Chapter 28

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

After 1 week , you finally discharged from the hospital. When you walked out from the hospital with B.A.P. You saw Infinite , Teen Top and Yoomie outside waiting for you. You hook your arms with Zelo and walked towards them.

Hello!

You greeted them. But they just smiled.

Oppas told me about all of you and I think you guys are nice.. Wanna hang out?

(Sungjong) Noona.. You really didn't remember us?

You bit your bottom lips.

MIanhe.. But , I want to hang out with all of you and get back my memories..

(Sungyeol) Okay! No more sad faces! KAJA , JIMIN!

Sungyeol put his arms around your shoulders and left.

(Himchan) YAH! We should be the one who bring Jimin!

MEHRONG!

(Daehyun) YAH! You're going to leave us?!

Palli!!

All of you went to a restaurant and sat at a large table. Myungsoo was sitting next to you while L.Joe was on your right with Yoomie. All of you ordered some food and they began with the introduction.

Jimin ah! I'm Sunggyu and the leader of Infinite.. This is Dongwoo , Woohyun , Hoya , Sungyeol , Myungsoo and Sungjong..

Sunggyu introduced everyone to you. You nodded.

I think you guys are really nice.. I can't wait to know all of you even more..

Soon , the food came and everyone ate their food hungrily. When you were eating , there's a food stain at the edge of your lips. Myungsoo seemed to noticed the stain so he grabbed a tissue and turned your face to face him. You were surprised by Myungsoo's action. You widened your eyes when Myungsoo started to lean in and cleaned the stain off your lips. Your cheeks started to burn.

G-Gomawo..

Myungsoo gave you a smile and pinched your cheeks.

Arh! YAH! That's hurt!!

Who ask you to eat like a 5 year old child?

You pouted.

YAH! If you pout again , I'm going to kiss you.. Don't think I won't do it..

You quickly put back your pout and continued eating your food. After finished eating , the leader of each group paid the bills. All of you walked out from the restaurant with full stomach.

WAAH! Thanks for the delicious food! Hey! You guys wanna hang out at my house?

Everyone nodded and all of you walked to your house. When you reached your house , you saw your mum with Mrs Kim.

Oh.. Umma..

Jimin ah.. We need to tell you something..

Please don't be about the wedding..

We decide to cancel the wedding..

You widened your eyes in shocked.

Jinja? Umma?

Your mum nodded and you were happy about it. You hugged your mum and Myungsoo was happy about it too. He was happy so that you won't be forced to marry him.

Umma.. I bring some friends to hang out with me.. Is that okay?

Your mum patted your head and nodded. Since the incident happened , your mum started to be nice to you.

All of you have fun while me and Mrs Kim go for shopping..

You smiled and nodded. You bid your mum goodnye.

So? What do you guys wanna do? I wanna go to my room and tidy up something..

(Woohyun) We'll watch some movies while you just go and do your stuff..

You nodded and went back to your room. You sighed as you closed the door behind you. You laid on your bed and staring at the ceiling.

Why do I feel guilty with the decision I chose?

What decision?

You were surprised by Myungsoo's voice.

Y-Yah! Knock before you come in , will ya?

What are you talking about just now?

Nothing.. Why are you here?

Urm.. Just wanna check on you..

Ohh..

The two of you became silent and you broke the silent.

So? Can you tell me what's my life is before I lost my memory?

You sure you wanna know?

Yeah.. I think I can get some memories about it..

Okay.. Well , what I know is that your life is always a burden to you.. Your life was a mess and you've been used by your best friends.. You tried to forget about him but you can't so you cried and cried all night without eating and drinking or even came out from your room..

Your tears started to fall. You wiped your tears away.

Oh.. That's how my life is , huh?

Well.. You can start over with me , you know?

Myungsoo looked at you.

Will you?

Myungsoo nodded and gave you a smile. Your heart started to beat faster and faster when Myungsoo showed you his smile.

(Dongwoo) YAH! LOVEBIRDS! Come down and watch some movies with us..

YAH! JANG DONGWOO! What did you call us?

(Dongwoo) Lovebirds?

Dongwoo sticked out his tongue and ran downstairs. You and Myungsoo laughed and walked downstairs.

I guess.. My decision is the right choice?

 

 

Here's chapter 28 ! Sorry for the short chapters! Please don't kill me!! Thanks for all the lovely comments and I hope all of you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support! :D

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif