Away

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tiffany Hwang...” Yoona read the name of the person on the picture. secretly, she take the picture from Dara’s album. She found the latest picture of her. The picture when she is still Seunghyun’s wife. She can see her smile. Her eye smile is very beautiful until Yoona don’t know if it is fake or real. The picture of her and Seunghyun. Maybe during a party. She seems to sit quite far from him. His face was bright. He is happy with something.

             Yoona suddenly feel jealous because of that. She know that he is in love with his wife and that is why he looks very happy but the things from the past keep haunted her. She is not his first love. He is in love with his wife. They look good together. Eventhough, his wife don’t love him but they are still a couple. Even his parents acknowledge her existence. As the Choi’s daughter in-law. Tiffany is known as his wife, as his love. While Yoona is nothing compared to that woman.

             Yoona sigh. “Why am I jealous of his deceased wife? She is already dead..” she mumbled to herself

             Yoona look around. Taeyeon and Dara has left to work very early. Yoona use the free time while she got in the two weeks to look for job but seems like no one want to accept her. She has no qualification because she only studied till high school.

             Another sigh escape through her lips. She has lost her phone also and she know, Yuri must be worried about her. It’s almost one month since she saw Yuri and Taecyeon, he must be waiting for her to contact him. She feel guilty at Taecyeon, she is not a pure girl anymore. She don’t deserve to receive love from someone like him.

***

            “What is this?” Taecyeon was surprised after he read the letter from the boss of Choi Corporation, Choi Seunghyun. It’s written there that he will be transfered to Boston.

              Taecyeon take the letter and with him and leave. Leaving Wooyoung in confused. He just look at his friend. What is it in the letter that caused Taecyeon to be mad like that.

              Dara was discussing with Seunghyun about somehtign when Taecyeon pushed his door open. He look at both of them and bow at Dara. Seunghyun look at the man face.

            “I have to discuss about this letter with you sir...” he exclaimed.

             Dara raised her eyebrow at Seunghyun and he make the gesture for he to leave them alone. Dara stand up and she bow to Taecyeon before leave the room.

            “Yes, Taecyeon-shii..is there any problem..” he ask. Already know what the man is going to say.

             Taecyeon look at Seunghyun face and the night where he saw Seunghyun kisssed Yoona appear right in front of his eye like a film. “I have the right to know why I am going to be transferred to Boston, all of sudden..” He ask. Try to control his voice. Eventhough the matter about Yoona is still not clear but Choi Seunghyun is still his boss.

            “You were applied for the transferred since last year right and now, the company has make the decision to appove your application and you will be transferred to Boston, to handle our branch there...beside, you said, your family members was over there too right?” Seunghyun speak. Very calm.

           “That was last year and I don’t wish to be transferrred there anymore...” Taecyeon answered.

           “Reason?”

           “I have something important to settle here...” Taecyeon said, “Actually, I am getting married...my fiancee is here and after we got married, I would glad to bring her with me...” he said. Looking at the uneasy face in front of him.

           “Fiancee?” he ask. Very synical.

           “Yes...my fiancee...” Taecyeon aswered back.

            “This is not my decision only Ok Taecyeon-shii but the share holder and the management decision, if you feel like you can’t give commitment for your work...we are afraid that you can’t manage the company very well...”

            “Then..I will think about it first...” Taecyeon suddenly said as he leave the room.

            Seunghyun rest his head at his chair. He massage his temple. Fiancee? Getting married? He has become uneasy with what Taecyeon said. Looks like, he still has the intention to marry Yoona and right now, his relationship with Yoona is getting at it worst peak. There is high possibility tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter