Argument

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Argument

Argument. All that happen that night after she help him carrying his big luggage is argument. Not that she started them but he is the one that suddenly called her into the living room and started their argument.

         “I am not lying to you..he is not my boyfriend...” Yoona scoffed. Seunghyun ask her about the ‘Oppa’ that she mentioned on the phone yesterday. Who else, it is Taecyeon.

She is not dare to mention his name to Seunghyun since Taecyeon is part of the Choi Corporation and Seunghyun is the owner of the company. She learn about that the moment she start to be friend with Taecyeon and now Seunghyun is making fuss about her breaking the rules of not having boyfriend while working with him. can’t she even have friend? She is a human and human need friends, to talk and to socialize. Yoona do not have any other friend except Yuri and now Taecyeon, why did it becomes problem for seunghyun. She can’t understand him.

“You think I am stupid? I was there, I listen to that with own ears you telling him that you miss him soo much...” he speak as he look at the girl in front of him.

“It just a joke, he is my friend and am I not allowed to talk like that to my friend?” she ask back. Yoona knew that it is not proper for her to talk to him like that since it will make him more suspicious but she can’t help it. He is too much. If he want to fire her that would be okay.

“Who is he?” he ask again. Not admit to his defeat.

The girl sigh. She try to calm herself down. If he knew about Taecyeon, for sure, he will lose his job. Knowing a man like Seunghyun, Yoona is too afraid to risk Taecyeon life for someone like her. Taecyeon is just too nice and he is a good friend. She would rather risk her own life than making her friend suffer.

         “He is Yuri’s boyfriend...” she fake the story.

         “Yuri?” Seunghyun eyebrow raised together. “Err yes, my friend, my housemate, Yuri...I help yuri and Taecyeon to meet each other and...”

         “and?” Seunghyun is waiting for Yoona to continue.

         “and-and..I-I call him to inform that yuri agree to meet with him and he want me to meet me today since he is very happy and he said that he missed me so much...” she bit her lips. The story come out from the tip of tongue without plan at all. Oh god, I am sorry for using your name Yuri. I have to do this. For my sake and Taecyeon’s oppa.

         Seunghyun look at the girl. It seems that he still can’t believe her. “And why are you telling him that you missed him soooo much?” he sound like mimicking the way she said that on the phone the other day or sound as he is jealous. Nonsense. The second one is out of league. Impossible.

         “Because he insist of meeting me while I can’t an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter