Missing You

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Missing You

Yoona smile from ear to ear. After the first meeting with Taecyeon. They exchange their phone numbers and continue to text each other. He is a funny man and he always make Yoona laugh whenever she feel stressed out being trapped in the big villa. Seunghyun went for business conference since two days ago and now she was left with Anne at home.

          Yesterday, Seunghyun’s personal assisstant Dara and her friend Taeyeon come to the villa. They spend time together talking and eating dinner. But Yoona know why she suddenly come. Seunghyun must tell Dara to check on her since he was away.

          Anne is lying on the carpet. The little girl can sit down without support now. She is very active at the moment and Yoona has to keep an eyes at her for 24 hours if she are awake.The vibrate from her phone make Yoona smile. She quickly answer the call.“Yes oppa...” she smile.

         “What are you doing?” Taecyeon ask.

         “Nothing..why are you asking?” she ask back.

         “It just..I miss my goddess so much...”

         “ahh oppa..stop playing around...” Yoona fanning her already burning cheek. Taecyeon is way too cheesy and she would always blushed and embarassed when talking to him.

         Taecyeon laugh after listening to her. “Are you free tomorrow?” he ask.

        “No, I am not free..sorry oppa...” Yoona was dissapointed. She did want to meet him too but she can’t leave the house and morever she can’t leave Anne.

        “What a pity, never mind..we can meet later on...” Taecyeon change the topic.

         Yoona sigh. She look at Anne. She is crawling towards her lap and try to take the phone from Yoona hands. When Yoona move her head to distance herself from Anne’s active hand the little girl laugh. She thought it was funny.

        “Yoona-yah..what is that?” Taecyeon suddenly ask.

        “What?” Yoona ask back in nervous. Did he heard Anne’s laughing just now.

        “I just heard a baby laughing..”

        “Oh..it’s a-a..TV yes, TV..I was watching TV...”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter