Chapter 51

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

ORANGE ~ Chunji

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

When Myungsoo walked into his classroom , he clenched his fist and punched his tables. Soon , he saw you and Chunji came into the classroom. He remained calm and looked away.

Oppa.. Thanks.. I won't know what to do if I face him..

You're welcome.. See you during recess time? I'll come and get you..

You smiled and nodded. You gave a peck on Chunji's cheeks. Chunji blushed and walked back to his class. You went to your seat and took a glance at Myungsoo. He saw you kissing on Chunji's cheeks. He clenched his fist under his table. While the teacher was teaching , someone passed the letter to you. You looked at your classmate who sat beside you.

It was from Myungsoo...

You widened your eyes in shocked and took the letter. You bit your bottom lips whether you should read the letter. You took a deep breath and opened the letter. It read :

Meet me at the rooftop during recess..

You gulped and you knew you're going to be trouble again. Then , recess came. You saw Chunji was waiting outside your class.

Oppa! 

Hey! Wanna eat some lunch?

Oppa.. Myungsoo wants to look for me at the rooftop.. Can you come with me?

Sure..

Chunji held your hand and lead you to the rooftop. Chunji didn't know why he liked to hold your hand. Everytime he hold your hand , he's happy. When you and Chunji reached the rooftop , you saw Myungsoo leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. Myungsoo turned and saw you with Chunji.

What are you doing here?

I thought you wanna to meet me?

I'm not asking you.. 

Myungsoo glared Chunji and Chunji smirked.

Me and Jimin need to talk.. Can you give us some privacy?

Why should I? Jimin is now my girlfriend.. I don't know what you will do to my Jimin..

Chunji grabbed your waist and held you closer to him and Myungsoo started to burn with Jealousy.

Oppa.. I wait for you outside..

You sure you okay with this?

You smiled and nodded. Chunji nodded and gave you a peck on your forehead. Myungsoo clenched his fist and Chunji went out.

Are you two..really dating?

Isn't it obvious? What do you want to talk about? We have nothing to talk about anymore..

Look , Jimin.. I still love you.. I can't let you go..

When Myungsoo told you that he still love you , your heart winced. You clenched onto your chest and you held back your tears.

You have to let me go.. You're going to be someone's husband..

But I don't love Jaekyung.. I love you.. You're the one for me , Jimin..

Your heart started to break into pieces when Myungsoo confessed. Tears started to fall.

You don't know what I have been through , Myungsoo.. I'm so hurt because of you.. Please... Just let me go..

No! I can't let you go.. I love you , Jimin.. I love you..

Please.. Stop saying you love me..

You back-facing him. Tears fell non-stop. Myungsoo came behind your back and hugged your waist. You widened your eyes when Myungsoo back hugged you. You can felt the warm and the memories came into your mind. Tears kept on falling. 

Please.. Jimin.. I love you.. Let's go through this together...

I-I..

Then , Chunji came in and separated both of you. Chunji hugged you and you silently cried in his embraced.

She's my girlfriend , Myungsoo.. And you have a fiancee.. 

I love her , Chunji.. Why are you doing this to me?

Because you hurt her too deep.. Too deeo that it can't be mend again..

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked and Chunji brought you down to the cafeteria. When Chunji pulled you down , you stopped. Chunji looked at you.

He says he loves me *sob* He says *sob* he loves me *sob*

Chunji sighed and hugged you. Actually , Chunji heard everything behind the door. He patted your head to calm you down.

Shh.. I'm here.. 

You and Chunji sat on the stairs.

You're okay?

You nodded and your stomach started to growl.

Hungry?

You nodded and Chunji's stomach started to growl too. You laughed a little.

Wanna eat?

Yah! 

You jumped a little at his shout.

What took you so long to say that? I'm soooooooo hungry!!

You chuckled.

Ah! Wanna skip school?

Skip school? Are you sure? 

Chunji nodded with his big eyes.

Okay..

Kaja!!

You went back to take your bag and at that time , Myungsoo saw you and Chunji grabbing their bags and went out of the school. Myungsoo felt hurt.

I love you , Jimin.. Please come back to me...

You and Chunji successfully ran out from the school and came to a nearby restaurant. You and Chunji ordered a lot of food.

Waaahh! That's a lot.. You're going to make me fat , oppa..

You pouted and Chunji pinched your cheeks.

Ahhh! Appo! 

Just eat , dummy!

After enjoying the delicious lunch , you and Chunji went to Lotte World.

What are we doing here?

You gave me a mission saying that you wanted to forget about Myungsoo so I'm doing the mission now and I want you to be happy.. 

B-but..

Chunji grabbed your hand and pulled you to the roller coaster ride.

When the ride started , Chunji started to shout.

PARK JIMIN!!!

Oppa.. What are you doing?

PLEASE BE HAPPY!!!!

You knew what Chunji was doing. Scream out to release your pressure.

I WILL BE HAPPY! GOMAWO CHUNJI OPPA!!!!

The ride was amazing. When you got down from the roller coaster , Chunji let out his hand. You looked at him and he smiled at you. You smiled back and took his hands.

How was the ride? Fun?

You nodded and soon you came into an ice-cream booth. You pulled Chunji there. 

Ahjushhi , can I have 2 ice-cream?

Ohh what a lovely couple..

Chunji blushed when the ahjushhi said you and him are a couple. At the same time , his heart was beating fast.

Ahjushhi , we are not -

You were cut by the ahjushhi.

We have this couple ice-cream and it's free because you two make a perfect couple..

Gomawo , ahjushhi..

You took the ice-cream and sat on the bench with Chunji. The ice-cream only have one spoon.

Oppa.. We only have one spoon..

Ahh.. Gwenchana.. You eat it.. I'm fine..

You took a scoop of ice-cream and shoved it into your mouth.

Hmm... It's delicious..

Chunji smiled at your cute expression. You scoop another ice-cream and placed it in front of Chunji.

What?

Say 'ahh'

Chunji hesitates to eat the ice-cream. He blushed when he shared a spoon with you. AN INDIRECTLY KISS!!

Is it good?

Chunji shyly nodded.

Aish.. Why do you need to be shy for? We shared a lollipop at school last time , remember?

(You and Chunji shared the lollipop was on chapter 40!)

Chunji then remembered.

You won't mind about it?

You shook your head and shoved some ice-cream into his mouth.

YAH! AH!! Brain freeze!!

You laughed at Chunji. Then , Chunji realized something.... He loves it when you smiled.. Your laugh... His heart started to beat faster.

I'm falling for you , right?

 

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Here's chapter 51 ! I hope you enjoyed reading it and continue to show your support ~ Thanks to all your support and thanks for the comments ~ :D

 

  Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif