Worry

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

         Seunghyun is looking at his watch and once in a while he would smile like he is engaged with the conversation. It was rather a boring party but he has to bear with it since this is about business. Poor Yoona. she must be waiting for him already. He hasn’t got any chance to call her and inform about him being late. The time already show 9.45 pm. Looks like he will be late again.

         “Why were you looking restless? I notice that you keep glancing at your watch...” suddenly he can heard Dara’s whisper.

         “Nothing...” he respond and bring the glass in his hand to his lips.

         “Aigoo...don’t lie to me..I know you were worried because of Yoona...give me your phone...” dara take his phone and leave. After a moment, she return back the phone to him.

         “Settled, I already told Yoona that you are going to be late and by the way, Bom unnie is here...” Dara whisper and make Seunghyun turn his gaze towards a woman. She is wearing a pretty figure fitting dress to showcase her long legs and walk towards him with a smile.

         “Can’t believe that I am going to meet with you here Seunghyun-shii...” Park Bom exclaimed and the people around there turn to look at him.

         “Both of you know each other?” one of the man asked.

         “No..”

         “Yes..” Two different answer and make the people to look at them with curiosity.

         “I mean, of course I know him since he is a famous businessman but we are not that close and we ‘never’ have any intimate relationship aside from work...” Park Bom smile as she glance at Seunghyun. She smile as it make the people look more curious with her answer. That is her purpose.

          “Yeah it’s true...I know her too...I used to work with her deceased husband, Mr Park and well since she is a famous baker and own a chain of bakery all over the city, of course I do know about her..” Seunghyun answer and he smile at Park Bom.

            The woman try to hide her flushed expression after listened to his remark about her deceased husband. Park Bom look at Dara next to Seunghyun. She didn’t say anything either. Soon, after the crowd dissapear. There left three poeple together. Seunghyun, Park Bom and Dara..

          “Did both of you hooked up?” suddenly Park Bom ask and make Dara turn to look at her.

          “Us? Of course not...” Dara quickly denied that. She used to see Seunghyun as friend and brother and wouldn’t ever have such thought about him.

           “Really? Well I can see that both of you are pretty close to each other...well, it would be okay since you are single too, right Seunghyun-shii...” Park Bom smile at him but he didn’t look at her nor answer to her.

           “We are not into that kind of relationship, our relationship is only based on work and friend..no more and less...” Dara announced with proud.

           “Okay..I am just stating it..no harm...” Park Bom answer with delight. Looks like she still got her chance. If seunghyun really is not hooked up with Dara. She know that he lives alone after his wife passed away. Both of them are in the same situation.

***

            Shocked.“T-Taecyeon oppa?” Yoona stuttered as she look at the face in front of her. “How did you know I live here...”

           “How did I know that you ing live her with that son of a ?” Taecyeon ask and caused Yoona to cringed in surprise. She never heard Taecyeon harsh word before and now he is cursing at her.

           “Did you drink before you come here...” Yoona ask Taecyeon because she can smell the alcohol from his breath but Taecyeon didn’t answer to that question. He pushed himself into the house.

           “Oppa...w-why are you being like this...please leave now...” she is worried and followed behind him and let the door open wide.

         “Why are you doing this to me yoona...you know that I love you..right?” Taecyeon touched her cheek. “I missed you...” he said and hiccuping.

         “Oppa..you were drunk...” she try to pulled her face from him but he held her face tightly. She was shocked. “O-oppa...” She try to talk to him. With their current condition, she know that Taecyeon has lost his conciousness and humanity. There is higher possibilty that he is going to hurt her but she don’t know, what she should do to avoid that.

          Yoona look into upstairs. She is afraid of Taecyeon sudden change but she can’t leave A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter