Chapter 62

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

ORANG ~ Chunji

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

CYAN ~ Kwon Jaehyo

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes. You groaned as the pain hit your head. The next thing you knew , you were tied to a chair. You struggled but it was too tight. You widened your eyes in shocked when you saw Teen Top , B.A.P and Infinite were tied to the chair too. From the shadow , Jaekyung and Jaehyo appeared.

Why are you doing this??!!

Who ever thought that you will come to the airport and stopped Myungsoo?

Let go of them! They have nothing to do with this!!

If I let them go , how about you? Remember the promise you made?

You widened your eyes in shocked and flashback played.

Jaekyung laid the penknife on your neck and made a slash on your skin. You hissed in pain and blood started to flow out. B.A.P and Teen Top started to panic. You pant and looked at Jaekyung.

Hey! What if I tried it on your oppas too?

You widened your eyes in shocked. 

NO! YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

Jaekyung turned and faced B.A.P and Teen Top. Jaekyung walked around them and cupped Jongup's face.

YAH! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!!! 

What a handsome face.. Tsk tsk.. Your handsome face is going to ruin by me..

YAH! KWON JAEKYUNG!! 

Jaekyung started to cut his neck.

STOP!!

Jaekyung stopped and turned to look at you.

Please... don't hurt them.. 

If I don't hurt them , what do I get in return?

I'll stay away from Myungsoo..

Promise?

You nodded.

What if you break the promise?

You sobbed and pant.

 

I'll...kill myself..

You hissed and mentally cursed yourself. 

Remember now? So.. You broke the promise.. Are you going to kill yourself or I'll do the pleasure?

YOU !!!

You got slapped by Jaehyo.

YOU! DUMB JAEHYO!!! I EVEN LET YOU INTO MY HOUSE!!

I guess my acting is pretty good huh..

YAH! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!

Jaehyo turned and punched Myungsoo in the stomach.

YAH! STOP IT!!

Aww.. It looks like the girlfriend is afraid of getting her boyfriend hurt..

Jaehyo smirked and was about to laid another punch on Myungsoo until . . . . 

How about you and Yongmi?

Jaehyo stopped and widened his eyes in shocked. He turned to you.

How do you know this?!!

You smirked.

Now you remember? Want me to say out loud?

SHUT UP!!!

SHE LOVES YOU , JAEHYO!! SHE LOVES THE DUMB YOU!! SHE LOVES THE HELL OF YOU!!!

I SAID SHUT UP!!!

Jaekyung came and slapped you hard.

How about you , Jaekyung? Jealous over an adopted child? This is so not like you!!

Jaekyung gritted her teeth and slapped you hard again.

You kill Yongmi not Jaehyo..

Yongguk raised his head shocked to hear that Jaehyo didn't kill Yongmi.

(Yongguk) What are you talking about?!! IT'S JAEHYO WHO KILL HER!!

You know anything , Jaehyo? Care to say?

YOU!! SHUT UP!!! FINISH THEM OFF!!

Jaehyo was shocked and his mind was full with him and Yongmi's mind.

Saranghae...

Saranghae... 

Saranghae..

Yongmi's saranghae were played in Jaehyo's mind. Jaehyo fell to the ground and cried.

YOU USELESS BRAT!!! 

Jaekyung kicked Jaehyo in the stomach with her high heels. Jaekyung grabbed the gun and pointed at you.

YAH! DON'T YOU DARE!!! 

YOU! RUIN! EVERYTHING! MY LOVE! MY FUTURE!!

You're wrong.. Your parents love you.. Your brother loves you.. HE EVEN PROMISED YOU THAT HE WILL PROTECT YOU AND BE YOUR TOOL FOR HIS REST OF HIS LIFE!!

Jaekyung widened her eyes in shocked. She realized Jaehyo really made a promise but she still torture him. Tears started to fall. She dropped the gun and the police came.

What have I done..

Jaekyung fell to the ground crying. When she heard the police pull the trigger , she grabbed the gun and pretended to shot at you. When the police sensed danger , they started to shoot Jaekyung. You and the others gasped. Jaekyung thought that will be a lot of bullets on her body but she felt something warm hugging her. She opened her eyes and widened her eyes to see Jaehyo hugging her and all the bullets was on him.

Unnie..*pant* Gwenchana? *pant*

J-Jaehyo?

Unnie.. *pant* I promise you *pant* that I will *pant* protect you *pant* be you tool *pant*.. I *pant* did it.. Unnie... I *pant* Love *pant* You......

With that , Jaehyo closed his eyes and passed away. Jaekyung fell to the ground holding Jaehyo in her arms , crying.

Jaehyo! JAEHYO!!! Wake up!!! Please!!! MIANHE!! MIANHE!!! Please wake up!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!

The police started to untie you and the others. Everyone was about to left the house until Jaekyung stood up and carefully laid Jaehyo on the floor.

Jaekyung..

I don't deserve to live..

Jaekyung.. Please.. Come with us..

Jaekyung shook her head.

You better leave now.. There's a bomb in this house.. It's going to blow up any time now..

Everyone widened their eyes and quickly went out of the house except you staying there looking at Jaekyung. She was caressing Jaehyo's face , patting his hair.

Rest In Peace , Jaekyung.. Jaehyo..

You quickly ran out of the house and the house go

BBBOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No one was hurt. You hugged Myungsoo and you finally can sighed in relieve.

Oppa.. I love you.. Don't ever leave me..

I love you too.. I promise I won't leave you..

Myungsoo gave you a kiss on the forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 YEARS LATER  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

Jisoo! Jisoo! Where are you?

(Jisoo) Umma! I'm here!

A little boy about 3 years old ran to you. Yes... He was your son named Kim Jisoo. You picked Jisoo up and went home.

Jisoo ah.. Do you know today is your appa's birthday?

Yes! I know! I made a birthday card for appa!

Aigoo! Appa will love it.. Let's go and bake some cake for appa ohh..

Jisoo nodded and arrived home. When you entered the house , the house was dark. When you switched on the lights , 

(Teen Top , Infinite) SURPRISE!!!!

(B.A.P) SURPRISE!!!!

SURPRISE!!!!

SURPRISE!!!!

Yah! Why are you guys here?

False alarm.. for the 3rd time..

What are you guys doing here!! And look at the mess you guys done!!

Mian , unnie.. We're going to make a surprise party for Myungsoo of course..

But false alarm for 3 times? hahaha...

Jisoo tugged on your shirt asking you to pick him up. You picked him up.

I'm going to make a cake for Myungsoo with Jisoo.. So you guys cleaned up the place first before Myungsoo got home..

(Teen Top , Infinite) Arrasso , Umma!

(B.A.P) Arrasso , Umma!

Arasso , Umma!

Arrasso , Umma!

You shook your head and brought Jisoo to the kitchen and started to make a birthday cake.

(Jisoo) Umma , why are they calling umma to you too?

Because.. they help me a lot of times whenever I have problems..

Like what , umma?

My love problems.. Jisoo ah.. Do you know what's the meaning of THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE?

Arhhh! I know! The opposite of love is hate!!

Ani.. When you grow up into a young and handsome boy like appa.. You will know..

Umma.. I'm confused..

You pinched Jisoo's cheeks and kissed him on the forehead. You went back making the birthday cake and after an hour , the cake was finished.

MYUNGSOO's COMING!! EVERYBODY PLACES!!!

They turned off the lights and Myungsoo came into the house.

Yeobo! I'm home.. Jisoo ah.. Where are you?

He switched on the lights and everyone surprised him and threw the confetti on him. Myungsoo was surprised. You took the cake out and sang the birthday song with Jisoo.

Happy Birthday , Jagi!

Myungsoo planted a kiss on you and Jisoo.

Gomawo , yeobo!

Myungsoo picked Jisoo up and everyone celebrated the celebration in the living room. You pulled Myungsoo out of the house.

I want to show you something , jagi...

What is it?

3..2..1..

The firework started and Myungsoo was amazed by it. Then , he saw the firework written : SARANGHAE , JAGI <3

Myungsoo felt so happy. He planted a kiss on your head and back hugged you. Everyone came out from the house to watch the fireworks. You picked Jisoo up and hugged him while watching the fireworks.

I never felt so happy in my life.. Gomawo , Myungsoo for coming into my life and Jisoo came into our life.. I love you..

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

Here's the last chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It finally ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all the subscribers who subscribe this story and the ones who upvotes my story!

 

Smile2002

b2stb2st891219

Kfans2804

fxjinri

vintagedream2012

Jihye98

lov3_laugh

mskay6790

roschellllleeee

Kim_Rina

kissteenfinite

Breezy-Mist00 

Cbearz

MinHo_Lover

 

Really thanks to all who supported me and wait for me to make a new story next week.. I will make the announcement here so wait for me and thanks for all your suppor!!! I really appreciate it.. GOMAWO!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!

 

BYEEE~~~