Chapter 35

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

The next day , the teachers told the students that they will be jungle trekking today.

Okay! Class! Everyone get ready and we will start the jungle trekking! Get into your groups and follow me..

You grabbed your back pack and got ready to go. You saw L.Joe helping Yoomie with her bag. You smiled a little and started the jungle trekking. You went with Teen Top except L.Joe.

(Ricky) Noona.. Why are you not talking to L.Joe anymore?

(C.A.P) Did you guys fight?

Geez.. Guys.. I know you know this secret..

(Niel) What secret? ....... *GASP* YOU KNOW?!

Teen Top widened their eyes. You tssked and went on without them.

(Chunji) YAH! Wait for us! Yah! How did you know the secret?

Well.. me and L.Joe talked about it yesterday and our relationship... is over..

Teen Top felt pity for you.

Yah.. I'm fine.. Without him , I can move on..

Teen Top nodded and suddenly pulled by B.A.P.

YAH! Oppas!

(Zelo) Noona.. We didn't spend any fun time with you this few days..

Aigoo.. Zelo arhh...

You pinched Zelo's cheeks.

YAH! YAH! Palli! I don't want to get lost..

Aish..

After a long trekking , they reached at a waterfall. The scenes were beautiful. Everyone took pictures of it. 

Okay , class.. I will give you an hour to rest so jump into the water if you want to..

The students started to cheer. The boys started to take off their clothes and jumped into the water. B.A.P , Teen Top and Infinite jumped into the water. You just sat on a big rock and watched them swim.

(Chunji) Jimin! Join us!

You shook your head but Sungyeol pulled your leg and you fell into the water.

YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!

Sungyeol sticked out his tongue and everyone started to splash water on you. 

Arh...

You groaned in pain. Everyone stopped and went near you.

Yah.. Jimin , gwenchana?

3.... 2.....1....

You started to splash water to Myungsoo. Everyone was shocked and started to splash back at you. Myungsoo carried you bridal style.

Yah! Put me down KIM MYUNGSOO! DON'T YOU DARE?!

Pay back time , Baby..

Your heart started to beat fatser when Myungsoo called you 'BABY'. Then , Myungsoo threw you into the water. 

What is this feeling? Why am I feeling like this?

The teachers came and told the students to get out from the water and dried themselves. When you were drying yourself , you kept on thinking. You shook your head and continued the jungle trekking. B.A.P was walking in front of you while Myungsoo was behind you. You were daydreaming so you lost the way.

Yah! Jimin ahh.. Where are we?

Huh? I thought that I'm walking on the right path..

YAH! WHY ARE YOU DAYDREAMING??!!

YAH! It's not my fault , okay? Who ask you to walk behind me? Geez!

Aish!! Let's find some shelter.. It's getting dark..

The forest was dark and you started to get scared. Myungsoo knew you were scared of the dark.

Here.. Take my hand.. I don't want you to get lost..

Myungsoo let out his hands and you held his hands. You felt warmth when you touched his hands and you were able to calm down too. Your heart started to beat faster too.

Why does my heartbeat beat so fast when I'm with Myungsoo? 

You looked at Myungsoo and you started to smile. You shook your head to get that feelings out of your mind. Suddenly , Myungsoo slipped and fell into the water. You were shocked. You held onto his hands.

Myungsoo!! Don't let go..

Myungsoo started to get scare.

Y-ah! I'm h-ea-vy.. M-y weight is pulling you too..

Just hang on!

You pulled him up and he was wet. Myungsoo was shivering and you can saw his scared expression.

Hey.. You're okay?

Yeah... *pant*

You sure? You look...scare..

I SAID I'M OKAY!

You widened your eyes in shocked and avoided his gaze. Myungsoo sighed.

I-I'm sorry..

You nodded and you saw a cave nearby.

Let's go to that cave.. You will catch a cold..

Myungsoo nodded and walked into the cave. Myungsoo grabbed your wrist. You turned and saw his apologetic eyes.

I'm sorry , Jimin.. I didn't mean to yell at you..

It's okay... I don't mind.. I understand..

Mianhe.. I have a terrible past about water..

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 35 ~ Sorry for the short chapter and I'm going to update again tomorrow ~ Mianhe.. Alothough I have finished my big exams , I still have school project that needs to be done.. Sorry and please wait for me.. Continued to give me support and I hope you enjoy reading it ~ :D

 

 

Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif