The Change

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The change

Yoona look at the luggage near her bed. She kneeled beside it and open the zipper. hang open when he saw the content in the big luggage. They really are gift from London. She won’t expect him to give her that much. They are all new and they must be expensive. There are clothes like dress and short and also pile of books, the baking books. She take a look at them with smile on her face. She has seen that kind of books in bookstore but can’t afford to buy them and now he is giving it for her as gift. Yoona flip trough the page and found a card hidden there. she open them.

They are all for you, use them well and thank you for taking care of my daughter very well

~CSH~

         Another smile fleet across her lips. Very thoughful of him to give her that gift. Definitely, she will use them very well. A part of her start to have the feeling of grateful for what she has done. Maybe he is very cold-hearted but he is not that bad since he gave her that gift. She has never received any gift from  anyone before and this is her first time. Her delicate hand take another piece of gift in the bag. Dress. Not just one but few of them. They are all beautiful. Did he choose this by himself? She look at them and walk to the mirror. Put it on her body. Definitely her style. How does he know what she like?

        That night Yoona went to sleep with smile on her lips. At least, he still appreciate her work in taking care of his daughter by giving her something like this, at least there is something to soothe her worry mind about their argument after receiving the gift.

The next morning...

        Yoona smile after she put on the yellow dress. She turn around. How did he know her size very well. It fits her and she loved the dress. Morever, she never wear something as beautiful or as comfortable as this. The fabric was light and smooth like a silk but comfortable and stretchable like a cotton. She smile again looking at her reflection on the mirror.

         The figure of Seunghyun walking down with his leisure cloth caught Yoona attention. Is he not going to work? he come to the kitchen and lay a peck on Anne’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter