Just a Maid

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         “You know that I was married..right?” he started to open up his story. Yoona is not answering to him. She just listen quietly. “It was an arranged marriage..for the sake of business...her name is Tiffany Hwang...his father was the partner of my father’s company..” he speak up.

         “At first, I don’t really like her but gradually she makes me fall in love with her..” he speak and look down at his wife’s face. She doesn’t look like she is jealous at all. Or is she holding it well? He smile.

         “but our marriage wasn’t off from a good start..she had a lover before me and she told me that she is still in love with him..I tried to make her love me, everyday but my effort wasn’t paid off , it was until that one day..she came back home telling me that she was pregnant..” he sigh. “she was pregnant but not with my baby because we don’t sleep together..you remember the room downstair?” he suddenly asked Yoona.

         “The forbidden room?” she asked him.

         “hmm..that was her room..” he answered.

         “Then what happen to her?” Yoona suddenly asked.

         “She wanted me to divorce her because she is going to marry her boyfriend but I couldn’t do it..she is my wife and eventhough she is carrying someone else baby but I wanted her to be by my side..” he stopped.

         “I threathen her that I am going to tell the press about her pregnancy with my baby...that night, she eloped with her boyfriend and they was involved in a car accident..” Seunghyun then looked down at Yoona, she is not questioning him at all. About Anne.

         “Don’t you want to ask about Anne?” he suddenly asked Yoona.

         “Oh..actually oppa...”Yoona bit her lips. “I already knew that Anne is not your biological daughter..”

         “You knew?” he was surprised. “How did you knew?” he asked her.

         “Dara unnie told me..”

         “She told you? When?” he asked again.

         “It was the night before I come back here..after we slept together for a first time and I was mad at you..” she whisper at her last sentence.

         Seunghyun smile listening to her. “Oh that..” he nodded his head. “So you already know?” he asked her.

         “Yeah..I know that you take care of Anne like your own dauughter eventhough she is not yours..”

         “And you still came to me even after you knew that?” he asked her in admiration.

         “Because I admired you..I can feel like you are the right person for me..you can love me like how you love Anne..”

         Seunghyun smile as he tighten his embrace over her body. “..then what else did she told you?” he ask her.

         “About your relationship with Park Bom..”she whisper.

         “She told you that too?! Aigoo...that woman..”

         Yoona smile listening to his complaints. “she told me all that because she wanted me to know how much you loved me..” Yoona defended Dara.

         “Arasso..stop defending her so much..” he complaint and heard his wife chuckled.“Then anything else?” he is still interrogating.

         “That’s all...” Yoona answered.

         “Really?” he asked her and Yoona nod her head.

         “She didn’t tell you that I ask her to record your video with Anne while I am away for outstation?”

         “When?” then Yoona gasped. “Oh..it’s when Taeyeon and Dara unnie came? The first time you leave for outstation when I am start working here?” she ask for confirmation.

         “Hmm..yes, when I came home with a bundle of gift for you..remember that?” he ask her.

         “Yes..when you get jealous over the phone call and keep asking who is the man that I was talking to..” she continue and Seunghyun smile.

         “Arasso..just stop there...”he utter and Yoona smile.

         “You asked her to do that? Why? you don’t trust me with Anne?” she ask Seunghyun.

         “No..it just that I miss Anne and you..”he answer.

         Yoona’s heart was blooming listening to his answer. So it was because he missed them? Since when he started missing her too? She wants to ask that but now is not the right time.

         “I think we spend half of our night talking to each other, don’t you feel tired at all?” suddenly he changed the question and Yoona smiled.

         “When I was in Jeju..I missed you and Anne so much so right now, I am not tired to listen to your voice and also Anne’s..”

         “But..it’s getting late..let’s continue our story tomorrow...”he pulled her hand into the room.

         “But I still want to listen to your story...” she pouted.

         “Next time..I’ll tell you every details..all of it..”

         “All of it?” she ask.

         “Yes..even the story where Dara and Taeyeon do not know..I’ll tell you..”

         “Now, you are making me more curious oppa...” Yoona was really curious at that.

         “Later...”he said as he pulled her towards their bed.

*****

         It’s been two months since Yoona had her miscarriage and she lead her life as happy as before with her husband and the talkative Anne. She will turn two in two weeks and it seems like she can’t separate with her ‘mother’ at all.

         She would go and look for Yoona no matter where the mother is going. On the other hand, Seunghyun feel like he was abandoned by Yoona since she paid too much attention to their daughter.

        “Mommy...”here comes the little angel. He saw his daughter walks with her tiny feet towards kitchen where Yoona is.

       “I am here baby...” he heard Yoona answer to Anne’s. “Oppa...can you take Anne and bring her outside?” Yoona call for him and he has no choice but to enter the kitchen.

       “Hey baby..are you disturbing your mommy? Come to daddy..” he try to take Anne that still hanging to Yoona’s leg but she refused him.

       “Look..she don’t want me...” Seunghyun complained.

        Yoona chuckled listening to his complaint. “Dance for her...”Yoona suggested.

       “Honey..you knew I can’t dance..right?”

       “Oh come on..it just Anne and you dance with me before this..”

       “That was different...I practice so hard for that dance..” he speak.

       “Then..sing for her..”

       “Arasso...” he sigh as he kneeled down to look at Anne. “Let’s go and dance to gomsaemari (bear song).

        Anne suddenly become interested as she spread her arms out for her daddy and Seunghyun bring her with him to the living room. Yoona just smile looking at them both.

        On the other hand, as Seunghyun put Anne on the couch. He heard the door bell ring.

      “Honey? Do we have guest today?” he asked Yoona.

      “Who?” Yoona came out from the kitchen.

      “Is someone coming?” he asked Yoona.

      “I don’t know..of course not Taeyeon unnie and Dara unnie..they said they are going to visit Seohyun parents today.. Yuri? hmm...I don’t think so..”

      They they both heard the door bell once again. “Should I open the door?” he asked Yoona.

     “Of course you should oppa...” Yoona smile as she’s back to the kitchen.

      Seunghyun walk to the door and open the door.

     “Surprise!!!!”

     “Omma? Appa? You’re here?” Seunghyun was shocked.

     “Surprise isn’t it?” his mother laugh.

     “Yeah..it was unxepected and you’re here too Hyuna?” he ask as he look at the girl. She is the daughter of his parents friends.

     “Hi oppa...it’s been so long...” Hyuna step in and kissed his cheek.

     “Seunghyun-ah..you don’t want us to enter the house?” the mother ask.

     “Oh sure...please come in..”

      Seunghyun still surprise and can’t think straight and he lead them into the house without realizing that there’s Anne in the living room and Yoona is in the kitchen.

      “Wow...your house is still the same..it is...who is that little girl?” suddenly his mother tone changed as she look at the little girl on the couch. The whole family also turn to look at her.

      “Well she is...”

      “Who is it op-...” Yoona also come from the kitchen and continue her words looking at the guest. Someone she never meet before.

      “Who is that woman oppa?” suddenly Hyuna turn to ask as she look at Seunghyun.

      “Seunghyun-ah..don’t tell me that you live here with a woman and you...”

      “No omma..it’s not like that..actually..we were..” Seunghyun don’t know how to explain about Yoona and Anne.

      Omma? So they are her in-laws? She look at Seunghyun. Well this is so unexpected. She slowly walked to approach them.

      “Annyonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Choi..my name is Im Yoona..” she introduced herself to them.

      “What are you doing in here?” Hyuna ask Yoona.

      “Well..I am cooking food..”

      “You are a maid?” Hyuna suddenly ask Yoona.

      “No...” Seunghyun interrupted them.

      “Yes...” Yoona give a look to Seunghyun to just go with the flow. “I am the maid..” she introduced herself.

      “What about the little girl? Are you related with her or what?” Hyuna keep asking.

      “She’s my daughter..” Yoona answered without hesitation. She really is her daughter!

      “Oh okay..you surprised us oppa..we thought that you marry someone else in silence and have daughter..well..can you get our bag..it’s outside..” Hyuna give order to Yoona and she walk to approach Seunghyun and pulled his hands to the couch.

       “Daddy!” suddenly Anne speak as she walk towards Seunghyun and it surprised Hyuna and the parents. They look at the little girl when Anne is already clinging on Seunghyun’s leg.

      “Daddy? Who did you call him? daddy? Your mother is just a maid!” Hyuna scoffed at the little girl who still don’t know anything.

       “Hyuna! She’s like my daughter..”Seunghyun speak. He don’t like the way Hyuna is treating his daughter.

        Yoona then smile as she went to get their bag outside. After she returned to the living room. She saw the family is already sitting on the couch.

       “Get me fresh orange...I am thirsty...” Hyuna still commanding her.

         “No...you continue with your cooking..” Seunghyun interrupted. “You get your own drink...” he told Hyuna.

         “Oppa...that’s her job...she’s the mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter