Chapter 39

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

 

Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him.

Tell me the truth , Jimin.. Do you like me?

You looked at Myungsoo and you saw Myungsoo was serious about this. 

I-I...

Suddenly , your phone rang. You took out your phone and it was from B.A.P.

(Himchan) Yah! Park Jimin! Why do you left us with no food?! Your mum left with Mrs Kim and Jaekyung.. Palli! We're hungry..

AISH!! ARRASSO!!

You ended the call and looked at Myungsoo who was waiting for your answers.

Erm.. We need...to go...

Oh...okay...

You two walked side by side without talking each other. Both of you reached home and saw everyone sitting in the living room watching tv.

YAH! I'M NOT YOUR MAID ARRASSO!!

(Daehyun) Arrasso! Just go and cook some dinner for us..

You gritted your teeth and stood in front of Daehyun. You grabbed his hair making him screamed in pain.

(Daehyun) Ahh! YAH! Mianhe! Mianhe! Let go!

Everyone who was watching tv was shocked at your actions.

YOU GUYS ARE WASHING THE DISHES , ARRASSO?!

They nodded and you went back to normal. You smiled and cupped your hand.

Let's get our dinner ready , okay?

You walked into the kitchen and started to cook.

(Sungyeol) Hey , Myung.. What did your mum said to you? And what's with Jaekyung?

Myungsoo sighed.

My umma arranged a marriage for me and Jaekyung..

(B.A.P) WHAT?!

(Yongguk) Yah! Let me ask you a question.. Come closer..

Myungsoo leaned closer to Yongguk.

(Yongguk) ARE YOU OUTTA OF YOUR MIND?!

He shouted at Myungsoo's ear.

It wasn't my choice.. It's my umma.. She says it's best for the company.. I didn't know Jaekyung is a rich girl..

(Zelo) Don't worry , dude.. Searching for someone's background is our specialty.. Watch!

B.A.P took out their laptop and Zelo started to cracked his knuckles and started to type and looked for Kwon Jaekyung.

(Zelo) Found her!

(Jongup) Kwon Jaekyung. Same age as Jimin. The only daughter of The Kwon Company. Filthy rich $$. Kind.

(Youngjae) Kind my ..

(C.A.P) Woah! Check out that photo!

Zelo clicked on the photo and they were shocked.

(Niel) She had plastic surgery! OMG!

DINNER'S READY!

Everyone rushed to the dining table and was amazed by your cooking. Everyone enjoyed dinner and they washed the dishes because they don't want you to attack them liked how you attacked Daehyun. After the work was done , everyone gathered at the living room to watch some tv. Then , your mum came home with Jaekyung and her luggage.. LUGGAGE?!

Umma.. Why is she doing here?

(Mum) She's gonna live with us..

You widened your eyes in shocked. You grabbed your hair and groaned softly.

Why? Did my umma approved this?

Your mum nodded. You sighed.

(Mum) Jimin arhh , go and help Jaekyung with her stuff..

Why me? Why? ARHHHH!!!

Jaekyung followed you and finally to her room.

Here's your room..

Jaekyung entered the room and put down her luggage. She turned and smirked at you.

What's with the smirk , Jaekyung?

Ohh... nothing.. I'm just so happy that I got to marry Myungsoo not you..

Tssk.. You think I like him? Aigoo... Aigoo...

Watch your mouth , ! Action speaks louder than words..

So , you're thinking that my actions is like showing my love to him but I just can't say it?

So you do like Myungsoo..

You're so wrong , Jaekyung..

You shook your head and left her room.

We will see about that , Jimin.. I'm going to take Myungsoo away and make your life suffer...

You went to your room and closed the door behind you. You leaned against the door and fell.

Tell me the truth , Jimin.. Do you like me?

Do you like me?

Do you like me?

Myungsoo's words kept playing in your head. Your heart started to beat faster and you didn't know this feelings!

Do I like him? No! It can't be.. It can't be..

 

 sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

The next morning , you got ready to go to school. You went downstairs to prepare some breakfast but you saw Jaekyung in the kitchen cooking?!

Jaekyung?! What are you doing?

Oh! Cooking breakfast for my fellow darlings..

They are not your darlings , Jaekyung!

Whatever.. 

Jaekyung ignored you and placed all the food on the table. Soon , everyone came downstairs and smelled the food. They rushed to the dining table and was amazed.

Morning , oppas..

When they were about to ask . . . 

Not me! She did the cooking..

You pointed at Jaekyung. They sat down and ate the food. They were amazed and the food was more delicious than yours. Jaekyung was sitting beside Myungsoo and tried to feed him with the food. When you saw the scene , you feel pain inside. You clenched onto your heart.

I-I'm full..

You grabbed your beg and went out of your house. Everyone seemed to notice your expression so they went out too.

(Chunji) Yah! Jimin ah.. Gwenchana? 

You nodded and plugged your earphones into your ear. When you reached school , everyone started to murmur about something. You took off your earphone and heard :

Do you hear that? Myungsoo and Jaekyung are getting married in 3 weeks time!

Oh my! What a lucky girl.. Jaekyung is a perfect girl for Myungsoo.. She's pretty , good at cooking and good at everything..

You sighed and put on back your earphones. You went into your classroom and sat on your seat. Oh! I think you guys forgot about that.. MYUNGSOO WAS SITTING BESIDE YOU!! You saw Jaekyung held Myungsoo's arm and Myungsoo was pushing her off. You pretend you didn't saw that and went back reading your book. Myungsoo sat beside you and looked at you.

Is she okay? She looks kinda...sad.. Is it my fault?

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 39 ! I hope you enjoy reading it and I'm sorry for not updating for 2 days ! I hope all of you can continued to show your support and I'll update again tomorrow.. Feel so tired now so I'm going to bed now! Good Night ~ xD

 

 

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif