Chapter 33

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

After a few hours , they finally arrived at the camping site. Everyone came down from the bus and were amzed by the beauty of nature. 

Okay! Everyone get into your groups and we can start camping!

Everyone cheered and started to put up their tents. When you were putting up the tents , you were having a hard time so Teen Top except L.Joe came and help you.

(Ricky) Noona! Having a hard time ehh?

You nodded with your pouted lips.

(C.A.P) Let us help you..

You smiled widely and nodded. Teen Top helped you with the tents and you thanked them.

Gomawo! Hehehe..

(Chunji) Jimin ah! We miss you..

Aww.. I miss all of you too...

You pinched their faces.

(Chanjo) Noona! I wanna spent this camping trip with you!

Sure.. Join me for dinner?

Teen Top gladly accepted it.

Okay , good job on the tents and now let's do some cooking for lunch! Park Jimin and Jaekyung will do the cooking and the rest of you find some water and grabbed some firewoodd.

Urgh! Why her? Why me?

You ruffled your hair and you saw Jaekyung smirked at you and you knew something bad was going to happen. You sighed and went to the kitchen to cook some lunch for your classmates. You started to turn on the fire and Jaekyung came.

Hey..

What do you want?

Torture you? That's what I'm thinking..

Look here.. I'm not dating with YOUR L.Joe anymore.. He's dating with my best friends , is that clear?

Yeah.. But I'm still hating you..

Whatever..

You turned and continued to cook. Jaekyung smirked and grabbed your hair.

YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Scream all you want! No one will hear you!

Jaekyung grabbed your hair and pushed you to the ground. You groaned at the pain and slowly got up. Jaekyung smirked happily and satisfied for what she had done. She walked away leaving you in pain.

I hate her!

You slowly got up and cut some vegetables. Your sight became blurry all of the sudden. You shook your head and continued to cut the vegetables. Then , your blurry sight came back and you cut yourself.

Arh! Geez! What is wrong with me?!

You washed your wounds and put the plaster on and continued to cook the lunch. After finished cooking , you served the lunch and called out to everyone that lunch is ready. Everybody came running and ate the lunch greedily. But , you didn't eat anything because you're having a headache now. You excused yourself and went near a lake. You sat on the grass and enjoyed the breeze. Then , Yoomie came with a plate of food.

Unnie , you're not eating?

It's okay.. Just having some headache..

Ohh! You want some medicine? I can give some to you?

It's okay.. I will just rest for a while..

Unnie , are you avoiding me?

Ani.. waeyo?

Nothing.. I just felt that you're mad at me or something..

I'm not....mad at you..

Then , join me for dinner?

You sighed and nodded. Both of you stood up because the teachers were calling both of you. Suddenly , Yoomie slipped and fell into the water. 

Unnie!! HELP ME!!

You started to panic but you can't swim. You had no choice so you jumped into the water and pulled Yoomie to the surface but then , when Yoomie successfully got out from the water , the water started to push you away. You widened your eyes in shocked.

UNNIE!!

Yoomie! Go to safety now!!

Yoomie got up and quickly ran for help.

HELP!!!

Everyone heard Yoomie's scream and went towards her.

Yoomie , what's wrong?

Unnie! Unnie! She fell into the water and the water pushed her away..

WHAT?!

Myungsoo saw you at the surface of the water struggling from drowning. B.A.P was shocked too and quickly went to save you.

JIMIN!!

Myungsoo.. Don't jump into the water.. You will get drowned too..

YAH!! YOU PABO! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T SWIM BUT STILL YOU JUMPED INTO THE WATER??!!

Suddenly , you felt your sight became blurry and slowly closed your eyes fainted. Myungsoo saw you slowly going down to the water.

YAH! JIMIN! WAKE UP!!

Is this the end of me? 

Then , your sister appeared.

Don't you ever think that you're going to die soon , dongsaeng.. I won't let you..

Unnie...

You opened your eyes and grabbed onto the big rocks. The water were strong trying to push you away from the rocks. Myungsoo and B.A.P saw you hanging there.

(Himchan) YAH! HANG ON!!

B.A.P grabbed some rope and tossed it at you. You quickly grabbed it and they pulled you to safety. B.A.P hugged you and you were panting.

(Zelo) Noona! Don't ever do that again!

You just panted and nodded. Yoomie ran and hugged you tightly.

Unnie! Mianhe!

Gwenchana.. I'm fine... I won't die easily..

YAH! Are you really okay?

You nodded and you began to sneeze.

Come on! We don't want you to get fever..

Myungsoo covered you with towels and carried you bridal style. L.Joe was just standing there doing nothing.

YOU IDIOT L.JOE!! SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING!!

L.Joe clenched his fist and messed his hair. 

Oppa? Gwenchana? Don't worry.. Unnie is fine..

L.Joe smiled and nodded and went back to their camp site.

I'm sorry , Jimin... I'm sorry...

 

 

Here's chapter 33! Sorry for the short chapters but I hope you enjoyed it.. Hehehehe ~ I felt so refreshed hahahahahaha xD

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif