Chapter 14

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo / L

SADDLE BROWN - (?)

TEAL - Random characters.

 

 

 

You and Infinite went home together after saying goodbye to Teen Top and Yoomie. When you reached home , you saw 6 familiar figures. You widened your eyes in shocked.

 

OPPA!!!

Jimin ahhh!!!!!

B.A.P OPPA!!!!!

(From left to right : Daehyun , Jongup , Bang Yongguk , Himchan , Youngjae , Zelo)

Oppa!! I miss you guys!!

(Yongguk) We miss you too , Jimin arhhh!

Oppa! Why are you here?

(Zelo) We're here to see you , noona!

Zelo arh!

You hugged Zelo leaving Infinite in the living room with a question mark on their head.

(Himchan) Who are they , Jimin?

Himchan pointed towards to Infinite.

Oh! They're Infinite.. Infinite , they are B.A.P.

Annyeonghaseyo , B.A.P imida..

Annyeonghaseyo , Infinite imida..

Are they your brothers?

Ani... They're my cousins..

(Sungyeol) Cousins? 

You nodded.

Oppa! Are you guys hungry? I'll make some dinner for you?

YAH! How about us?

Arra!!

You went into the kitchen and cooked some dinner. You cooked kimchi stew , fried kimchi rice , dukbokki , bibimpap and some meat. You served the dinner and the whole room was filled with the smell of your food.

(Youngjae) Hmmmm! It smells delicious!! 

Dinner is ready!

Everyone rushed to the kitchen and surprised to see all the delicious food on the table. Everyone ate the food greedily. Sungjong , Dongwoo and Sungyeol were fighting over a piece of meat. While Daehyun and Jongup were fighting over the kimchi. You shook your head and ate your dinner. After finished your dinner , you washed the dishes. Myungsoo came and helped you.

It's okay.. I can manage.. Why don't you go and play with the others?

Nah! I don't feel like it.. Look at all the dishes after the pigs ate..

(Infinite) YAH! We heard that!

(B.A.P) YAH! We heard that!

Infinite and B.A.P said. You and Myungsoo chuckled. When your hands dipped into the sink looking for some plates , Myungsoo's hands were dipped in too. Then , you felt a soft thing touching your hand. You grabbed that thing out and it was MYUNGSOO'S HANDS! You blushed and let go of his hands. You cleared your throat and looked away. Myungsoo blushed too after both of your hands touched. Myungsoo heart began to beat faster again.

ARH! Why am I being like this? NO! I can't be falling for her!! NO! NO!

The dishes were done so both of you went to the living room.

Oppas! Where are you going to sleep?

(Daehyun) Of course it's here..

Jinja?! YAY! Let me go prepare the rooms..

You went upstairs and prepared the rooms. Then , B.A.P looked at Infinite seriously.

(Yongguk) So? What is your relationship with our Jimin?

(Woohyun) What's with the sudden attitude?

(Himchan) Just answer the damn question..

Infinite were shocked to see B.A.P sudden attitude.

I'm her fiancee.

(Zelo) Fiancee?! Noona is too young to get married!

It wasn't our choice.. It's our parents who arranged this marriage..

(Youngjae) Look here..

Youngjae walked towards Myungsoo.

(Youngjae) You better not hurting our Jimin or YOU'RE DEAD MEAT , Arrasso?

Myungsoo gulped and nodded.

(Youngjae) Good! *Yawn* Oh! I'm sleepy.. Jimin ah! I'm sleepy!

The rooms are ready...

B.A.P went up to their rooms while you went downstairs to check on Infinite. They were quiet. 

Are you guys....okay?

They nodded and went to their rooms. 

Weird enough..

You shrugged your shoulders and went up to your room. When you were about to sleep , your phone rang.

Yeoboseyo?

Hey , Jimin!

Oppa!

Wanna go for a date tomorrow?

You blushed.

Er.. Yeah.. Sure..

A date with Yoomie , Teen Top and Infinite..

You felt hurt.

Oh... Ermm.. Sure..

You sound disappointed.

Oppa! Can I invite my cousins too?

Sure! The more the merrier!

Hmm.. Good Night , oppa..

Good Night ~

I Love You...

L.Joe widened his eyes in shocked. He felt more guilty but he didn't said anything and just ended the call. Luckily , you didn't notice it and went to sleep. L.Joe sighed and messed his hair in frustration.

Mianhe , Jimin ah!

 

 

Here's chapter 14 ! Hope all of you enjoy reading it and continued to show your support! Kamsamida!! I will stop here now and I'll focus more on my studies! PLease wait for me , my subbies!

 

Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

  Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif

 

  kaos-pika27.gif ​Lovyoal<:kaos-pika03.gif