Chapter 30

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

You were on the beach with the rain on you. Your unnie was crying with you. The rain is the tears. You hugged your knees and you felt your sight became blurry. You fell asleep on your knees until someone found you on that beach. IT WAS MYUNGSOO! He quickly ran towards you and saw you all wet.

Jimin! It's me , Myungsoo..

He shook you but you fell to his embraced. Myungsoo touched your forehead and you had a fever. Myungsoo quickly carried you bridal style and sent you home. Myungsoo told the other that he found you. They reached home and saw you on Myungsoo's hands.

(Youngjae) Where did you find her?

At the nearby beach.. She has a fever..

Myungsoo quickly ran to your room and laid you on the bed. Yoomie changed your clothes and dried your body. After that , Myungsoo took some wet towels to put on your forehead. 

(Sunggyu) Myungsoo.. You're wet.. Go and change.. We will look after her..

Myungsoo nodded and went to change his clothes into a dry one. Myungsoo came back to the room and sat beside you. 

Unnie..

You said while panting. Myungsoo held your hand to calm you down. Soon , the night came and everyone was hungry.

(Himchan) We go and buy some dinner for us.. You guys stay here and look after Jimin..

They nodded and B.A.P headed out to buy some dinner. 

How about you guys go downstairs and watch some tv.. I take over.. I will call you guys when there's any problem..

They nodded and left you and Myungsoo in the room. After they left , you felt very cold suddenly. You started to pant and breathe heavily. Myungsoo panic.

Jimin! Are you cold?

You nodded and Myungsoo came and hugged you with his warm body. You snuggled into his chest and slept peacefully. When Myungsoo sensed you calm down , he pulled away a little to have a clear look at you. He moved your bangs away and he saw your angelic face. He smiled and caressed your cheeks with his thumb. While caressing your cheeks , he touched your lips. Your red , hot lips. Myungsoo found himself leaned closer and out his lips on you. He smiled and hugged you again and he himself fell asleep without eating dinner. When B.A.P was back , they went upstairs to see if you and Myungsoo were okay. They turned the doorknob and saw Myungsoo hugging you and fell asleep.

(Yongguk) Let's not bother them.. Let them sleep.. 

(Zelo) But , hyung.. Won't Myungsoo get hungry?

(Daehyun) Molla.. We just have to eat his dinner too then.. Kaja!! I'm so hungry!

B.A.P left you and Myungsoo sleeping soundly while the other were enjoying themselves.

 

 

The next morning , you woke up and felt a pair of arms surround your waist. You turned and saw Myungsoo. You widened your eyes in shocked when the distance between you and Myungsoo were really close. Then , you saw Myungsoo's perfect features. You touched his face and his lips. Your heart started to beat faster and faster.

Wait! Why am I here? I thought I was at the beach... Did Myungsoo carried me here?

You looked at Myungsoo and he was sleeping soundly. You slowly removed his hands away from you and got off from bed. You went downstairs and saw A MESS in your living room. There's soju bottle on the floor and food everywhere. You took a deep breath and started cleaning up the mess. You don't want to wake up the others and you looked at the clock. It was almost 8 in the morning. You went to the kitchen and started to cook some breakfast for them just in case they're hungry. You were right. All of them started to wake up. You saw Youngjae walking to the kitchen to grab some water.

Having fun last night?

You looked at him with your arms crossed to your chest. Youngjae nodded and turned to face you. He screamed. You pulled his ears and lead him to the living room. Everyone woke up by Youngjae's scream.

Form a line..

Everyone kept quiet.

I SAID FORM A LINE NOW!! AND MYUNGSOO GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!!

You heard a thump sound from upstairs and you knew Myungsoo fell from your bed and quickly ran downstairs with his messy hair.

Who drank soju last night?

No one admits.

Myungsoo , you are excused.. You may have your breakfast.

Myungsoo cheered and ran to the kitchen and enjoyed his breakfast. 

SO? WHO DRANK SOJU LAST NIGHT?!

The others raised their hands. You gritted your teeth and smacked their head one by one.

Aigoo! I did said that NO SOJU ALLOWED!!

Everyone kept quiet and bowed to you and apologised.

Go and have your breakfast..

They lowered their head and you raised your hand to pretend you wanna hit them. They quickly ran to the kitchen and ate their breakfast.

Aigoo.. I just can't have enough fun..

You chuckled and went to the kitchen and joined them with breakfast. You sat between Yongguk and Daehyun.

(Daehyun) Is your fever gone now?

Yeah.. Thanks to Myungsoo care.. I'm okay now..

Myungsoo started to blush about what he had done yesterday night.

Jimin.. You look like you have fully got your memory back.. You remember everything now?

You widened your eyes.

Err.. Some of it..

They continued to eat their breakfast. After breakfast , you washed all the dishes and joined them in the living room. Then , L.Joe said he wanted to go buy something with Yoomie so they left the house. You sighed.

Guys , I have something to tell you..

They turned to you.

I didn't lost my memory at all..

They widened their eyes in shocked.

(B.A.P) WHAT?!

(Infinite and Teen Top) WHAT?!

(Zelo) Noona , you were putting on an act all the time?

You nodded.

I'm sorry.. I'm doing this because I have my own reasons..

Everyone deflated their shoulders.

Yah! I say I'm sorry.. Is there something I can make up to all of you?

(Woohyun) Well , there's one..

What is it?

They exchanged glances and made their signal.

(B.A.P) SOJU!!

(Infinite and Teen Top) SOJU!!

They said and you bit your bottom lips.

AIsh! Fine!! My treat!!

They cheered and went out to have some soju.

 

 

Here's chapter 30!! Today I update 2 chapters and I hope all of you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support!! 

 

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif