Chapter 43

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Myungsoo hugged you after a long cry. Soon , you fell asleep in Myungsoo's embraced. Myungsoo carried you bridal style to your room. He laid you on the bed and put some blankets on you. A tear fell and Myungsoo wiped it off. Myungsoo kissed on your forehead and left your room.

What are we gonna do to Brownie?

(Jongup) Let's held a funeral ceremony for Brownie.. Everyone get some rest.. It's getting late..

Everyone left the living room and went back to sleep. They left Brownie with a white cloth on at the living room. 

 

In Your Dreams . . . . . . . . .

Your sister shook you and you opened your eyes.

(You)Unnie... Unnie!

You woke up and hugged your sister tightly.

(You)Unnie... I lost Brownie... *sob*

Shhh... Brownie is fine.. Brownie is here with me now...

(You) Huh?

You pulled away from your sister and heard a barking sound.

(You) Brownie?

Then , you saw Brownie running towards you. You widened your eyes and ran towards Brownie.

(You) BROWNIE!!!!!

You hugged Brownie with your tears falling. Your sister patted you.

I was the old lady..

(You) Huh?

I was the ahjumma who was at the garden and at the cafeteria with you..

(You) It was you , unnie?

Your sister nodded.

(You) Unnie.. What happen to Brownie? Can I bring him home?

This one.. I can't tell you , dongsaeng ah.. If I tell you , you will kill him or her right?

(You) Unnie! Please tell me.. I need to revenge on Brownie..

Dongsaeng ah.. I want you to accept the results that Brownie had died..

(You) No! I don't want! I want to bring Brownie back to me!!

But Brownie is.. He is in your heart...

You went speechless and looked at Brownie. Brownie lifted his paws and put it on your heart. Brownie whined. Your tears started to fall.

(You) B-But.. I love Brownie... I want him back..

I'm sorry , dongsaeng ah.. You already knew that you can't bring me and Brownie back to life...

Your tears fall and hugged Brownie.

(You) I'm going to miss you , Brownie.. I will find that person who did this to you...

And one more thing , dongsaeng ahh.. Just accept the fact that you like Myungsoo..

You blushed.

(You) S-So.. All this time you were talking about that s-someone s-special is M-Myungsoo?

Your sister nodded.

I can see that you have competition too.. So , don't give up , dongsaeng ah..

You nodded.

It's time for you to go.. Remember , dongsaeng ah.. Don't give up and this will be your last to come here again..

You widened your eyes in shocked.

(You) What?!

That was the last time you saw your unnie and Brownie. You woke up from your dreams and you can see that it was already morning. Your tears started to fall.

Goodbye.. Unnie and Brownie...

You got off from your bed and left your room. You came downstairs and saw Brownie's dead body at the living room. You kneeled down and patted Brownie. You sniffed and lifted Brownie and left the house. Later on , the others were awake too. Jaekyung came downstairs and there was no sign of you. She went to the kitchen and saw something that made her panic. She quickly took that thing and threw it into the rubbish bin. She sighed in relieve and made some breakfast for the others.

(Himchan) Guys... Where's Jimin? She's not in her room..

(Dongwoo) Brownie's body is not in the living room anymore..

(C.A.P) Hurry! We won't know what will Jimin do...

Everyone rushed out from the house and went to look for you. Everyone looked for you high and low. Then , Myungsoo realised something.

Will she be there?

Myungsoo ran somewhere else and he found you. He took out his phone and called the others.

Guys... I found her.. Come at the funeral... Her sister's graveyard...

Myungsoo ended the call and watched you from behind. You dig a hole to make a funeral for Brownie beside your sister's graveyard. Then , the others came and felt sad and pity for you. You cried while digging the hole. After finished digging , you carefully laid Brownie's body into the hole. You stood up.

Oppas... Come here...

You called to them and they gathered around you.

Say goodbye to Brownie..

After saying your goodbye , you took off your bracelet and laid it on Brownie's body. 

Brownie.. Please remember me when you're away with unnie.. I'm going to miss you and unnie.. Rest In Peace..

The others covered the hole with all the sand and slowly patted to soften the soil. You decorated Brownie's graveyard with some stones with his name on it. Soon , rain started to pour.

(Yongguk) Jimin ah.. It's raining now.. Let's go home..

I want to stay here a little longer..

(Ricky) Noona..

You guys go ahead.. I stay here with her..

The others nodded and left you and Myungsoo.

Myungsoo ah..

Myungsoo turned to you.

I can't meet my unnie and Brownie anymore..

Jimin ah..

I came to them and yesterday was the last day I can see them.. They told me to let them go.. *sob* But I can't... *sob*

Myungsoo hugged you.

*sob* I can't let them go... *sob* I just can't... *sob*

Myungsoo patted your back.

Let's...just go home...

You nodded and went home with Myungsoo. You took the last look at your sister and Brownie's graveyard. Then , you closed your eyes and opened them again. You saw your sister and Brownie waving at you and was smiling at you. You smiled and tears falling. You waved and your sister and Brownie disappear into the thin air.

Goodbye... 

When you and Myungsoo reached home , you went to the kitchen and saw something in the rubbish bin. You raised an eyebrow and took that thing from the rubbish bin and to you shocking you also saw Brownie's fur in the rubbish bin too. You widened your eyes to see a pair of scissors and a :

You took out from the rubbish bin.

Who done this to my Brownie?

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 43 ! I hope you guys can enjoy reading it and continued to show your support! Sorry for the slow updates because I feel tired this few days.. Enjoy and see you all tomorrow!~ ^_^

 

 

Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif