Chapter 27

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

You were sent to the hospital. B.A.P was on the verge on crying when they saw you lying on the bed with your blood. The nurses stopped B.A.P when the doctor pushed you into E.R. Soon , your parents ran and came with Mrs Kim (Myungsoo's Mum).

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER?!

Everyone kept quiet.

CAN SOMEBODY ANSWERS ME?!

(Youngjae) You want answers? Fine.. We tell you..

B.A.P turned to face your mum with cold eyes.

DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT EYES LOOK AT ME!

(Daehyun) She got into this accident because of you and L.Joe!

WHO'S THE HELL IS L.JOE!

(Himchan) She got into this accident because you NEVER CARE FOR HER!!! YOU LEFT HER AND YOU NEVER APPEARED AT HER BIRTHDAY!! THIS IS WHY SHE HATED YOU AND BUY HER OWN HOUSE JUST TO GET AWAY FROM YOU WITCH!!

Your mum widened her eyes in shocked. She remembered how she treated you with harsh way and even left her alone on her birthday when she was a young girl. Tears started to fall. She fell to her knees and covered her face.

I'm a terrible mother....

Then , Infinite and L.Joe with Teen Top and Yoomie came to the hospital and saw your mum crying on the floor.

Umma! Why are you here?

(Mrs Kim) I'm here to see Jimin of course..

The E.R light went off and the doctor came out. Your mum quickly stood up.

Doctor! How's my daughter?

The doctor sighed and his hands was full with your blood. Everyone saw your blood on the doctor's hands.

(Doctor) I need a private talk with the patients parents..

(Yongguk) WHAT?! We need to know what happen to Jimin! 

B.A.P stopped their leader and the doctor went to have a private talk with your parents. They saw your mum widened her eyes in shocked and covered in shocked. She began to cry again. The doctor patted her and left with a sighed. Then , the nurse pushed you out of the E.R and went to your hospital room. They saw how pale you were and their hearts broke. They followed you to your hospital room. Your mum came in and when she saw you in that condition , she cried again.

Ommonim.. What did the doctor said?

(Mum) *sob* The doctor said she lost her *sob* memory...

Everyone widened their eyes in shocked.

(Sungjong) How could this happen? 

(Mum) Her brain got hit really bad.. *sob*

Myungsoo was shocked. He went beside you and grabbed your hand and began to cry.

Jimin.. Please wake up.. Please don't forget me.. I love you..

 

 

I was in a beautiful garden full with beautiful flowers and butterflies. I smiled at the beauty and sat on the grass feeling the breeze. Then , someone came and called out to you.

JIMIN!

You turned and saw someone by the pond waving at you. You narrowed your eyes and saw a beautiful girl.

She waved at you telling you to come over. You went towards her.

Hello , Jimin ah!! Remember me?

You shook your head to your right and shook your head.

YAH! Park Jimin! How dare you forget me?! 

You frowned and carefully examined at her face.

(You) Who...are you?

The girl scoffed and put her arms at her waist.

YAH! Park Jimin! It's me Jessie..

(You) Jessie?

She looked at you.

YAH! Have you really forgot about me?

(You) Have we met?

AISH! Molla! I'm too lazy to talk to you... By the way , why are you here?

(You) Molla.. When I woke up , I was here..

Hmm.. It means you dead..

You looked at her with your questioned look.

This is where the dead people live..

(You) Jinja? It's a very nice place..

Jimin ah...

She put her hands on both of your shoulders.

I know you're not dead.. So open your eyes and continued with your life..

(You) What are you tlaking about? I'm dead , right?

She shook her head.

You're not dead.. Jimin ah.. I'm your sister.. Park Jessie..

(You) My unnie?

She nodded.

(You) Why can't I remember?

You got into an accident , remember?

The flashback played in your mind and it hurts your head. The memories came back and you saw your unnie in front of you.

You remember now?

(You) Some of the pictures were very blurry and I can't see their faces..

Well.. You , Park Jimin , is the most precious one to me and B.A.P.

(You) B.A.P?

She took out the pictires of you and B.A.P. You were smiling happily with them. Your head started to hurt again and the memories slowly came back.

(You) I remember everything.. 

Tears started to fall.

(You) The horrible memories..

Jessie wiped your tears away with her thumb.

Dongsaeng ah.. I can help you.. Just tell me ,  hmmm?

(You) Unnie.. *sob*

You hugged your unnie and began to cry in her embraced. When you calmed down , you and your unnie sat on the grass.

I saw what happened with your life..

(You) Unnie.. I miss you so much..

Nado..(Me too)

(You) Unnie.. Why am I here?

Dongsaeng ah.. This is only your dream.. Open your eyes and everyone was waiting for you..

(You) But I wanna be with you..

Jessie shook her head.

You don't belong here , Jimin ah.. You still have a life.. You still have someone to love you like me..

(You) Can you come home with me?

Tears started to form. Jessie shook her head.

It's your choice whether you wanna forget your painful memories and move on or you wanna live like someone who just lost their memories..

(You) Unnie.. I can't do it without you..

Jessie gave you a smile.

You can do it.. Without me , you have to move on.. I'll be waiting for you , Jimin ah..

(You) Promise?

Jessie nodded and do a pinky promise with you. When the sun began to set , Jessie brought you to a door.

(You) What's behind this door?

The door to your life..

You opened the door and you saw yourself lying on the bed with everyone in the room waiting for you to open your eyes.

(You) Unnie... Whatever my decision is.. Would you...support me?

Jessie nodded.

(You) If I chose I wanted to live like someone who just lost their memory?

Well.. It's your decision.. I can't do anything..

When you walked towards the door , you turned around and saw your unnie was gone and the place was gone too.

Remember.. Your decision , I'll support you.. Saranghae , dongsaeng ah..

Your unnie said before she left. You smiled and walked towards the door.

 

When Myungsoo saw your fingers moved a little , he held onto your hand.

Guys! I just saw Jimin moved her fingers!

Everyone surround around you and you slowly opened your eyes. You got up from your bed and everyone was looking at you.

(Zelo) Noona? It's us.. B.A.P..

You smiled and touched Zelo's face.

Zelo arh..

B.A.P widened their eyes in shocked and hugged you.

(Yongguk) YAH! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN , ARRASSO!!

You flinched at Yongguk sudden shout.

Arra..

You saw Infinite , L.Joe with Teen Top and Yoomie. You saw your mum.

Umma..

Your mum flinched when you called out to her. Your mum cried and ran to hug you.

Jimin ah!! *sob* Umma mianhe *sob*

You patted your mum's back.

Umma.. Gwenchana..

Then , your mum pulled away from your hug and Myungsoo was staring at you.

Jimin.. Do you remember me?

You looked at Myungsoo and Inifnite and turned to look at L.Joe and Yoomie.

Mianhe.. I have to do this.. It's my decision..

Oppas.. Who are they?

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked and felt his heart just broke into pieces same goes to L.Joe and Yoomie.

(Daehyun) You don't remember them?

Have we.. met before?

You looked at Myungsoo. You can saw hurt expression in his eyes.

N-nothing.. I-I just go..

Myungsoo just left the room and Infinite went to comfort him. They knew how hurt he was. Then , L.Joe and Yoomie went towards you.

Jimin.. It's me , L.Joe.. Your best friends..

Unnie.. It's me , Yoomie..

Who are you?

Tears started to fall when you said to L.Joe and Yoomie. When L.Joe held your hand , you flinched and pushed his hands away.

Don't touch me..

You pretend to let out your tears.

Oppa.. Why is this guy here.. When he touch me , I cry..

B.A.P hugged you and calmed you down.

(Himchan) You two should go home.. We take over from here..

L.Joe and Yoomie felt guilty when they saw your condition.

Mianhe..

L.Joe said and left the room. Tears kept on falling.

Mianhe..

 

 

Here's chapter 27 ! I hope all of you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support! Thanks for the lovely comments! :D

 

  Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif