Ceremony

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun woke up next morning to see that Yoona is not there next to him. He look around the room and she is not there too. He yawn and get off the bed and leave the room and he can heard the noise that come from the kitchen.

         Yoona must be in the kitchen already. Is she cooking? She hasn’t cook anything since she got home from hospital and today is the first time since the accident between them. Before this, he would order food from outside or ask Dara to get him food.

         He descend the stairs and make his way towards the kitchen to see that Anne is on her baby chair while Yoona is cooking something. He walk to his daughter and kissed her forehead before he walk towards Yoona and snuggle his arm around her waist and made her gasp because of surprise.

         Yoona completely unaware that he is already behind her and she only realize when she felt his arm snake around her waist. She didn’t respond to him but continue with her cooking.

         “When did Anne got home? I remember that I send her to Taeyeon’s yesterday...” he ask.

         “Unnie send her this morning...she said Anne is keep looking for you and me...” Yoona answer.

         “What a pity, actually I have a plan and I wanna bring you somewhere today but Anne is already back.”he whisper and kissed her clothed shoulder.

         Yoona turn to put the food on the table but he hold onto her waist and keep her locked in his arm. She look at him with the plate in her hand.

         “You didn’t answer to me yet...”he said and she sigh.

         “You haven’t showered yet right...please go and take shower, eat breakfast then we are going to talk later...”she tell him and make Seunghyun smile. Now, their relationship seems like getting better to where Yoona would always nag at him.

         “Wanna go shower with me?” he ask and Yoona use her free hand to pinch his shoulder.

         “Anne is here...”she rolled her eyes and Seunghyun turn to look at his daughter not far from them.

         “Okay...” he exhale dissapointedly and release her body before leave the kitchen to take shower.

         Yoona look at him as she saw his figure left the kitchen to go into his room. when she woke up this morning. She found out that he is sleeping next to her. Hugging her closely to his body.

          Eventhough she try to show her stubborness but her heart can’t help but to soften by his action towards her. Is this why people always say love is blind. Once you have fallen in love, you will not being able to stay angry at that person for a long time eventhough he has done so many hurtful things for you. Instead, you would give him second chances as you wish for him to comeback to you the way he is. Did she blinded by her love that much?

         “Why did you fall in love with him?” One day, Taeyeon asked her that question.

         Yoona was quiet. Not being able to answer to that question. Why did she fall in love with him? She don’t know. Do people always have a reason why did they to fall in love with someone? Then what is her reason? She never think about that for once.

         “Since when you start to fall in love with him?” Dara asked a different question to her.

         Since when? Do people have a specific time too? Did they know that at that very moment, the very same day, the very same hour, minutes and second. They are able to tell to themselves “Right now, I fall in love”. Is there such thing?

         Seunghyun look at Yoona as she is too quiet and didn’t moving at all from her seat. Anne is eating her food by her own since the ‘mother’ now seems lost with her own thinking.

         “What were you thinking?” he ask and break the long paused made by Yoona.

         She look up at him and stand from her seat to go and fetch him a plate but then her movement was stopped by him.

         “Where are you going?” he ask. Raised his eyebrow.

         “I am going to get you a plate. You want to eat right..” she told him.

         “Hmm...we already have everything here..”he showed her the table and she look at it.

         “Oh...” that’s what she said and she was about to take the plate when he hold onto her hand. He bring her fingers to his mouth and kissed them.

         “We really need to go somewhere to clear our mind..I will ask Dara or Taeyeon to take care of Anne for today...” he said as he look at her blurred and confuse face.

         “Why did you want to trouble unnies again...I can take care of Anne, I am paid to do this job- .” he put his finger over her lips.

         “You are not my maid Yoona...what are you talking about?” he sigh. What’s wrong with Yoona? Why did she suddenly put the barrier like before, when their relationship is nothing but as an employer and employee.

         “Okay...” that’s what she answer and she quietly back to take her seat without doing anything like she want to do before.

***

         Taeyeon put all Anne’s belonging in her car boot and bid them goodbye before she drove and left. Suddenly Seunghyun called her again to ask her to take care of Anne. He said he want to bring Yoona to somewhere and they have something very important to be settled and she agree to give him another help eventhough she just send Anne back three hours ago.

         Taeyeon’s car come to a halt when she saw Wooyoung is waiting right in front of her parking space in her apartment building. Oh god, what should she do? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter