Motherhood

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun and Yoona walked behind their parents. Mrs and Mrs Choi were happily talking and Anne is holding onto her grandfather’s hand as she is in the embrace of her grandmother. Meanwhile, Hyuna is walking a bit far from them. After the news of Yoona and Seunghyun got married, Hyuna decided to be back to Ireland and she cancel all her contract in South Korea. Yoona did pity her, but what should she do. She doesn’t want to give up on Seunghyun moreover sharing him with someone else. Heck No!

          “It’s time for our flight…”Mrs Choi handed Anne back to Yoona. “Take care of my son and my granddaughter...” she reminds Yoona.

          “I will omonim...Don’t worry…” Yoona smile to her mother in-law.

          “Good…and you Seunghyun..take good care of my daughter in-law and my granddaughter…I don’t want the same incident to happen again…you should hire a maid in the house, it’s not Yoona’s task to do all the work..she must rest well so that I can get another grandchild as soon as  possible…”Mrs Choi remind his son.

          “Don’t worry omma…appa…I’ll take good care of Yoona and Anne…”Seunghyun smile and he look at Hyuna. “Take care Hyuna…”

          Hyuna just ignore him and she rolled her eyes at Yoona and pushed her trolley to the counter.

          “Don’t mind her…she will be alright once she get away from you guys..”Mrs Choi utter and she also make her own way with her husband towards the counter.

***

          3 weeks later…

          “Honey…where is my tie? The one that you bought for my birthday” Seunghyun called for Yoona as he’s already on the staircase. She is busy feeding Anne in the dining room.

          “I already prepared your tie on the table, just wear it for today…tomorrow I’ll get it ready..” Yoona replied.

          “Aniyo…I am going to wear your tie today...” Seunghyun was persistent.

          Yoona sigh.“Arasso, It’s in the left drawer...” she called back, finally answering to his question.

          Seunghyun left and come back few seconds later. “It’s not there..”

          “It’s there, last night I saw it was there…” she said as she keeps feeding her daughter.

           “I can’t find it….” Seunghyun came to the dining room where his wife is. Yoona look at him while raising her brows.

            “It’s not there…” he keeps complaining.

          Yoona sigh. “Ahjumma…can you help me with Anne for a moment?” she asked the maid. It was a maid choosen by her mother in-law.

          “Come..let’s go and find it…” Yoona walked towards her husband and she climbed the staircase towards their bedroom. Seunghyun was smiling as he looked at his wife.         

          “See..I told you it’s here…” she holds the tie and turned around to look at her husband but she saw him grinned at her with his scheming smile.

          “Oppa?” She called for him, feeling weird then she saw her husband started to take his step towards her.

“W-why?” she step backward while he step forward until Yoona’s back was against the wardrobe door and his body is sandwiching her.

          “Oppa…ahjumma is dowstairs with Anne…” Yoona tried to push his chest lightly.

          “Let her downstairs…she can look after Anne while Anne’s parents is going to produce sibling for her…” he said as he began to loosen his button.

          “But you have to work…” she said.

          “I am a boss…I can go to work anytime I want…” he said as he pulled Yoona’s body to him and carried her on his back before he tossed her onto their bed and made her yelp.

          Yoona tried to stand up but his body already hovering above her. “Didn’t you say you have important meeting this morning…”

          “Nope…it was moved to this evening…so we have all time for ourselves this morning…” he said as he started to kiss her neck and his hand is busy trying to her blouse.

          Yoona finally realized why did he persistent on making her find the tie for him because he never complained about the clothes that she prepared for him and this morning he’s being choosy and it was so not him. Well, at least with her.

          “Oppa...I….”

          “Shh…”Seunghyun put his fingers on her lips and Yoona was quiet when she looked into his eyes. Seunghyun smile as he leaned down to capture her lips into a passionate kiss.

***

          Yoona is smiling when she saw Ahjumma is playing with Anne. This evening, right after Seunghyun left for his meeting, they decided to come to the playground. Anne was excited. She wanted to play around but she still needs extra care and Ahjumma was there with her all the time.

           Yoona exhale in relief. Finally, her life is back to normal. The employers at Seunghyun’s company already knew about their relationship. Seunghyun also started to bring her to every function and party. He introduced her as his wife and sometimes, they brought Anne with them and the public fall in love with the little girl cute antic.

            Yoona’s smiling lips slowly turn to frown when she saw someone sneakily try to take picture of her daughter. Feeling weird, she decided to approach the woman.

            “Excuse me? Why are you taking pictures of my daughter?” she asked.

              The woman was in shocked. She tried to flee the moment by walking away from Yoona immediately.

             “Hey…wait…” Yoona tried to chase her but Anne is calling for her as she cries when she look at her mother tried to chase after someone.

               Yoona’s step stopped there before she back to her daughter. Anne is already crying.

              “Mommy…” She cried for Yoona.

                Yoona smile as she bends down to pick her up. “Mommy is not going anywhere….” She kissed Anne’s cheek. “Ahjumma…can you bring Anne to the car?” she asked the maid.

               “Yes madam…” The maid takes Anne from her mother but she refused.

                “Arasso…mommy is also going with you..” she followed Ahjumma’s step but she glance to her back one more time, try to find that woman once again but she can’t be seen anywhere.

                 “Mommy…” Anne whined as she is looking for her mother once again.

                  “Coming…” Yoona continue her steps as she followed Ahjumma and Anne.

***

                   Yoona is in front of the vanity table, applying lotion when Seunghyun come into the room. He saw his wife is too engrossed with her lotion as she is staring into spaces.

                    Seunghyun slowly approach her and wrapped his arm around her waist. Yoona finally come back to earth. She smiled as she looked at his reflection on the mirror. He had his eyes closed as he is kissing her shoulder.

                 Seunghyun open his eyes to look at his wife eyes. They smile to each other. “What are you thinking? You spaced out without noticing me coming into the room…” he asked.

                 “Nothing…” Yoona answered as she turned to look at her husband. She circled her arm around his neck. “I love you…” Yoona utter as she kissed his cheek.

                 Seunghyun raised his eyebrow. “Are you seducing me right now?” he asked.

               “I am not…” Yoona pouted as she release her arm from his neck but Seunghyun keep her hand there.

               “Too late…I am already seduced…” he said as he take her into his arm and carry her to their bed.

                 Yoona chuckled as she looked at her husband and soon her chucked turn into her pleas for pleasure for the rest of the night.

***

              “Take care…” Yoona kissed her husband cheek and saw him get into his car.

                Right after Seunghyun left, Yoona get into the house to prepare Anne before sending her to a playgroup. The daughter is still as bubbly as usual and she kept clinging onto Yoona’s neck and kissed the mother’s cheek.

              “You love mommy that much?” she asked.

               Anne nodded her head and she kissed Yoona once again on her cheek. Yoona smile as she finished dressing her daughter and get ready to left.

               “Ahjumma…I am going to eat lunch with my friends today…my husband also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter