Chapter 36

The Opposite of Love

RED - You (Park Jimin)

BLUE - Kim Myungsoo

GREEN - L.Joe

VIOLET - Lee Yoomie

SADDLE BROWN - B.A.P

TEAL - Random characters

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

When everyone reached their camping site , the teachers started to count. 

Oh no! We lost two.. Class , has anyone of you saw Kim Myungsoo and Park Jimin?

The students shook their head.

(Yongguk) Guys.. Where's Jimin?

(Himchan) She was behind a few hours ago..

B.A.P eyed Himchan.

(Daehyun) Yah! You didn't she was lost? And she was behind you!! YAHH!!

Okay , everyone.. Let's grabbed our tourchlights and search them.. Anyone found them , just shouted , arrasso?

The students nodded and everyone went into the jungle to look for you. While you and Myungsoo were in the cave resting. . . .

Hey , are you okay? You're shivering over there..

Y-yeahh..

You felt something wrong so you went near to Myungsoo and saw him shivered.

Yah! You're shivering.. You've been shivering when you fell into the water.. Is there something wrong? Are you afraid of water?

Just leave... me alone..

Fine! Suit yourself and die..

When you walked away , Myungsoo grabbed your wrist.

I-I had a terrible past about water..

Care to tell me? I'm a good listener and you had help me a lot..

 

FLASHBACK (When Myungsoo was 10 years old)

 

It was Myungsoo's birthday. His parents were there helping him celebrate his birthday. Everything was perfect when someone broke into the house and a guy with a gun in his hands shot his parents right in front of him. Myungsoo was shocked.

(L) Umma! Appa!!

He ran to his parents lying on the floor with a pool of their blood. The guy saw Myungsoo and smirked. He took a cloth and covered his eyes. Myungsoo struggled to free himself but soon he was knocked out by that guy. The next thing he opened his eyes , he was sitting on a chair being tied tightly.

(Guy) Well , well.. Hello there , kid..

(L) YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!

(Guy) Yes.. You know why kid?

(L) ...

(Guy) It was because your parents never give me MONEY.. Now , tell me what's the password to the safe in the company..

(L) What password? I didn't know anything! 

The guy smirked and grabbed a big pail of water in front of him. He picked Myungsoo up and pushed his head into the water. Myungsoo struggled to free himself but fail. The guy pulled his hair up again.

(Guy) TELL ME THE PASSWORD NOW!!

The guy laid a knife on his neck.

(L) Please... I didn't know anything.. I lost my parents.. Please let me go..

Myungsoo begged and sobbed. The guy just smirked and pushed his head into the water again. A few days later , the guy had been torturing Myungsoo and the guy was finally caught by the police. Myungsoo was brought to the orphanage. He began cold and bad to the children in the orphanage. One day , a pair of couple came and adopted Myungsoo. Myungsoo loved his second parents just how he loved his parents. And at the same time , Myungsoo's second parents was KIM too. When Myungsoo grew up , the company that's been left by his parents was taken over by his uncle and his aunt. And that's when Myungsoo afraid of water ever since he was a small boy . . . . . . . . . 

 

END OF FLASHBACK :D

 

When you heard Myungsoo's terrible past , you felt awful for him.

I'm so sorry to hear that..

Don't be.. I'm fine.. Now , my parents are watching over me and my second parents..

Then , Myungsoo sneezed and coughed. 

Are you sick?

You touched his forehead and it was HOT! 

Yah! YOU PABO! You having a fever and you didn't say anything? GEEZ!

You softened when you saw Myungsoo sneezed and coughed.

Stay here.. I'm going to grab some firewood to make some fire and some food for you..

When you stepped out of the cave , Myungsoo grabbed your wrist.

It's dangerous out there.. I don't want you to get hurt because of me..

Myungsoo.. You're the one who is suffering now.. I'll be back , okay?

You quickly went out of the cave and grabbed some firewood. When you back , you saw Myungsoo laying there. You panic and made the fire and cooked some food. You covered his body with a blanket that you brought.

Yah.. Myungsoo , stay with me.. Here's some food.. Eat some..

You pulled Myungsoo up and fed him with some hot soup. But , it was still no used. Myungsoo was still shivering. You gave him a warm hug.

Myungsoo.. Are you feeling warm now?

Myungsoo just nodded. Then , something came into your mind.

Arhhh! Why this plan?! Do I have to do this? Urhh!! But he's dying... Aish!! Whatever I'm doing it..

You cupped Myungsoo's face and kissed him on the LIPS! Why would Jimin do that? Because when someone sick , he or she cannot kiss someone or anything , right? So , you transfered the fever from Myungsoo to you. You saw Myungsoo stop shivering and you felt cold suddenly. You hugged your body. Then , from afar you can heard someone was shouting. You widened your eyes and called out to them. You waved and they saw you. When they reached the cave , B.A.P quickly hugged you.

(Zelo) Noona! You scared us..

Hehehe.. Mianhe.. The problem is Myungsoo.. He caught a fever.. And ...

You were cut when your sight turned black and you fainted in the hands of B.A.P. They panic and quickly brought you and Myungsoo to the camping site.

Teacher! Jimin fainted and Myungsoo is having a fever..

One of the students said. The teachers quickly laid you and Myungsoo on the floor and they brought along a doctor just in case. When the doctor checked on Myungsoo , he felt weird.

(Doctor) You just said that Myungsoo is the one having fever?

The students nodded.

I checked his temperature and it was normal..

The students were shocked so the doctor went to check on you. You were breathing heavily. The doctor was shocked.

Jimin is the one who is having fever.. The temperature is 40 degree celsius.. Quickly! Hand me the first-aid-kit..

The students handed the doctor the first-aid-kit and inject you to cool down your temperature. Soon , Myungsoo opened his eyes.

(Sunggyu) Myungsoo! You're awake? You're feeling okay?

Urghh.. Yeah.. Just a light headache.. 

Then , Myungsoo realized that it was you who took care of him the whole day.

Hyung! Where's Jimin?

Infinite pointed on his right. Myungsoo turned and saw you laying on the bed sweating.

Hyung! What happened to her? I thought I was the one having fever..

Then , the doctor came and checked on Myungsoo.

Myungsoo.. Are you okay?

Yes , I'm fine.. But what happened to Jimin?

She has a very high fever..

How can this be? I was the one who's having fever.. She can't be having them..

Well , I'm not sure.. But , fever spreads faster when kissing or something happened so I was curious.. Have you guys done anything? 

No... We didn't.. 

Then , something strucked him. At that time , he was shivering and laid on your lap. He can felt something on his lips so he slowly opened his eyes and saw you kissing him.

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shocked.

She.... kissed me..

(Sungyeol) Jinja yo?

Myungsoo nodded.

(Doctor) Very well then.. Myungsoo , go and rest in your tent.. I will look after her.. Don't worry..

Infinite pulled Myungsoo out of the tent and he was staring at you. 

Aish! You PABO! Why are you doing this?!

Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

(Woohyun) Hey.. Calm down.. Jimin is going to be okay.. Go and rest.. I'm going to make some food..

Myungsoo nodded and went back to his tent to take some rest. In his tent , he touched his lips and blushed.

You kissed me... 

 

sparkling+flower+line.gif

 

Here's chapter 36 ! Please enjoy and continued to show your support for this story ! Thanks and I going to update again tmr.. BYEEE ~ Happy Friday Everyone ~ 

 

 

Please kindly leave a commentcute147.gif

 

 

 kaos-pinkusagi20.gifJussimplclicoth'Subscribebutton.kaos-pinkusagi19.gif

 2469140llxh0fkx7q.gif Stareadinansupporthistory

simplclicoth'Upvotebutton.  teno1.gif

 

kaos-whiteusagi01.gif ThankanBYBYEkaos-whiteusagi01.gif