Chapter 42

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

The next morning , you woke up early to make some breakfast for them. When you reached downstairs , you found Brownie lying on the floor feeling sick. You raised an eyebrow and went towards Brownie.

Brownie.. Are you okay?

You patted him and he was staring at you with teary eyes.

Are you sick?

Brownie just whined. When Jaekyung came downstairs , Brownie went and hide under the table. You saw Jaekyung happy face liked she had done something not good!

What have you done to my Brownie?

Hmm.. I didn't do anything.. 

Jaekyung replied with a smile. Soon , everyone came downstairs and ate their breakfast. You saw Brownie's bowl was not being touched before.

Brownie , why aren't you eating? It's your favourite..

Brownie whined. You patted him and felt something was definitely wrong. After breakfast , you went to school and before that you put some warm blankets for Brownie.

Get some rest , Brownie.. I will take you to the vet after school..

You gave a kiss on Brownie's head and head out. Then , Jaekyung was staring at Brownie and smirked.

Goodbye , Brownie..

At school , you really can't concentrate because you never saw Brownie in this kind of condition. Soon , the bell rang and you went to the cafeteria.

(Woohyun) Jimin ah.. Are you okay? 

I don't know.. But why did I feel like something bad is going to happen?

(Niel) You think too much , Jimin ah.. Come and eat first..

So , you sat down and ate your lunch. Then , an old lady came. It was the old lady who talked to you in the garden last time.

Oh! Ahjumma!

Oh.. Hello.. Don't you have things to do?

What is it?

You better go home and settle the things first before it's too late..

Ahjumma.. What is it that I have to do?

Go , Jimin! Go!

Then , the old lady vanished in front of you. After the lunch time , you were on your way to your class. You felt something weird.

What is ahjumma telling me to do?

Suddenly , you felt that your heart was aching. You clenched onto your heart and fell to the ground.

Arhhh! Why do I feel so painful..

You started to pant. THEN! Brownie's image came into your mind. You widened your eyes in shocked and ran out of the school. You ran and finally reached your house. You entered your house. You saw Brownie lying there in the living room not turning to you. You felt your eyes teary. You came near Brownie.

Brownie?

You patted him. But no answer. Brownie's eyes were closed liked he was sleeping. 

Brownie.. I'm here.. Let's go to the vet..

Still no answer. Your tears started to fall. You wiped it away.

Brownie! Don't play with me.. It's not funny!

Still no answer. You panic and quickly lifted Brownie. You lifted Brownie and ran to the vet. It was raining heavily so you took off your coat and laid it over Brownie. You reached the vet.

Doctor! Please help me! My dog... Please....help me..

You sobbed. The vet nodded and brought Brownie into the emergency room. Soon , the vet came out.

Doctor! How's my dog?

The vet shook his head. You widened your eyes in shocked.

I'm sorry.. We have try our best to save him...

You cupped your mouth and tears started to fall.

You may see him..

You ran into the emergency room and saw Brownie lying with a white cloth over him. You opened the cloth.

Brownie...

You patted him.

 Since the cold wind blows

Tears are shed at thoughts of you

The day you left without saying farewell

You only left me with longing

Brownie.. What happened to you?

You patted him and sobbed.

 In my heart that longs and cries for you

You visit it today thousands of times

Even when I shout out your name at the top of my lungs

You don’t give me any sort of answer

Tears fell on Brownie. Then , all the memories of you and Brownie was played in your mind.

 Why don’t you know me who is waiting?

Whatever season it is, I am waiting

I just silently cry, I’m sad, I’m sad

Come back my dear

Don’t you know?

Appa bought you on my 10th birthday.. I gave you the name of Brownie... Since then , we became very close..

 As the tears endlessly flow

There are no days when my sad eyes are dry

Why is my farewell so heart aching like this?

Why am I the only one whose heart is aching like this?

When I'm facing problems , you were always there for me.. Sad or happy , you celebrated with me...

 Why don’t you know me who is waiting?

Whatever season it is, I am waiting

I just silently cry, I’m sad, I’m sad

Come back my dear

Don’t you know?

My break up with L.Joe.. You were there cheering me up.. You never left me..

 Since the cold wind blows

Tears are shed at thoughts of you

The day you left without saying farewell

You only left me with longing

BROWNIE PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-7RdPKROXM This is are the links to the songs.. Please listen to it.. It's really sad.. It was sung by Davichi Title : Don't you know? Although the lyrics are not suitable but the song was great.. I hope you listen to it while reading the session.. 

It was getting late but you were staying beside Brownie , patting him. When the vet came and asked you to go home , you lifted Brownie with a towel and covered him with a cloth. You went out of the animal clinic and head home. Everyone was waiting for you at home. When you reached home , everyone gathered around you.

(Sunggyu) Yah! Where have you been , Jimin? Why are you wet?

You started to cry and everyone backed off. You were still carrying Brownie and they didn't know anything about it.

Jimin.. Gwenchana? What are you carrying?

You fell to your knees with tears coming down. You carefully laid Brownie down and opened the cloth. They widened their eyes in shocked when they saw Brownie.

(Daehyun) What's wrong with Brownie? Why is he not moving?

*sob* He's *sob* dead... *sob*

Everyone was shocked and they knew you were sad and hurt about it. You screamed because the pain in your heart was unbearable. Myungsoo came near you and gave you a hug.

I lost *sob* my Brownie! *sob* Brownie!!!

You hit Myungsoo's back but Myungsoo ignored the pain and everyone slowly cried.

I want *sob* my Brownie back! Please *sob* Brownie haven't say goodbye *sob* BROWNIE!!!!!!

Jimin ahh... *sniff* Calm down...

*sob* I want Brownie!!! *sob* I want Brownie!! *sob*

Myungsoo hugged you tighter. You cried so hard in his embraced and everyone was sad about Brownie's death.

Please....give Brownie back to me.... *sob* Please.... Please *sob*

Myungsoo patted you and he was crying too.

BROWNIE!!!!!!!!!

 

 sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

OH M Y GOSH!! I'M CRYING WHEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I LISTEN TO THAT SONG REPEATEDLY UNTIL THE END... HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!! BROWNIE!! It's so sad! So , please read this chapter while listening to that song repeatedly and you will know my feelings too.. I hope you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support! 

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif