Open Our Heart

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie..” the girl call and Yoona slowly turn to look at the young doctor. They are the same age but she still prefer to call Yoona, unnie as a sign of her respect.

         “This is your drink..” she said and place the juice glass in front of Yoona.

         “Thank you..” she whisper and then both of them did not say anything. Seohyun is back looking at her book. She has been reading that book since yesterday. The title was pretty catchy and so the cover of the book. ‘Just talk to me’.

         Yoona shift her seat and look at Seohyun. “What are you reading?” she ask.

         “Oh..this?” she shows the book in her hand.

         “I just got this book from my fiancee..Yonghwa oppa bought this and I haven’t finish reading this yet..” she answer in her soft voice. “Why? do you want to read this? I can lend it to you if you want..” Seohyun mention.

         “No..it’s okay..I am just curious looking at the title and the cover..” Yoona quickly refuse Seohyun.

         “It’s okay unnie..I still have so many books with me..you can read this if you want..”Seohyun close the book and hand it right in front of Yoona.

         Yoona look at the young doctor and she smile before slowly her hand move to take the book. “Can I really read this?” she ask once again. For confirmation.

         “Sure..you may have those for how long as you want..I don’t mind.” Seohyun smile.

         “Thank you..”

         “You are most welcome unnie..” Seohyun reply and they smile to each other.

***

         “So how is she?” Seunghyun asked Taeyeon. Seohyun take Yoona with her and they left to Jejudo for two weeks already and he missed Yoona so much. Anne also keep asking about her mother.

         “Seohyun tell me that Yoona start to talk to her now..at first, she didn’t say anything and do not even want to go out of her room but day by day..she is back to normal..she was talking to Seohyun eventhough not too much and it’s a good progression for her..”

         “Really? I am so relief to hear that..”

         “Is Anne missing her mom?” Taeyeon asked. Looking at the sleeping Anne in the baby seat in his car.

         “She was crying and I tell her that we are going to mommy and she fall asleep in the car.”

         “Pity her..she is close to Yoona..”Taeyeon sigh as she look at the little girl.

         “so when will she sent Yoona back to me? he ask.

         “Seunghyun-ah..I think, you need Yoona the most apart from Anne..” Taeyeon smile, teasing him.

         Seunghyun also smile. “Of course Tae..she is my wife, my everything and I also need her, to be by my side..” he answers.

         “I will ask Seohyun once again and when Yoona is ready to be back, we can start with our preparation..”

         “Preparation for what?” he asked.

         “Preparation to welcome her back you idiot..”

         “Oh..okay..but please stop calling me idiot..I am your boss by the way..”

         “Ex-boss” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and Seunghyun laugh.

***

         Yoona inhale the fresh air. She woke up a little bit early this morning. Open the window and stare at the view. Then all of sudden, she remember about her honeymoon with Seunghyun. Like a dejavu. The very same place. She was staring at the beautiful scenery and her husband is sleeping on the bed.  She turn around to look at the bed. She was alone. No one is there. No Seunghyun. No Anne. God, she missed them. She missed her husband. She missed her daughter.

         How careless she is. She should take care of them. It is her responsibility. She wonder,How is Seunghyun doing at home without her? Can he really cook for Anne and himself? Did he miss her? Did Anne miss her? She bet the little girl will miss her and she miss them too, so much.

         Yoona then slowly move towards her wardrobe. She pulled her suitcase and open the zipper as she start to stuff her clothes inside the bag.

         Seohyun was cooking breakfast when Yoona come out of the room, full dress. She raised her eyebrow.

         “Where are you going unnie?” she ask.

         “Can we go back to Seoul now?” she request to Seohyun.

         “Seoul? Now?” Seohyun ask and she take off her apron and put them on the counter top.

         “Unnie..why did you want to go back so early? You don’t like being here with me?”

         “I missed my family so much..” Yoona answer. Full with sincere.

         “Okay..I understand but our ticket back to Seoul is not today” Seohyun sigh.

         “You already booked the ticket to go back to Seoul?”Yoona ask.

         “Yeah..it is tomorrow morning..”Seohyun smile. “I know that you want to go back home so last night I went to book the ticket for tomorrow..” Seohyun explain.

         Yoona smile. “Thank you Seohyun-shii..” she express her gratitude.

         “It’s nothing unnie..I know you missed your family and can’t wait to meet them soon..right?” she ask and saw Yoona smile while nodding her head.

         Then both of them smell something burnt from the kitchen. “what’s that smell?” Seohyun mutter. “Oh my god! our breakfast..”Seohyun rushed back to turn off the stove. The thin smoke start come out of the pan and Seohyun close her nose before she take the frying pan and put them in the dishwasher.

         “I am sorry unnie..I am bad at cooking..I should order a ready made breakfast for us this morning..” she apologize to Yoona.

         Yoona slowly chuckled. “I will cook for you..what do you want to eat?” suddeny she offer her help.

         Seohyun look at Yoona. “You want to cook for me?” she ask.

         “Yes..I am good at cooking..”Yoona answer as she take the apron from the counter top and put it on her body. “Kimchi fried rice? Would that be okay for this morning?” Yoona ask as she scan through the kitchen, looking at the ingredients and saw Seohyun smile.

         “Superb..” Seohyun answer and saw Yoona start to take out the kimchi from the fridge.

         “I am glad that you are good at cooking unnie or else both of us would be starving today..” she joked as she laugh and Yoona also start to laugh with her.

***

         “Did you left anything unnie?” Seohyun asked when they reach the Choi Mansion.

         “Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter