Chapter 11

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

Mum.. what's the meaning of this?

(Mum) Excuse me.. I wish to have a talk with my daughter...

Your mum pulled you to the kitchen.

MUM! What's is that?! MARRYING TO HIM!!

It's not that my bad , my dear..

YES!! You did this to unnie too!! That's why she -

You were cut by a slap. You widened your eyes in shocked. Tears started to fall.

Don't you ever mentioned your sister again! Now! Get out there and marry that rich boy!

You just want their richness..

Your mum slapped you again.

Nonsense! Come out in 10 minutes..

Your mum walked out of the kitchen leaving you with red faces.

Unnie...

 

Flashback!

3 years ago . . . . . . . . .

Mum : Jessie ah!

Jessie : Neh , umma!

Mum : Come here.. I need you to meet someone..

Jessie came out from her room and saw a boy in the living room.

Mum : Mrs Lee , this is my daughter... Park Jessie..

Mrs Lee : Oh! What a lovely girl.. Suitable to be my daughter-in-law..

Jessie : I'm sorry.. What do you mean by daughter-in-law?

Mrs Lee : Oh! You didn't know? You're going to marry my son.. Lee Jaemin..

Jessie widened her eyes in shocked.

Jessie : But , mum... I have a boyfriend...

Mrs Lee : Oh.. Mrs Park , you never told me that your daughter has a boyfriend..

Mrs Park : Excuse me..

Mrs Park pulled Jessie to the kitchen.

Jessie : I don't want to get marry with the person I don't love..

*SLAP*

Mum : Do what I say or else you will no longer see my boyfriend! ARRASSO!

Jessie nodded while holding onto her cheeks. Jessie came out from the kitchen with Mrs Park.

Mrs Park : Sorry for taking so long.. My daughter agrees to marry your son..

Mrs Lee : Oh! How wonderful! 

On the day when Jessie was about to get married , you went to Jessie. You saw Jessie crying in her room. You saw Jessie holding a penknife towards her neck. You were about to run towards her and stopped her but it was too late. She killed herself in front of you. You widened your eyes in shocked and ran to her side. You shook her.

You : Unnie! Unnie!

On the burial ceremony , your parents never showed up. You went to the ceremony yourself and put her favourite things on the grave.

You : Unnie... Please rest in peace.. I Love You...

From that day onwards , your parents went to U.S and never came back. You had to live by your own and this is how your life starts.

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

You sighed and walked out from the kitchen. Myungsoo saw your cheeks were red.

Is she being slapped? Who did that?

Myungsoo eyed your mum.

Could it be her mum?

(Mrs Kim) Oh! Jimin ah! So , are you going to marry my son?

You took a deep breath and nodded with a faked smile.

(Mrs Kim) Wonderful! Well , I have to go now.. Take care , Infinite...

Infinite bid Mrs Kim goodbye while you were still standing there with your head down.

(Mum) Great job , Jimin! Well , it's time for my spa... Buhbye!~

Your parents went out for a spa but you just stood there. Infinite saw you standing there afraid to use the first step. Myungsoo walked towards you and poked your shoulders.

Hey... Are you okay?

You looked up and met eyes with Myungsoo. He noticed your teary eyes.

Yeah.. I'm fine... I will just go...

You're not going to your room. You went out of the house and closed the door behind you. You took a deep breath and walked down the streets. You came to a playground and sat on the swing. You remembered that you and your sister came here to play. Tears started to fall when the memories were played in your mind.

Unnie... *sob* unnie.... *sob*

L.Joe was walking down the streets with his hands in his pockets. Then , he saw you on the swing crying. He widened his eyes in shocked and ran towards you.

Jimin!

You looked up and saw L.Joe. You began to cry harder.

Oppa...*sob*

L.Joe came and hugged you. You cried in his embrace.

Jimin! Why are you crying? What happened?

Oppa.... *sob* Oppa....*sob*

L.Joe patted your back and from far away there was someone looking at the both of you.

Geez! What is wrong with me! Why do I have to run and look for her??!!

 

 

Here's chapter 11~ Sorry for the confusion! For chapter 10 , it was Jimin not Minji! Sorry! I guess I was in a rush updating this story.. And my trial is coming soon so I'll be busy and I'm going to update again after my trail.. Please wait for me and continued to show your support! Kamsamida!

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif