Accusation

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun lay his back on the king size bed in their bedroom. He just come back from putting their daughter, Anne into sleep. Usually, Yoona would do that but since Yoona is still in the shower, he has to do that. Moroever, he wants Yoona to have a good rest. She always working day and night eventhough she is pregnant.

        In the morning, she will prepare breakfast for three of them then they would send Anne to her playgroup before she went to attend her baking class, then in the evening he would pick her from the class, went to fetch Anne then back home and she will makes dinner for them, clean the house a bit, putting Anne into sleep before she get herself a good rest.

        Seunghyun smile when he remember that Yoona was reluctant to allow him to do all the work nor taking a maid to help her with the work and house chores. she said; it is her responsibilty as a wife and a mother. Eventhough he wasn’t agree to her decision but he was proud of his  wife. Indeed, he fall in love with a right person and he choose a right woman to be his wife and the mother of his daughter.

        He can hear the sound of water from the shower. He smile and slowly close his eye lid but the ring from his phone caught his attention. He slowly, rise from the bed to fetch his phone and saw an incoming call from unidentified caller. Slowly he slide the green button to answer the call.

      “Hello..may I speak to Choi Seunghyun...” he can hear a voice from the other line. A familiar one. Woman’s voice but he can’t tell who is she.

      “Choi Seunghyun here..who is this?”

      “Omo...did you forget my voice already darling? This is me...” the wowan chuckled.

      “Who are you? I don’t have time to attend to any crank call..if you do have any business with me, then come to my office or make appointments..” he answer in annoys.

       “Seunghyun-ah..don’t be like that..this is me..Bomie.”

Seunghyun eyebrow creased together. Bomie? Park Bom?

         At that time, he heard the bathroom door was open from inside and Yoona came out wearing her night dress while drying her hair with a towel. She smile at him before she went to her vanity table.

        “I am sorry..I think you got the wrong number..” he speak as he glances at Yoona.

        “Seunghyun-ahh..I miss you..I miss our moments when we were together..can I meet you tonight?”

        “I am sorry..I don’t know you..”

        “Who was that oppa?” Yoona asked and she walk to their bed and saw Seunghyun ended the call right away.

        “Wrong number...” he said and quickly turn off his phone before he put it on the bed-side table. “Let’s sleep..” he said as he pulled his wife hand.

         Yoona nod her head and she crawl to her side of the bed and lay her head on his chest. Smiling. Seunghyun run his finger on her hair but his mind keep thinking about the call just now. He is sure that the caller is Park Bom. Why did she call? All of sudden and also he start to remember about Yoona’s question regarding Park Bom. Did she know something about his past relationship? Or did Park Bom tell Yoona? if she did, then why? Did Park Bom knew about his relationship with Yoona too? He sigh.

         “Why?” he heard his wife soft voice.

         “Hmm?” he ask her back.

         “You were sighing since a while ago..do you have problems?” Yoona rise her head from his chest.

         “Nothing..let’s sleep...” he mumbled and slowly bring her head back to rest on his chest. He kissed the crown of her head and both of them close their eyes.

***

         “At what time you want me to pick you up?” Seunghyun asked as soon as they arrive at the SY Bakery.

         Yoona stop to think for a while. “I’ll call you..and about the lunch..can I do it?” she ask for another confirmation.

         Seunghyun smile. “Of course..I know you are a good wife and a good mother..I trust you..” he mention.

         “Thank you oppa...” She hold his hand and kissed them.

         “You are welcome..” he mention as he lean to give her a forehead kiss before letting her go.

         Yoona wave at him and smile when she saw her husband gave her a flying kiss. Slowly she shake her head. Who can’t believe that, Choi Seunghyun that she knew few months ago now is a different Choi Seunghyun. A romantic husband.

         Yoona turn around but she was shocked when she saw Park Bom stand right in front of her. Without she even has the chance to utter anything. She was dragged by Park Bom into the guest room and pushed her towards the table. Yoona was shocked but she managed to hold her balance before she fall on the floor.

         With anger Yoona turn to look at the woman. “What is wrong with you?” she asked. Irritated at Park Bom.

         “You are choi Seunghyun mistress right?” that was Park Bom’s first question.

         Yoona slowly take a deep breath. She has to be patient and she has to control her anger, use her mind when talking. “I am sorry..I think there is misunderstanding here..” Yoona back to speak in a polite way. Do not want to make the situation become worse.

         “Answer me!” Park Bom voice went into another octave.

         “I am sorry madam but I think you got me wrong..I am not related to Choi Seunghyun at all and please I don’t want to talk about him here..” Yoona answer before she stride to left but Park Bom hold onto her hand.

         “Not related to him?” she scoffed. “Then what is this picture all about? can you tell me? or can you enlighten me please!!..” Park Bom speak with her sarcastic voice as her hand shoved her handphone right in front of Yoona’s face.

         Yoona look at the screen. There were a picture. Her picture with Seunghyun to be exact. In the picture, she was leaning against his chest at the Han River. It means , last night picture. How did? How come?

         “Speechless?” Park Bom asked.

         Yoona slowly exhale. “I am sorry but this is wrong..I think you have no right to ask me about this and meddle with my private life..” she answer before she turn to left but instead Park Bom pushed her and Yoona was out of balance as she stumbled forward and her stomach hit the corner of the table.

         Slowly she touch her stomach. It was painful at first but slowly the pain ceased. She was in shocked, she almost forgot that she is carrying her baby for a moment and she suddenly regret of what she did, she should not evoke Park Bom anger. An angry person especially woman like Park Bom would do anything to her.

         “I have no right? For your information..I am Seunghyun’s girfriend and I warn you not to come near him anymore..”Park Bom utter with confidence.

         Before Yoona could say anything. The door was opened from outside. There standing in front of the door, Yoon Si Yoon and Seryong.

         “Yoong...are you okay? Did she do something to you” Seryong asked as she approach Yoona and hold onto her hand.

         “I am okay...” Yoona assure Seryong.

         “What is this? Boom-shhi? Why are you here? What did you do to Yoona?” Si Yoon asked.

         “You should asked this woman!” Park Bom utter.

         “Yoona-shii? What happened?” Si Yoon asked Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter