Chapter 59

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

ORANG ~ Chunji

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

CYAN ~ Kwon Jaehyo

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

 

AT MRS KIM'S HOUSE . . . . . . .

 

Myungsoo came to the living room and saw his umma having a cup of coffee with Jaekyung.

Morning , dear..

Umma.. How many times do I have to tell you?! I'm not going to marry Jaekyung..

Well.. The wedding is decided.. The place is all settled.. All you and Jaekyung have to do is to go and choose some wedding clothes..

Myungsoo facepalmed.

Umma.. I love Jimin.. I wanna marry her.. To have a family with her...

Mrs Kim bang her cups hard on table.

How many times do I have to tell you not to mention that girl's name IN THIS HOUSE!!

Jaekyung went to Mrs Kim's side and calmed her down.

Thanks , dear.. You're going to marry Jaekyung no matter what..

Umma! Jaekyung is a nice girl.. I don't deserve her..

I don't give a damn!! I want you to marry her.. End of discussions..

Myungsoo groaned and left the house.

Ommonim.. Calm down.. I'll get some water for you..

It's okay , dear.. Don't take his words into heart.. I will make him marry you..

Jaekyung brought Mrs Kim to her room. Jaekyung smirked in victory. Myungsoo left the house and went to a cafe to meet Infinite.

(Sungyeol) Hey! Myung , what's with the faces?

My umma wants me to marry Jaekyung in London this Friday...

(Infinite) WHAT??!!

What am I gonna do?

(Dongwoo) Easy.. On the day of the wedding , just say I DON'T.. That's all..

Sunggyu flicked his forehead.

(Sunggyu) You think Mrs Kim allowed that? Geez!

I miss her.. I wanna see her..

(Sungjong) Well.. I got a plan.. I meeting her later..

Everyone looked at her in shocked.

YAH! You didn't tell us earlier!!

(Sungjong) Mian.. I think she will be here in 3.. 2.. 1..

You came into the cafe and widened your eyes in shocked to see Myungsoo there too. You and Myungsoo looked at each other. You turned back facing him and ran out from the cafe. Myungsoo got off from his seat and chased after you. He grabbed onto your wrist.

Jimin! I miss you!

Let go..

Jimin.. Please.. Listen to me..

You're going to get marry this Friday.. I wish you happiness...

What? Are you really going to let me go?

Can't you see Myungsoo? I tried my best to forget about you.. I want you to be happy..

But I'm not happy without you..

Please.. I have... a boyfriend..

But I still can't let you go..

You have to! Can't you see? We are destinied to be together!!

FINE! If this is what you want... I will let you go.. Kim Myungsoo and Park Jimin are now officially break up...

With that , Myungsoo left and walked away. Myungsoo tears started to fall so do yours. 

Goodbye..

You said hoping Myungsoo didn't hear that but He did hear that. You walked the opposite direction home. When you reached home , they saw your eyes were red and puffy. Chunji came and hugged you.

Gwenchana? Are you crying again?

Me and Myungsoo are now officially *sob* break up..

Chunji patted your back as you cried in his embraced. Chunji brought you to your room and sat you on the bed. He sat beside you and wiped your tears away.

Jimin ah.. I have something to tell you.. I know this is so sudden but..

Chunji took a deep breath as you looked at him.

I love you...

 

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

 

Here's chapter 59 ! WAHHH! This is my first time writing until 60 chapters! It's all thanks to all of you! I hope you enjoy reading and support me by upvote the story! Thanks and sorry for the cliffhanger! See you maybe tomorrow ~ xD

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif