Chapter 41

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

PURPLE - Kwon Jaekyung

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

After school , you and the others gathered at the front gate. They decided to go to the arcade that Dongwoo recommended. They entered the arcade and started to separate. They started to play their own games while you secrety went out to buy some ingredients for the steambot for dinner. You reached the shop.

Hmm? What should I buy for them?

You bought a lot of food and you were happy because they missed your cookings. When you reached home , you saw all of them were back and you can heard noises in the house. You went into the house.

Yah! I'm back... 

You stopped and widened your eyes in shocked to see that they were having a fancy steambot with Jaekyung. There's a chef by their side cooking food for them. You dropped your groceries and clenched your fist. Everyone was enjoying the dinner.

 

FLASHBACK!

Before finish school , Jaekyung took out her phone and called her dad.

Appa! My friends and my fiancee wants to eat steambot for dinner.. Can you get me a chef and some delicious food to the house?

(Dad) Ohh.. I see.. Okay then..

Jaekyung ended the call and smirked. So , after school , everyone went to the arcade and she saw you went out to buy some ingredients for the steamboat so when they were looking for you , she lied to them saying that you were home preparing for the dinner so they rushed home and shocked to see a lot of delicious food and a chef beside the table.

 

- END OF FLASHBACK -

 

(Ricky) Ohh! Noona! Join us! The food is DAEBAK!!

(Yongguk) Hey , Jimin! Come on! We left some for you...

No thanks... I'm not hungry..

You stared coldly at them.

(Sungyeol) Then more for us!!

You put your groceries in the kitchen and they saw you with a lot of ingredients.

(Himchan) What's with the ingredients , Jimin?

Shut up and eat your dinner...

You went out of the kitchen and went to your room.

(Sungjong) Do we did anything wrong?

Oppas.. Don't care about her.. Just enjoy your dinner....

(Chunji) This is wrong.. Jimin never treats us liked this..

You came down again after changing your uniforms into :

You took a small pot and 2 packets of ramen and also a small stove. You ignored them and brought the things to the living room. You sat on the floor and started cooking your ramen. You the tv.

(Daehyun) Yah.. Jimin ah.. Come and eat with us..

You ignored them by turning up the volume. You went back to the kitchen to grab some cooking grill. You took some sashimi , squid , meat and all kinds of seafood and some kimchi. You sat back on the floor and waited for the ramen.

Jimin ah.. Come and join us.. We have a lot food here..

You rolled your eyes and your ramen was ready. The smell spreads all over the house when you started to grill some meat. Everyone gulped when they smelled the meat. When you ate your ramen , you made the slurping sound and they were watching you eat. 

Hmm! Daebak!

Oppas.. Come on.. Just eat some.. My chef will cook anything for you...

So , you enjoyed your own dinner while they enjoyed theirs. Then , they finished theirs but you haven't finished yours because you were enjoying them. All of them gathered at the living room and they can't focused the tv because you were cooking some delicious food for yourself.

(Chanjo) Noona.. Mianhe.. We know mistakes.. Please , forgive us..

Ohh.. Are you talking to me?

You were enjoying the food so much until you pretended not to hear them. Chanjo pouted.

Okay.. On 1 condition... Make me happy , then I will you one piece of the meat..

So , everyone were trying so hard to make you happy. Although they fail , you still gave them the meat and everyone gathered around you so that you will give them another meat. After finished your delicious dinner , you washed the dishes and Jaekyung was glaring at you with her arms crossed.

I guess.. I win again , Jaekyung..

You turned and looked at Jaekyung while leaning the sink.

You know this is not over.. It's just the beginning..

Jaekyung smirked and you scoffed.

Tssk.. You won't win..

You brushed your shoulders against her and walked out of the kitchen and went to your room.

Fighting over Myungsoo... I guess I can't lose..

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 41 ! Sorry for the slow updates! Kinda busy and tired this days! I hope you enjoy it and continued to show your support ! :D

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif