Chapter 47

The Opposite of Love

RED ~ You (Park Jimin)

BLUE ~ Kim Myungsoo

GREEN ~ L.Joe

VIOLET ~ Lee Yoomie

PURPLE ~ Kwon Jaekyung

GOLDEN ROD ~ Mrs Kim

SADDLE BROWN ~ B.A.P

TEAL ~ Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Hoya and the others brought you home. They were shocked to see the house was in a mess. They saw you ignored the mess and went up to your room liked you don't want to come out from your room anymore. They went up to your room and they saw you sitting at the edge of the bed , tears falling. They sighed. Hoya went to grab a towel. He wet it and sat beside you. Hoya wanted to wipe your face but you flinched it.

(Hoya) Jimin ah.. Your face is full of tears..

I don't care..

(Zelo) Noona.. Jebal..

You deeply sighed and closed your eyes, Tears falling and falling.

Why would he do this to me? Am I that easy to be fooled?

(Chunji) Jimin ah.. It's not what you think..

I'm going to sleep..

You went to your bed and covered yourself with a blanket. The others nodded and went out from your room. While you were covered by the blankets , you were crying under it.

Myungsoo... Wae? Why you're doing this to me?

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

At Mrs Kim house , Myungsoo was locked up in his room. 

Why do I have the feeling that something is wrong is going to happen?

Then , Mrs Kim came into the room.

Myungsoo ah.. Get dress.. Jaekyung's parents will be here soon..

Umma.. I told you I'm not going to marry Jaekyung.. I love Jimin..

But she doesn't love you..

What? What are you talking about? She loves me , umma and I love her..

Mr Choi , can I have the voice recorder?

Mr Choi handed Mrs Kim the voice recorder. Mrs Kim pressed the play button.

Jimin sshi , I heard that you're dating my son..

Yes.. I love him , Mrs Kim.

When Myungsoo heard that you love him , he felt really happy.

But , your umma told me that you want Myungsoo's fame and money..

Silent. . . . . . . . . 

It looks like you caught me..

Myungsoo widened his eyes.

I guess I'm correct.. How much do you want to stay away from Myungsoo?

How about 1.5million? Is that too much?

That's a small number.. Alright then.. Mr Choi will handed you the money tomorrow but you need to act liked you're crying when you went out from the house , get the picture?

I got it..

Mrs Kim pressed stop and Myungsoo was shocked. He fell to his knees and tears were falling too.

My plan is working perfectly..

Did..she really said that?

I'm so sorry , Myungsoo.. You can break up with her and marry Jaekyung and start a new life with her..

Myungsoo just sighed and tears were non-stop falling.

Mr Choi , get my son ready for the dinner..

Mr Choi nodded and went out of the room. She smirked and saw Jaekyung make up in her room. She went into the room.

Jaekyung ah..

Ohh.. Ommonim..

Jaekyung went towards her with a dress :

You look beautiful , Jaekyung ah..

Gomawo , ommonim..

I'll be downstairs , okay?

Neh..

When Mrs Kim went out of the room , Jakeyung stopped her.

Ommonim.. Is everything okay?

Neh.. Don't worry..

Jaekyung and Mrs Kim smiled at each other.

FLASHBACK!!

When Mrs Kim knew that you will be coming to her house about messing your house , she prepared this.

Mr Choi , have you prepared everything I asked you to do?

Mr Choi nodded. The voice recorder was recorded with your voice and Myungsoo's voice. But , you and Myungsoo do love each other so Mrs Kim came out with a plan by using yours and Myungsoo's voice to say the words that you didn't said before. When you came into the house , Mrs Kim showed you the voice recorder. The voice recorder was the plan to break off the relationship between you and Myungsoo.

No one can stop me now.. My son will marry Jaekyung..

 

END OF FLASHBACK!!

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 47 ! Sorry for the short chapter ! Please don't kill me.. I'm so sorry ! And sorry for the slow updates because I'm have been tired these days so please do understand.. And I hope you enjoyed reading it ~ :)

 

 Pleasleave a commentcute147.gif

 

  kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif