Same Person

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Same person

He look at the file on the table without any feeling. He is not happy with everything but why? What is the reason that he be so mad at Yoona? Is it because she already has someone by her side or because she broke the rules and regulation in the contract that she sign.

         “Wow..you are early today? What’s up?” Dara come into the office soon after. That is her routine, to arrange and clean his table before he come to work but he come early than usual. She start her work by cleaning the messy table and arrange them properly but then, when she take a glace at Seunghyun, he is still in the same position, with cloudy face expression and he is not as happy as yesterday. Dara slowly pulled the chair in front of him and sit down.

         “What’s wrong Seunghyun-ahh? Something bothering you?” she ask and listen to him sigh. “Why?”

         “Do you think I am not a good employer?” he ask that question and Dara’s eyebrow raised together.

         “I don’t get you..what do you mean?” she ask back.

         “I don’t know..sometimes I feel like the workers don’t really like me...why?”

         Dara smile after listening to him. “It’s not they don’t like you but they were afraid of you...”

         “Afraid? Am I that scary?”

         “Not scary but you know since she left you, you has change..it’s almost two years Seunghyun-ah..because of her you turn to be this way..cranky, hot-tempered and cold all the time...” Dara tell the truth. “As your friend, I am afraid if everyone would turn their back on you one day...especially your worker...”

         “Friend? I want to ask another question, is that possible for a man and a woman to be friend without having feeling for one another?” he ask.

         “What do you mean? Of course they do have feeling..like me and you..we’ve been friends since we were small, we love each other and we care for each other..” she said.

         “That’s because we are childhood friends and we already know what we had for each other..” he said.

         “Then who are you talking about?” she ask again.

         He exhale and look at Dara before start to spill everything to her about Yoona and what had happened yesterday. At first, Dara is listening to him attentively and before she suddenly start to burst into laughter.

         “Why are you laughing?” he ask Dara. Confused.

         “You know, you are the most weird man that I’ve ever met, now I know why did you suddenly changing mood again..you are jealous..right?” she ask.

         “Jealous? Who? Me?” he scoffed. Wouldn’t admit to that one weaknesses.

         “Yes you are..you are jealous of Yoona and her friend...the way you’re controlling her is like the way you control your wife..come on, it’s just a piece of paper..a contract..she can be friend with anyone that she like and you shouldn’t do that to her like she is your prisoner..” Dara shake her head. She feel sympathy for Yoona after listening to him. She must be scared and if she was Yoona. She wouldn’t hesitate to run from the villa. Yoona would never have a peace in mind after working for Seunghyun. Dara is sure about that.

         “I am not jealous of her..I just want her to remember the contract that she has signed...she is not allowed to have boyfriend...”

         “Until when? Until she die?” Dara ask. Dissapointed in her friend.

         “I don’t want her to neglect my daughter after she is in a relationship...” he added.

         “You know she won’t...don’t you? She is a good care taker and she take care of Anne very well like she is her own daughter...” Dara shake her head. Seunghyun is sure very stubborn.

         “Okay just drop the subject...” he finally asked Dara to stop. From the way she speak, Seunghyun know Dara is not on his side but on Yoona’s side. since when the only friend that always back him up start to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter