Misunderstanding

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You guys are WHAT???” Dara voice echoed through the living room where there is only Yoona and Seunghyun.

         Seunghyun look at his friend. “We are married...we just register our marriage today...” Seunghyun explained in calm. He know. Dara is going to throw a fuss over this matter.

         “Choi Seunghyun...you should tell me before hand...” Dara was angry at Senghyun. Her chest rise up and down while looking at him.

         “What is the differences if I did tell you, the outcome would be the same...” Seunghyun said as he look at his wife. Yoona is officially his wife right now. The law say it.

         “Why did you do this without even prepare anything? eventhough you don’t want your wedding to big  then how about doing it with just us...we can be the witnesses and Yoona also can wear her wedding dress...” Dara continue to nag at him.

         “Why are you being so fussy over this matter..it’s already been done...” Seunghyun said.

         “Look, I am not being fussy...I am just talking on behalf of Yoona’s and moreover, I don’t want to send my dongsaeng off just like that without even proper wedding ceremony...” Dara added and she look at Yoona. Yoona is just being quiet. She understand how Yoona feel about that. Eventhough she looks fine but she must feel dejected when she won’t have the chance to experiences those thing for her wedding.

         “Dongsaeng? Since when?” he ask and saw Dara glare at him. He would never won when arguing with Dara especially since the matter is about Yoona. Seunghyun then turn to look at Yoona. She didn’t say anything to them and being quiet for the whole time. He noticed that its started from the church where they held that impromptu wedding ceremony. Is Yoona sad because of that?

         “Yoona is going to stay with me..” suddenly Dara make a decision and caused Seunghyun to open his eyes wide.

         “What are you talking about? she is my wife...” he protest.

         “Okay..if you want her to be here, you must promised me to do all the things that I tell you...” Dara said and Seunghyun sigh.

         “Fine!...I promise...” he finally admitted to his defeat and Dara smile as she went to take Yoona’s hand with her.

         “Where are you going?” he ask Dara when saw his friend take his wife hand.

         “I am going to pick a wedding dress for my dongsaeng...you just stay here...” she said and bring Yoona with her.

***

         Wooyoung and Taeyeon both look at Dara and Yoona after they arrive at the place. Anne is also with them but she was already asleep because she was exhausted being out with Taeyeon and Wooyoung for a whole day.

         “So you are married already? is that the thing that Seunghyun told me this morning? The important matter?” Taeyeon questioned Yoona and she nod her head.

         “Aigoo....Choi Seunghyun is too much...how could he do this to our dongsaeng...if he is here, I am going to teach him a lesson...” Taeyeon complained and Dara smile.

         “I already teach him a lesson...so no thank you..” Dara playfully answer and Taeyeon slapped her shoulders.

         “Ouch...its hurt...” Dara complained.

         “Both of you are such a kid..want to protect your dongsaeng but showing your childish side in front of her...” Wooyoung suddenly let out his complained.

         “WHAT???” both Taeyeon and Dara glare at him and caused Wooyoung to close his mouth while Yoona is smiling looking at them.

         “So how was the dress?” the owner of the boutique ask a question and Dara turn back to gaze at Yoona.

         “Hmm...I feel there is something wrong with the cut..she looks kind of old with this one..change into another one...” she complained and Taeyeon turn to look at Yoona .

         “Ani..I think it suits Yoona...this one is already perfect...” Taeyeon added and Dara look at her.

         “Kim Taeyeon!”

         “Yes Park Sandara...” Taeyeon answer leuisurely and they end up into another bickering session and caused the owner to scratch her own head watching them.

***

          Yoona was finally back to the villa and she went to tucked Anne into her room since the child is already asleep on the way home. They really went out for a whole day to choose the wedding dress for her. They even went to rent a private hall for the ceremony.

          After that, Taeyeon bring her to survey for their honeymoon place and end up with another bickering with Sandara. Eventhough she always has to be the middle person but she is happy when she have two unnies that care about her like she is their real dongsaeng.

         Moreover, Wooyoung oppa also stated that he would be glad to walk Yoona down the aisle. She was so happy with that but there is one thing that she is a bit dissapointed. About Yuri. She really missed Yuri. Would Seunghyun be okay if she told Yuri about her whereabout and about the wedding?

         “What are you doing?” Seunghyun’s voice suddenly can be heard behind her ears as he put his hand over her waist.

         “You left me the whole day today...” he complained and Yoona slowly chuckled.

         “I am sorry..I went out with unnies and didn’t realize that it’s already getting late..” she answer.

         “Hmmm...” Seunghyun humming as he is already kissing her neck and nibling on her earlobes. His hand move to tighten his embrace over her body and his lips move to her jawline.

          Yoona can sense his urgency for 'that' but she can’t make herself able for 'that' because suddenly she feel uncomfortable with the smell. His perfume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter