

You bowed and apologised to Miss Ling. When you were walking to your seat , you had forgot that L.Joe was your Bio partner. You stopped and looked at L.Joe and he was looking at you too giving you a smile.

Miss Ling..

Yes , Jimin sshi?

Can I change my seat?

L.Joe widened his eyes in shocked when you asked Miss Ling to change your seat.

Where do you wanna seat? There's no more space for you to sit.. Anyone volunteer to change their seat?

Noone raised their hands.

Noone? I'm sorry , Jimin..

Then... Can I move my table and chair and sit outside of your class?

You said still staring at L.Joe. L.Joe mouthed ' what are you doing? Are you insane? '

Well.. If it's what you want then , I'm fine with it..

Kamsamida , Miss Ling..

You moved your table and chair but L.Joe grabbed your hand stopping you.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

L.JOE! Keep your voices down..

You pushed his hands away ignoring him.

YAH! Park Jimin! I'm talking to you..

L.Joe pushed your table and chair away.

Because I'm not worthy enough to sit beside you.. Happy?

What are you talking about? I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!

You scoffed. You shook your head and grabbed your table and chair and sat outside. Tears started to drop.

YOU PABO! L.JOE PABO! I HATE YOU!!

 

 

Here's chapter 22!! Enjoy and continued to show your support! Thanks for the lovely comments and to new subscribers! I hope all of you enjoy reading my story ~ 

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif