Meeting You

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meeting You

Yoona sit on the chair while looking at her watch. Yuri is still at work and she said she will come to meet her at their usual place. Today is weekend and Seunghyun give her a day off to spend time with her friend. She did miss Yuri and her old life. Being trapped in Seunghyun villa for two weeks is like being in prison for two years.

         A waiter come in front of her and put a cup of ice cream. Yoona look at the waiter with confused face. “I didn’t order anything yet...” she told the waiter and gesture at the ice cream with her furrowed eyebrow.

         “Someone told me to give this to you...” the waiter smile and leave her. Yoona just look at the writer before her eyes catch a figure of a man standing near the counter. He is smiling at her and after making payment he start to approach her.

         Yoona eyes’s fixed at the man face. He seems familiar. Where did they met? A bulb suddenly appear after seeing his smile. Oh right! The guy in elevator. What is his name again? Yoona can’t remember anything since she wasn’t interested with his conversation the other day.

         The man stop right in front of her table and give her another smile. “Hi, can I sit here?” he ask for her permission and Yoona slowly nod her head. She don’t know why did she do that. She never have any close male friend and the truth is she never had any friend apart from Yuri alone, but something about this man made her this way.

         “We have met before..remember?” the man open the conversation once again. Like the last time when they were in the elevator. He look at the girl confused face. “Of course, why would a beautiful woman like you would remember me right?” he was a bit dissapointed.

         “Sorry...” Yoona can only managed to say the word. Why is she sorry? What is she sorry for? She don’t really understand herself.

         “Don’t be..by the way..let me introduce myself properly this time...I am Ock Taecyeon, managing director of Choi Corporation..” he held out his hand while looking at her. Yoona slowly shake hand with him and pulled her hand back quickly. “You don’t want to tell me your name?” he raised one of his eyebrow at her.

         “Oh, Im Yoona..my n-name is Im Yoona...” Yoona stuttered a bit. She don’t know why but this man give her a different aura. She never feel this nervous before. This is the first time. She has encountered with so many people especially her cold-hearted boss Choi Seunghyun but Ock Taecyeon managed to make her heart beat faster.

         Taecyeon smile looking at the girl. He understand that she is nervous and somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter