Chapter 54

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

ORANGE ~ Chunji

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

CYAN ~ Kwon Jaehyo

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

The next day , you went to school. You were still thinking about what Jaehyo had said to you yesterday. Chunji who stood beside you looked at you.

Jimin ah..

No response.

Park Jimin!

No response. You were walking towards the pole. Chunji ran in front of you making you bumped into his chest.

Omph..

You looked up.

Yah! Stop worrying and stay focus..

I can't help it.. I think Jaehyo is planning something.. 

Aigoo... My Jimin is worry about Jaehyo not me..

Chunji pinched your cheeks.

Yah! Appa(It hurts)! Geez.. You're my fake boyfriend.. 

Chunji's smile faded when you said he was only a fake boyfriend. He pressed his lips into a thin line.

Oppa.. Palli! 

O-oh..

Chunji walked by your side. He looked at you.

I wish I can be your real boyfriend.. Not just a fake one.. A boyfriend that loves you , care for you and protect you..

When both of you reached school , you went into your classroom and the teacher soon came in.

Morning , students.. We will be having new students today.. You may come in..

Then , you widened your eyes in shocked.

KWON JAEHYO?!!

Jaehyo smirked at you when he saw your shocked expression.

Annyeonghaseyo.. Kwon Jaehyo imida..

 

The girls started to do their best to catch Jaehyo's attention.

Okay.. Jaehyo shhi... You can sit beside Jimin shhi..

Jaehyo bowed to the teacher and walked to your table. You looked at him with big eyes and a lot of girls shot daggers at you. When he sat down , you started to crush him with questions.

YAH! What are you doing here? Why are you here? Why are you sitting here with me? Why do you have to be here? WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!

Calm down.. I'm here for school , duh..

Yah! What is your evil plan? You're going to hurt me again , do you? DO YOU?!

PARK JIMIN SHHI! Pay attention to class!!

You bowed and apologised to your teacher. You glared at Jaehyo who was quietly laughing at you. Soon , the recess bell rang. You went out from the classroom with your hands in your pockets. Then , Jaehyo grabbed your wrist.

Yah! Let go!!

I'm not familiar with the school here.. Can I come to you?

I'm going to the cafeteria and NO! You are not coming with me!

You sticked out your tongue and left. Jaehyo followed you from behind and you noticed it. Then , the girls surrounded Jaehyo.

Jaehyo shhi! You're so handsome.. Can we have lunch together?

Sorry.. I'm having lunch with my friend here..

He pulled you and put his arms around your shoulder. You widened your eyes in shocked.

Yah.. What are you -

You were cut.

Waeyo? She has a boyfriend.. What is so special about her?

None of your business , .. Do I even know you?

Jaehyo coldly said and left the girls with you. You can felt the girls were glaring at you. You pushed his hands away.

Yah! Do you have to be like this? You came to this school and gain attention and now you're dragging me? I'm going to be in a lot of trouble because of you!!

Jaehyo smirked.

Hey.. You know.. It's not you're the only one who are facing problems..

Jaehyo said quietly. 

What?

Nothing..

Jaehyo put his hands into his pockets and soon B.A.P and Teen Top came and was shocked to see Jaehyo there. Yongguk ran and grabbed him by the collar.

(Yongguk) What do you think you are doing here?!

Oppa.. Put him down..

(Yongguk) What more problems you wanna caused?!

Jaehyo just smirked and Yongguk punched him in the face.

Oppa! Stop it!

You pushed Yongguk away. You came to Jaehyo and his lips was bleeding. Yongguk was mad about it and walked away. B.A.P followed him. You gestured Teen Top to follow Yongguk too.

Yah.. Gwenchana?

Tssk.. Why would you care?

You flicked his forehead.

Yah! Appa!

That's what you get for making my oppa mad..

He's the one who punched me!

Whatever.. Let's treat that wound..

You brought him to the nurse office. You treated his wounds. Jaehyo hissed in pain.

Yah! Stop moving..

You know.. You can't treat me nice..

Waeyo?

I'm dangerous..

Oooohhh! How scary..

You're not afraid of death?

You stopped. Jaehyo looked at you. You took a deep breath.

Actually.. I do..

Then , it's my pleasure to kill you one day then....

You flicked his forehead again.

Yah!! Appa!!

Now you know what's the meaning of pain so shut up..

You finished treating his wounds and went back to class.

This is interesting....

Jaehyo smirked.

 

770492z96sfqobd0.gif770492z96sfqobd0.gif

 

 

Here's chapter 54 ! I hope you enjoy reading it and sorry for the short update.. I will try my best to update more.. Please wait for me and subscribe if you like this story and upvotes the story too.. Thanks ~ 

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif