Chapter 37

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

After a few days later , you started to heal. You got out of your tent and stretched.

Arh.. I feel so refreshed!

You saw Myungsoo at the river bank daydreaming still thinking about the kissing incident. You tapped on his shoulders and Myungsoo jumped and that made you jumped too.

Oh.. Hey.. What are you doing here?

I think I should be the one asking you.. Are you okay?

Yeah.. I'm fine..

You touched Myungsoo's forehead.

Hmm.. That's good your fever had gone..

Ermm.. Jimin?

Yeah?

Why do you have fever too?

You widened your eyes in shocked and your heart started to beat faster.

Ermm.. Hahaha.. I catch a cold when I look for the firewood.. Hahaha..

You answered without looking at Myungsoo.

Ohh.. Jinja yo?

Yeahh.. So , what are we doing today?

Molla.. 

Then , Teen Top except L.Joe called out to you.

(Chanjo) Noona! Come and play with us..

Can Myungsoo come?

It's okay.. I can stay here and watch the beautiful scenery..

Aigoo.. Kaja!

You grabbed his wrist and went to the nearby waterfall. Myungsoo blushed when you grabbed his wrist. Then , when you realized that you were holding Myungsoo's hand , your heart started to beat faster and you let go of his hands.

Mianhe.. Hehe..

Hehe.. Ermm.. It's okay..

Chanjo and Ricky hid behind you and pushed you into the water.

YAH! YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!

You got out of the water and chased after Chanjo and Ricky. The rocks were slippery and you slip and hurt your ankle.

Arh! Geez!

Chanjo and Ricky stopped and ran to you.

(Ricky) Noona , mianhe.. Jeongmal mianhe..

It's okay.. I just sprained my ankle... 

You tried to get up but the pain was too unbearable. You almost fell but luckily , Myungsoo held onto you.

Gwenchana?

Neh..

How many times do I have to tell you , PARK JIMIN! Stop saying you're okay..

Aish.. You know STOP NAGGING!

YAH! You sprained your ankle and got me worry! Geez!

You widened your eyes when Myungsoo said that he was worried about you. Myungsoo sighed and carried you bridal style.

Y-Yah! What are you doing?

You can't walk right? So shut up..

You pouted and crossed your arms. Myungsoo carried you back to the campsite and caught everyone's attention.

What's wrong , Myungsoo? 

Jimin sprained her ankle..

Aigoo.. YAH! PARK JIMIN! Why are you such a troublemaker?

Hehehe.. Mianhe...

Myungsoo put you down on the floor and started to bandage your ankle. Soon , L.Joe and Yoomie came and saw you on the floor. They asked one of the students and told them that you sprained your ankle. L.Joe went near you.

Yah.. Jimin , gwenchana?

You were shocked when L.Joe talked to you. L.Joe himself felt weird why is he talking to you?

It's none of your business..

You became cold towards L.Joe. Yoomie saw your coldness and L.Joe went away. Yoomie went towards L.Joe.

Oppa.. Is there something wrong between you and Unnie?

L.Joe sighed.

Jimin knew that we are dating behind her back..

Yoomie widened her eyes in shocked.

Jinja? Did she said anything?

She broke off our best friends relationship..

Yoomie cupped and her eyes became teary. L.Joe cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Kajima , Yoomie ah..

She...don't want to talk to us anymore?

Give her some time.. I think she will talk to us again..

Oppa , unnie told me before that ' relationship never lasts ' .. Is she saying about us?

L.Joe just stayed quiet. He just gave Yoomie a small smile and a kiss on the forehead. You saw and heard everything.

Relationship never lasts.. 

You just smirked and went away.

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

The next day , everyone was tidying up and got ready to go home. They boarded up the bus and everyone sang along the way in the bus. Finally , they reached school and went to their separate ways.

So? You guys hungry?

You asked B.A.P , Infinite and Teen Top except L.Joe. All of them nodded.

My house?

They nodded again.

Don't tell me you guys are going to stay at my house again..

They looked at each other and nodded.

Wahh?! Jinja yo? YAH! I'M NOT YOUR UMMA!

(Yongguk) You are now..

Everyone smiled and went to your house.

YAH! I CAN"T TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS FOREVER!!

They laughed and went off without you.

YAH! WAIT FOR ME!

Soon , everyone reached your house. You opened the door and was greeted by your dog , Brownie.

Aigoo! Brownie! I miss you so much! How are you , boy?

(Mum) We are fine..

You turned to your left and saw your mum.

Oh! Umma! You're here.. I miss you too!

You ran and hugged your mum. Your mum greeted them and they greeted her back.

Umma , what are you doing here?

(Mum) Well , Mrs Kim will be here any minute to talk about something..

You mean my umma?

She nodded and soon the doorbell rang. You went to open the door and saw Mrs Kim with a girl beside her. A familiar person. You widened your eyes.

KWON JAEKYUNG?!

 

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 37 ! What is Jaekyung doing here? Curious about it? Stay tuned for the next chapter ! Hahaha! Please continued to give me support and hope everyone can enjoy reading it ~ 

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif