Chapter 46

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

After Jaekyung saw the incident happened , she smirked and walked away ready for her next EVIL plan. Myungsoo brought you home.

Myungsoo ah.. Say hi to the others , okay?

Myungsoo nodded and gave you a kiss on the cheeks. You bid him goodbye and he went home.

I can't believe it.. Myungsoo's mine..

You smiled and went to your room and slept the whole day. The next morning , you got ready for school. When you opened the door of your house , you saw everyone was waiting for you outside the house. You widened your eyes.

OPPAS!!!

You ran towards them and gave them a hug.

I miss you guys!!

(Ricky) We miss you too , noona! Let's go to school together..

What about Mrs Kim? Don't she know about this?

(Daehyun) Aish! That Ahjumma is not the boss of us..

You smiled and walked with them. Then , you felt someone grabbed you. You turned and saw Myungsoo.

Yah! You should be walking with me..

(Sunggyu) Waeyo? She's not your girlfriend..

Oh really?

Myungsoo pulled you and gave you a kiss on the lips. Everyone widened their eyes.

(Himchan) Y-Yah... You t-two are r-really d-dating?

You blushed while Myungsoo nodded.

We're dating right , yeoja chingu?

Myungsoo said while looking at you. You blushed so hard and nodded.

(C.A.P) This is bad..

C.A.P whispered to Chunji. You and Myungsoo didn't hear anything and everyone faces were liked they're going to be in big trouble. So , you walked to school with them without knowing anything. When you reached school , you saw Jaekyung smirking at you. You got a feeling that's something wrong.

 

- SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL -

 

After school , you went home with Myungsoo. Myungsoo bid you goodbye and you entered the house. When you opened the door , you were shocked to see your house was in a mess. 

What happened here? Who did this?

Then , you saw a note on the floor. You picked it up and read it.

To : Jimin ,

This is going to be the first warning.. Better be careful because what you had done , I will mess your life and crush your soul..

 

It didn't say who was from.

Who could it be?

You crumbled the paper and threw it away. You started to clean your house and everything was broken into pieces.

Aish! Who ever done this , he or she is dead..

Then , you realized something.

It must be her..

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

Davichi - Secret (비밀) [Eng+Rom+Han] - YouTube

 

The next day , you went out from your house and went to a place. You clenched your fist when you arrived the place.

THE KIM'S HOUSE

You took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

(Maid) Annyeonghaseyo.. Who are you looking for?

You ignored the maid and entered the house.

(Maid) Excuse me.. You can't just come into the house like that..

You glared at the maid and entered the house. Then , you heard groans in the living room. You went to the living room and widened your eyes in shocked. YOU SAW TEEN TOP , INFINITE (except Myungsoo) , B.A.P BEING HIT BY SOME OF THE MEN DRESSED IN BLACK!

YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!

The men stopped and Teen Top , Infinite and B.A.P widened their eyes in shocked.

(Zelo) N-noona.. W-what are you d-doing h-here?

You clenched your fist.

(Mrs Kim) Well , what do we found here?

You turned and saw Mrs Kim sitting on her chair while enjoying her tea.

What have you done to them?

(Mrs Kim) Oh.. Them? Well , they deserve it..

Why are you doing this to them? If you hate me , do it to me NOT THEM!!

(Mrs Kim) You do know that my Myungsoo will get marry soon and you steal him away..

I didn't steal him away... Your son loves me and I love him too...

Mrs Kim got off from her chair and walked towards you.

(Mrs Kim) Well , that's too bad.. My Myungsoo is only using you..

What? Using me?

(Mrs Kim) Do you know he loves you so he can put an act to make Jaekyung jealous?

You widened your eyes in shocked.

No! I don't believe you.. This is not the Myungsoo you're talking about..

(Mrs Kim) Do you want proof?

Mrs Kim took out her voice recorder and pressed the play button.

(Mrs Kim) Myungsoo ah , tell me.. Do you like Jimin?

Ani.. I'm just using her because I love Jaekyung.. I'm using her so that Jaekyung will be jaelous..

You widened your eyes in shocked and your eyes started to get teary. Mrs Kim turned off the recorder and smirked at you.

Now you see , Jimin.. He is just using you liked how L.Joe used you..

No.. 

HE IS JUST USING YOU!!

Please.. stop..

KIM MYUNGSOO IS JUST USING YOU!!!

You fell to your knees and your tears started to fall.

(Jongup) Jimin ah! This is not what you think!!

The man in black started to kick and punch them again. They groaned in pain. Mrs Kim bent down and lifted your chin. You were still shocked about it.

Give up , Jimin.. Myungsoo doesn't love you.. He is just using you.. Do you understand?

Mrs Kim took her hands off your chin and walked away.

Get her and her friends outta of here.. From now on , Myungsoo will not leave the house , arrasso?

The men dressed in black nodded their heads and brought you and the others out of the house. They threw all of you out of the house. They groaned in pain while you're still there looking shocked and didn't want to accept the fact that Myungsoo was using you.

(Youngjae) Jimin...

He grabbed your shoulders. You flinched and hugged your knees and silently cried on your knees. They hugged you as you cried out.

Why? Why? Why everyone treats me like this? Why?

You cried as you hit your chest. They stopped you from hurting yourself.

(Hoya) Jimin ah.. Let's go home , okay?

You nodded as you hugged Hoya. Hoya patted your back and carried you bridal style. Everyone followed you behind then Myungsoo came running panting.

Hey! Where are you guys going?

Everyone went silent and just looked at Myungsoo. Then , Myungsoo saw you crying on Hoya's embraced.

Jimin ah! Why are you crying?

Myungsoo went near towards you but Hoya backed away with you in his arms. Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked.

What are you doing , hyung? She's my girlfriend..

When you heard Myungsoo said that you were his girlfriend , your heart burned in flames and turned it into ashes. You began to cry hard again. 

(Hoya) I'm sorry.. This is best for Jimin..

Let her go! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!

Myungsoo went towards Hoya again but Teen Top , B.A.P and Infinite stood in front of Hoya.

What are you guys doing?! Get out of my way!

(Daehyun) Myungsoo... Listen to us and just go home..

Waeyo? She's my girlfriend..

(Chunji) Myungsoo.. Don't make us use force..

They started to panic again when you cried and sobbed hard again.

(Yongguk) Just leave..

I won't leave until you guys tell me what happened..

Mrs Kim saw everything from her windows.

(Mrs Kim) Get my son into the house..

The man dressed in black nodded and went out from the house. He put Myungsoo on his shoulders and carried him into the house.

YAH! YAH! What are you doing!! PUT ME DOWN!!!

They sighed and went home with you. The men put Myungsoo down.

Umma! What have you done to Jimin?

Ohh.. Nothing.. We just have a fun chat just now..

What did you tell her?

Nothing.. Go and have a bubble bath.. We will going to have dinner with Jaekyung's parents later..

The men grabbed Myungsoo again and brought him to his room.

YAH! UMMA!! YAH!!!

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 46 ! I hope you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support ~ xD

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif