Chapter 2

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

The recess bell rang. You stood up from your seat and stretch.

URG! What a boring day! Yoomie ah! Wanna eat some lunch?

Sure!

You and Yoomie went out the classroom until a handsome boy approached in front of you two.

Ermm.. Yoomie-sshi...

Yes , Jaemin-sshi?

I... like you a very long time ago! Please be my girlfriend!

You and Yoomie were shocked. Both of you looked at each other and blinked.

Mianhe , Jaemin-sshi... I like someone else..

You widened your eyes when you heard Yoomie had someone she likes.

I see.... Can we be friends?

Sure...

Yoomie gave Jaemin a smile and walked off with you.

YAH! You like someone else? What's that supposed to mean! How come I didn't know that!

Mianhe , Jimin! I can't tell you yet!

WAEYO! I'm your best friends!

Just not the right time!

FINE!

You pouted. Then , L.Joe called out to both of you. So , three of you went to the cafeteria together with Teen Top. Both of you sat at the tables while the boys will bring the food. Soon , they came with the food.

(Ricky) Noona! I saw that Jaemin confessed to noona! Is that true?

L.Joe stopped eating and looked at Yoomie.

Jinjayo? He likes you?

I rejected him... I like someone else..

Teen Top widened their eyes same goes to L.Joe.

I know right! I have the same reaction when I found about that too! But she won't tell me!

Mianhe! It's not the right time...

 

L.Joe's POV

I was about to eat my sandwich when Ricky asked Yoomie about that Jaemin guy. I heard that he confessed to Yoomie?! I stopped my actions and looked at Yoomie. Luckily , Yoomie rejected him. I felt relieved but hurt at the same time because Yoomie said she likes someone else. I lost my appetite but to hide that hurt feelings , I tried to act normal.

 

End Of POV.

 

At the same time , you saw how L.Joe reacts when he knew about the Jaemin's confession towards Yoomie.

ARH! What are you thinking! He is only care as a best friends! Snap your mind out!

After the recess , you saw L.Joe was completely silent after the incident. You poked his arms.

Oppa.. Gwenchana?

Huh... Oh...Yeah...

Waeyo , oppa? You look....sad?

Sad? Pfft! There's no sad in L.Joe's dictionary!

Tssk! Then , why are you so quiet after the Jaemin's confession towards Yoomie?

I just care about her as a best friend , okay?

Hmmm? Jinja? Oppa! If you have any problems , just come to me.. I will help you...

L.Joe nodded. You bid him goodbye and went back to class.

Then , should I do it?

 

 

Here's the second chapter! I'm sorry for the boring chapters! The interesting part has not arrived yet so I need to add some boring part if all of you don't mind! >.< Don't give up on me and continue to support me! 

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

   kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif