Chapter 21

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

When L.Joe ran off , Zelo ran to you.

(Zelo) Noona , we almost finish the decorations so go and get L.Joe..

You smiled and nodded.

Thanks , Zelo.. For everything..

Zelo nodded and you went to look for L.Joe. Then , you saw L.Joe and Yoomie at the garden. You were about to call out to them until you heard L.Joe.....

Yoomie!! WAIT!

L.Joe? What is it?

L.Joe panted and held her shoulders.

About me and Jimin dating...

You were behing the tree feeling uneasy.

It's not real..

You widened your eyes in shocked.

What do you mean it's not real?

I only using Jimin to get attention from you..

Your heart broke into million pieces and tears started to fall. Yoomie widened her eyes in shocked.

What?

I like you , Yoomie..

L.Joe confesseion towards Yoomie , you fell to the ground and covered your mouth and started crying.

B-But..

No buts , Yoomie.. I like you when we were small.. I treat Jimin as my little sister but the one I love is you , Yoomie..

Tears kept falling non-stop because you can't handle the pain. You clenched onto your chest and cried. Yoomie's tears started to fall. Yoomie covered her face. L.Joe held her hand.

I'm sorry.. Please don't cry.. Will you be my girlfriend?

H-how about Jimin? 

I will explain to her..

Yoomie happily nodded and L.Joe happily hugged Yoomie. When they pulled away from the hug , you can't believe you will experience this. L.Joe kissed Yoomie in front of you.

L.Joe never kiss me... Why? Why? After all this weeks of dating.. I love you with all my heart but I got nothing from you...

You can't handle the pain so you ran away from them. But , today was L.Joe's birthday and everyone was waiting for you , Yoomie and L.Joe. You went to the washroom and washed your face and act normal. You came out from the bathroom and saw L.Joe holding Yoomie's hand. It was painful picture for you so you act normal.

Oppa! Yoomie!

L.Joe saw you and quickly released Yoomie's hand. You saw that and pretended not to know.

Hey! Jimin!

Yoomie saw your swollen eyes.

Unnie... Are you... crying?

A-ah! That's nothing.. It's because I couldn't get any sleep.. Oppa , I have surprise for you..

Hmm? What is it?

Follow me..

You were about to grab L.Joe's hand but you stopped. L.Joe saw your hand stopped.

Aren't you going to grab my hand?

A-ani.. Kaja..

You lead them to the rooftop and everyone surprised L.Joe. L.Joe was surprised and happy with the party.

Whoa! Thanks guys..

Everyone started to sing the borthday song to L.Joe but you didn't sing and went to the balcony. Your tears started to form again. You turned and saw Yoomie kissed on L.Joe's cheeks when no one was watching but you saw them. You felt the pain again in your heart and tears started to form. You fell to the ground clenching onto your chest. Teen Top saw you falling on the floor.

(Ricky) Noona!! Are you okay?

Ricky shouted making everyone looked at you. B.A.P ran towards you.

(Youngjae) YAH! Jimin! Gwenchana?

You nodded with your tears falling.

Unnie! Are you in pain?

You shook your head.

Do you want me to send you to the infirmary?

You didn't answered him. L.Joe went near you and carried you bridal style but you just pushed him and walked away from them. You walked downstairs and ran out of the school. From the rooftop , they saw you ran out from the school.

(Yongguk) What have you guys done to Jimin? Why is she being like this?

(Zelo) I asked noona to go and look for L.Joe.. When she came here with L.Joe and Yoomie , she already scted liked that..

(Himchan) YOU! You're the boyfriend! What happened?!

Himchan pointed at L.Joe.

Me? I didn't do anything..

Aish! We have to look for her.. She's hiding something from us..

They nodded and ran out from the school to look for you. You went to a nearby beach and sat on the sand. You brought your knees closed to your chest. All the memories were played in your mind and you began to cry again. You took out the bracelets that you brought and held it tightly. You wanted to throw away but your hand won't let go of the bracelets. You screamed and cried out loud. You punched the sand and grabbed some rocks to hit your hand because your hand just won't open. Your hand started to bleed. You ignored the pain and continued hitting it. Then , Myungsoo came and saw you at the beach hiting your hand. 

JIMIN!

Myungsoo quickly ran towards you and stopped your action.

YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Myungsoo grabbed both of your hand.

WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?!!

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

What are you talking about?

You pushed Myungsoo away from you.

YOU WON THE BET!! I LOST!! YOU'RE HAPPY??!!

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked.

You know..?

YES!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! 

You stood up and walked away from Myungsoo who was left there still in shocked.

DAMN IT!

When Myungsoo turned around , you were gone.

OH! ! Stupid Myungsoo! You lost her again!! 

Myungsoo ran and looked for you everywhere. Everyone looked for you everywhere but still couldn't find you. It was almost late at night but you didn't come home. Everyone was in the living room waiting for you.

 

WHERE WERE YOU?

 

 

Here's chapter 21!! Enjoy and continued to show your support!! Here's the drama!!

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif