Chapter 18

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

After school , you reached home. You entered your house and you saw your mum talking to Infinite.

Mum? What are you doing here?

To visit you and my son-in-law of course...

What? I'm not marrying him , mum!

I don't care whether you like it or not.. I want you to marry him..

What about NO!

Young lady! Don't you dare to raise your voice at me!

You scoffed. B.A.P heard your sound from the living room so they went downstairs. Your mum widened her eyes when she saw B.A.P.

What are they doing here?

Your mum pointed her index finger at B.A.P.

Wae? They're my cousins! And this is my house so I make my own rules..

They being here is not acceptable! Kick them out now!

NO!

PARK JIMIN!

Infinite widened their eyes in shocked as this was the first time to see that fierce with your mum.

Fine! I'll kick them out..

You stood in front of B.A.P blocking your mum's way.

GO AWAY!

NO!

Your mum gave you a slap. Infinite and B.A.P widened their eyes.

Listen here , mum.. THIS IS MY HOUSE SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW MY RULES!

Okay.. On one condition.. You will marry Myungsoo..

You eyed Myungsoo. He knew you won't marry him but you have to do it so your cousins can stay.

(Daehyun) Jimin.. It's okay.. We can just leave.. We can stay at the hotel..

Stay out of this , oppas!

So? I'm waiting..

You nodded and your mum smirked in victory.

(Jongup) Yah! You can't just force her to marry someone she don't love!

I'm her mum so stay out of this.. Bye , dear ~

Your mum bid you goodbye and left the house.

(Himchan) You don't have to do that , Jimin ah..

It's okay.. You guys are precious to me..

You weakly smiled.

(Zelo) Noona , are you going to be okay?

Yeah.. I need some rest..

You walked up to your room and Infinite came towards B.A.P.

(Sunggyu) Why Jimin and her mum... are like enemies?

(Youngjae) Should we tell them , hyung?

(Yongguk) I think they should know.. It was 3 years ago..

 

Flashback

3 years ago , after Jimin's sister passed away. She locked herself in her room and never came out. Her parents never care about her . Her parents wants money so they went on a vacation and they sent Jimin to our parents. 

(Mum) Aunt Mary! I'm going to a U.S and I want you to help me to look after Jimin..

(Aunt Mary) Yes.. Of course.. I'm sure she will be having fun here..

She saw us in the living room playing video games. Aunt Mary called us to greet Jimin.

(B.A.P) Annyeonghaseyo! B.A.P imida..

She just went silent.

(Aunt Mary) Guys , this is Jimin.. She will staying with us so treat her nice , arrasso?

We nodded but Jimin went to her room. She stayed in her room for 3 days. Aunt Mary started to get worry and went to her room. She was sitting in the corner with swollen eyes.

(Aunt Mary) Aigoo.. Jimin ah.. Come here..

Aunt Mary hugged Jimin and a few days later , Jimin wiling to come out from her room. We tried to make her happy by telling her jokes , but we can't believe that she laughed at our jokes. She had a beautiful smile and from that onwards , we decided to protect her and ket her smile on all the time. Her parents never came back so she went to look for a job. She worked really hard and bought her own house. Jimin's parents hates us because she thought that we're the one who made her liked this. It was never our fault so they blamed it on us. Jimin can't took it anymore and moved out to her new house without telling us and her parents. We managed to find her through our friends.

 

End Of Flashback

 

When Infinite heard this , they felt bad for you. Soon , you came downstairs.

Hey , I'm hungry.. You guys wanna eat? I cook?

(Sungyeol) No! No! You should be eating out with us!

You raised an eyebrow.

(Zelo) Yes! Noona , let's go! I'm hungry..

You smiled and nodded. Myungsoo blushed when he saw your beautiful smile.

I love your smile , Jimin..

 

 

Here's chapter 18 ! Enjoy and continued to show your support!! :D

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif