Chapter 29

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

 

The next morning , you woke up and did your morning routines. After your morning routines , you wore :

You came downstairs and saw Teen Top with Yoomie in the living room. You raised an eyebrow.

Where's oppas?

(C.A.P) We're going to hang out with you today..

You nodded.

Where should we go?

(Ricky) First , BREAKFAST!

Hmm.. Kaja..

Teen Top and Yoomie left the house with you. You saw L.Joe and Yoomie were behind. You knew they were holding hands while walking and Chunji was beside you.

Chunji oppa..

Hmm?

Is L.Joe and Yoomie dating?

Chunji looked at you and got nervous again.

Err.. Well.. They...

You didn't waited Chunji to finish talking and continued walking.

I guess that's a yes..

All of you reached a restaurant and sat a large table. They ordered the food and they began to chit-chatting. Then , you saw L.Joe and Yoomie were happily chatting and you can saw L.Joe's hand was on Yoomie's waist. You sighed and your tears were started to fall. You excused yourself to the toilet. You looked at yourself at the mirror.

Why is this so painful?

You sighed and splashed some water on your face.

Unnie..

You flinched when someone called out to you.

Oh.. Yoomie..

Unnie.. The food is ready.. 

Oh.. Okay..

You two started to get awkward.

Unnie.. You really forgotten about me? I'm your best friend..

I'm sorry but I can't remember anything.. And I wanna ask you something..

Sure..

Are you and L.Joe dating? You two made a ... perfect couple..

Your outside looked curious but your inside were already started crying.

Hmm.. Well.. 

It's okay.. Let's go and eat..

You walked out from the toilet with Yoomie. All of you enjoyed the food and after enjoying the feast , you paid for the bills after the maknae and the leader fought who paid for it.

(Chanjo) Noona! Thanks for paying the bills..

You are welcome , Chanjo ah..

So , should we go now?

Go where?

Well.. It's time for the best friends to hang out..

You looked at Teen Top and they nodded. Teen Top left and it was left you with L.Joe and Yoomie.

So , where should we going?

Let's go to the beach.. Your favourite place...

You nodded and went to the beach. You stopped when you saw the beach. It was the beach where when you knew L.Joe was using you. You came here and used a rock to hurt your hand. You weakly smiled. You sat on the sandy beach and the wave came nearer to you. 

Are you having fun , Jimin?

Oppa.. Have I been here before?

Hmm.. I don't know but I know beach is your favourite place..

You didn't know because you never know where I've been to..

You saw L.Joe and Yoomie walking along the beach with his hands on Yoomie's waist and her head on L.Joe's shoulder. Tears falling when you were weakly smiling. You hugged your knees and cried. 

I wanna forget everything.. I want to kill myself.. I wish I have never met all of you.. I wish I have a happy life without all of you.. I want my unnie.. I want my own life.. 

Then , you felt a hand on your shoulders. You looked up and saw your unnie crying with you.

Unnie?

Don't cry , dongsaeng ah..

Unnie.. I want you.. Please , don't leave me..

Your tears will turned into a rain and you will know that I will cry with you to bear the pain with you.. Dongsaeng ah , when you saw rain , it means I am crying for you.. Don't forget that , Jimin ah..

Your unnie flew away liked blowing dust away. Then , you saw grey clouds forming and it started to rain. L.Joe and Yoomie ran towards you.

Jimin! It's raining.. We need to go..

I wanna stay here..

Unnie.. Jebal! You're going to be sick if you stay in the rain..

I won't get sick..

L.Joe grabbed your wrist and pulled you up. When you saw L.Joe and Yoomie ran very far , you ran away from them and went straight to the beach. You sat on the beach.

I'm not going to leave..

When L.Joe and Yoomie reached home , they didn't saw you.

WHAT?! Where's Jimin?

Oppa.. Let's get in first..

When they entered the house , they saw B.A.P , Infinite and Teen Top in the living room watching tv.

(Sungyeol) Oh! They're back.. 

(Sungjong) NOONA!!

Sungjong called out to you and didn't saw you.

(Sungjong) Where's Noona?

L.Joe explained everything to them and they panic.

(Daehyun) YAH! If anything happens to Jimin , I'm the first one to kill you!!

They each grabbed an umbrella and ran to find you. Then , someone saw you on the beach. He ran to you and . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

 

Here's chapter 29! Can you guess who's that person? I hope all of you enjoy it and thanks again for all the lovely comments and the upvotes ! :D

 

 Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif