Chapter 60

The Opposite of Love

 RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

ORANG ~ Chunji

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

CYAN ~ Kwon Jaehyo

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

 

FLASHBACK ! (When Jimin left the house . . . . . . )

Teen Top came to Chunji's room.

(Niel) Okay! You need to tell us now..

Tell you guys what?

(C.A.P) Do you like Jimin as a fake boyfriend or do you like her as you know.. a girl?

What... what are you guys talking about?

(Ricky) Come on , hyung.. Just tell us.. You know you can't hide it from us..

Chunji blushed and ignored them.

(Chanjo) Come on! Come on!

They started to tickle Chunji. Chunji laughed as he rolled around the floor.

Okay! Okay! I'll talk!

Chunji took a deep breath.

Well.. I think I like her.. Haha

Chunji said while rubbing the back of his neck. Teen Top looked at him and pounced on him.

YAH! GET OFF! I can't - breathe!

(Chanjo) Promise us not to hide any secrets from us again!!

Ok-okay.. I-I p-promise! G-get o-off!

Teen Top got off from Chunji. He flicked their forehead.

(Niel) Are you going to confess?

Molla.. Maybe when she come back..

(Ricky) Whoa! Fighting!

Thanks , guys!

END OF FLASHBLACK !

 

Chunji took a deep breath as you looked at him.

I Love You..

You widened your eyes.

O-Oppa.. I-I..

Chunji knew it would be very difficult for you to answer so he gave you a hug.

Jimin ah.. I know I'm only a fake boyfriend to you but I wanna protect you , Love you and take care of you...

How are you question it? Do you like Chunji? Have Jimin forgot about Myungsoo? No! Of course no! She still loves Myungsoo but she doesn't want to admit it.

Oppa..

Chunji pulled from the hug and put his index finger on your lips.

You don't have to force yourself to answer this.. I'll give you time and you will give me the answer on the day when Myungsoo leaves to London..

Chunji gave you a small smile and left your room.

What am I gonna do? I'm going to hurt Oppa..

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Time flies so fast. It was on the day when Myungsoo will leave for London for his marriage. When you came downstairs , you saw no one in the house. You saw a note on the table.

Come to the Park if you're ready..

You changed into :

You left the house and went to the park and saw Chunji there smiling at you. You took a deep breath and walked towards him.

Oppa..

Chunji put his index finger on your lips.

Before you answer me.. Let's go for a date..

But , oppa..

Kaja!

He held your wrist and came to the Lotte World. He looked at you and gave you a smile again. He brought you to the Haunted House.

Oppa.. Are you sure you wanna go there?

Don't tell me you're scare right?

W-who s-says I-I'm scared..

Chunji pinched your cheeks and pulled you the haunted house. You went into the haunted house and saw a lot of scary stuff inside. Then , you noticed something.

Jimin ah..

There's your name written on a rock. Chunji knew you saw it but he pretended not to notice. Suddenly , a man dressed as ghost jumped and surprised you. You jumped and screamed.

Here..

The man dressed as ghost gave you a bouquet of flowers. You blinked your eyes many times and accepted the flowers. You saw a card.

I . . . . 

You raised an eyebrow and suddenly a light glowed in green colour shone on the wall. You looked at the wall.

Love . . . .

Then , you came to the exit. You saw a table decorated with ribbons and flowers. He led you to the table and sat you on the table. Then , you realized something!! THE LOTTE WORLD WAS EMPTY!! THERE'S NO ONE HERE EXCEPT YOU AND CHUNJI! The butler was Teen Top. You were shocked to see them here. They served you food and played some music for you and Chunji. 

Do you like the preparations I made for you?

You do all this for me?

Chunji nodded. He stood up from his seat and stood beside you and took out a rose. He held your hand.

Jimin ah.. I love you.. Will you be my girlfriend?

I-I...I'm sorry..

Chunji's smile faded. Teen Top knew this is not going well so they left you and Chunji.

Oppa.. Thanks for all this preparations but I see you as my brother.. My brother who loves me , care for me and protect me.. But I love Myungsoo.. I still can't let go him..

Tears started to fall.

I'm sorry , oppa.. Now.. Myungsoo will be leaving to London and I can't stop him anymore..

You cupped your face and cried. Chunji took a deep breath and patted your back.

You know.. You still have time to stop him..

You looked up at Chunji.

Go , Jimin ah.. Go and find your happiness...

You stood up and hugged Chunji.

Gomawo , 0ppa!! 

You gave a kiss on his cheeks and left. Chunji saw your figure slowly disappeared. He smiled and his tears were rolling down.

Be happy , Jimin ah..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DO YOU THINK THIS IS OVER???!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chunji went to look for Teen Top at the back of the Haunted House.

Hey... Guys.. Let's go -

He was cut when he widened his eyes and saw Teen Top was being knocked out on the floor. The next thing he knew , someone hit on his head and passed out. His sight became blurry when he saw someone smirking at him.

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Here's chapter 60! It's almost the end of the story!! hahahaha I'm going to finish my story soon!! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO CHUNJI AND TEEN TOP??!! Hahahaha ....  Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!

 

  Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif