Nanny

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No...I am not going to accept this job..I want to be a baker not a....NANNY!” Yoona breath out her fumes. This is too much. How could he trick her like that. She went for the interview to be a baker not a nanny or a maid.

                “Whatever you say but you already sign the contract...” Seunghyun smirked while looking at the girl.

                “What? This can’t be..you trick me to sign the contract right?” She pace in front of him and stop.

                “This is why I hate people like you..especially the one who do not have a good education, don’t your teacher told you to read anything related to term and contract carefully before you sign..oh I forgot, you just study until high school right?..but why wouldn’t your parents taught you that...” Seunghyun continue to mock the girl.

                Yoona grit her teeth and held her fist together. He is too much. She raised her finger in front of his face but she can’t seem to say anything to him. He is right. She is careless. She didn’t read the contract carefully but wait, why on earth did she suddenly being interview for the nanny job. She supposed to be interviewed for a baker or pattisier job.

                “I went for the interview for the baker job, like what’s written here and why did you interview me for a Nanny job?” she ask the man. Not satisfied. Currently, they are arguing outside of the nursery. Choi Anne is already asleep in the car. The parents and people that walk passed them stare at the woman and the man thinking of them as husband and wife who are fighting for their right to see their children.

                Seunghyun laugh at her after he saw the paper cut that she showed him. “Have you read this carefully? Look what it’s written..it is Choi & Lee Bakery not Choi corporation...you come at the wrong place, missy...our company or should I say, my company is not a bakery, we create and make furniture not making cookies or cake...” he speak and make the maiden eyes wide open. She bring the newspaper cut near to her face and read them. Oh God! This can’t happen. She went for the wrong place. It is her fault. Not other people fault but clearly her fault.

                “But...but...”

                “See...it’s not our fault nor my fault..its yours...by the way, if we did want to employ a baker or pattisier, I won’t choose someone like you, I would carefully pick people who are well educated and have talent not a woman with her words telling how good she is at baking...” Seunghyun smirk.

                Yoona was put into silent. She can’t open nor look straight at him. She feel like her world has turn upside down and her future was engraved by the black colour. “But I don’t want to be a nanny..” she mutter slowly.

                “I will give you time to think about this since you have signed the contract...but just remember this, if you want to nullified the contract, you must pay me back the three millions for the three years contract...”he raised his eyebrow at her.

                Yoona lips stuck together upon hearing him. Three million? Where on earth she can find the three million. Even when she die and live again, she won’t dream to hold the three million in her hands morever, to pay him in order to null

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter